GP2 Manager - 2005: Silverstone Free Practice & Qualification Results PG36 - Searching for a new manager!

Posted by Reve-san 
i agree with John about the teams choices.

Anyway i think the team name changes were:
DPR became DSR Lotus
Arden became Sauber GP2
DAMS because red bull racing junior

For a list of EVERY download for GP4, look here: [docs.google.com]
DAMS to red bull racing junior only happened as it was a link to the sister team, although this was going to change in the 2006 season to LR BMW racing, which wont happen as I believe just one engine supplier?

iSport international can confirm the intention to make an entry for the 2006 season, with tozequio keeping his job as team manager.
OK, so far we have:

ginnerchris - Racing Engineering
Pluis - Arden
Addrodoc - Coloni (would be FMS in 2006)
pycku - DPR (DSR Lotus)
JohnMaverick - ART
Lucasinio - LR Motorsport
Chris2k6 - BCN Competicion
Super Nova - M.R.
JHR Developments - Twigster151
iSport - tozequio

Left over are (based on 2006 teams):
Piquet Sports
Durango
Campos
Trident

EDIT: Just noticed tozequio's message; this would presumably put whoever's in front of Connor on the waiting list. (turns out it's supermonty)

GPGSL: S6 - TafuroGP Tester (14th) /// S7 - ART Tester (6th) /// S8 - Demon Driver (13th) /// S9 - Demon/Snake Driver (13th) /// S10 - Snake Driver (???) ///]
"My ambition is handicapped by laziness" - Charles Bukowski

Edited 5 time(s). Last edit at 04/22/2012 09:39PM by Incident 2k9.
Okay so i choose super nova if this is okay for everybody
I'm planning on entering as my own team (JHR Developments), so I'll let all the others choose their teams and I'll just replace whatever's left :)

Interested in managing an F1 team? Sign up for the Grandprixgames F1 Manager game here

would it be possible to have DAMS renamed as LR Motorsport please if thats ok with you?

If this is the case I can send do the livery changes and submit the beta, although with no drivers it would be hard to put their names on the car. So my question is - should I submit this .psd file or just send the final .psd & .tga files, once 100% of the livery is done?
doesn't matter, which team it is, atleast it is one ^^

Just to understand this:
JohnMaverick
Okay, first of all I get the feeling that only a very manageable number of people still writes here. Therefore I want to suggest that before we go on here with great plans, we check on who is still into participating in the GP2. So, if all who are interested in this series and already work on setting it back up are fine with it, I would suggest that any manager who is still interested in participating, gives a brief statement here that he/she will keep his/her team IN 10 (TEN) DAYS FROM NOW ON! People who don't give a statement in this period will be excluded.
Incident2k9
EDIT: Just noticed tozequio's message; this would presumably put whoever's in front of Connor on the waiting list. (turns out it's supermonty)
It may be because of two different people, but the first quote was posted on 09.04. , the second one 22.04. . Are you sure about the last part, because supermonty posted early in the timeframe (10.04.), tozequio at 22.04. outside of the timeframe. Timeframe went from 09.04. to 19.04.

Just something to think about. Not my job to question your decisions, but please look over this again.
Greetings
Silverman
I agree with Silverman,

tozequio's message was 3 days too late, so he actually has no right on his team anymore. I have a solution for this, though. I'm stepping down as manager of ART. I have very little free time anyway and although things seem to go forward here again, my motivation isn't that big. This gives another free spot in the grid.

Technically, however, truecrisis (Connor) also wrote before tozequio, so it's either up to him to stay on the waiting list, or the future officials will have to make a decision here, it's up to them. Either way, my team will be free for choice.
I will, however, finish the mod together with truecrisis before I totally step down from the GP2.

GPGSL : Team Owner of 'Maverick Track Performance' (MTP)
OK, then we can put tozequio on the waiting list and let supermonty choose then. As John is stepping down and Connor expressed interest prior to the window he can also choose a team.

So xSilvermanx, truecrysis and supermonty need to choose. Sorry to go back on myself, but Silverman and John are right.

ginnerchris - Racing Engineering
Pluis - Arden
Addrodoc - Coloni (would be FMS in 2006)
pycku - DPR (DSR Lotus)
Lucasinio - LR Motorsport
Chris2k6 - BCN Competicion
M.R. - ART
Twigster151 - JHR Developments
truecrysis - iSport
xSilvermanx - Campos

Left over are (based on 2006 teams):
Piquet Sports
Durango
Trident
Super Nova

GPGSL: S6 - TafuroGP Tester (14th) /// S7 - ART Tester (6th) /// S8 - Demon Driver (13th) /// S9 - Demon/Snake Driver (13th) /// S10 - Snake Driver (???) ///]
"My ambition is handicapped by laziness" - Charles Bukowski

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 04/23/2012 11:10PM by Incident 2k9.
Can i switch to art?
I will take the iSport team, with the potential of rebranding the team. For now however, it shall remain as iSport.

For a list of EVERY download for GP4, look here: [docs.google.com]
Despite having come up with my own livery for last years, i'd like to go back to the default livery, as many of the sponsors were linked to the drivers.
damned, wanted iSport as well ^^

will take Campos instead.
Ah, and please take the original livery, i don't want to skin my own. As you can see in GPGSL, it doesn't look too good (my helmet ^^). Furthermore i don't want to give you more work, i can't convert the designs to tex-files, would have to use tga.
So default-skin for me ^^
Just as another reminder: IF you send in personal liveries, please send me the .psd files! This'll make things a lot easier for me. And of course I won't use them for anything else than just the mod.

Whats the best way to send you our liveries?

First of all, remember that you'll have to paint two different versions. The mod is built in a way that the car-2 section of the psd-file is useless. So paint one file for car1 on the main parts of the file and then paint another file on the same parts for car2. These you pack to an archive (7zip, winrar, winzip) and upload it to mediafire. Then you send me the link via PM and I'll download it.

Any news about these series? Maybe even some information when negotiation will start?
i think it will start when the f1 managers goes into the 2006 season ;-)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy