GP2 Manager - 2005: Silverstone Free Practice & Qualification Results PG36 - Searching for a new manager!

Posted by Reve-san 
All noted. 6 days of the 10 are over and so far we don't have that many confirmations yet.

GPGSL : Team Owner of 'Maverick Track Performance' (MTP)
So, we have:

Current managers:
ginnerchris
Pluis
Addrodoc
pycku
JohnMaverick (assuming you'll keep your team)

Interested:
M.R.
supermonty
Twigster151
xSilvermanx

Anyone else I should know about?

GPGSL: S6 - TafuroGP Tester (14th) /// S7 - ART Tester (6th) /// S8 - Demon Driver (13th) /// S9 - Demon/Snake Driver (13th) /// S10 - Snake Driver (???) ///]
"My ambition is handicapped by laziness" - Charles Bukowski
Incident 2k9 schrieb:
-------------------------------------------------------
> So, we have:
>
> Current managers:
> ginnerchris
> Pluis
> Addrodoc
> pycku
> JohnMaverick (assuming you'll keep your team)
>
> Interested:
> M.R.
> supermonty
> Twigster151
> xSilvermanx
>
> Anyone else I should know about?

Yes, erm...I'll keep my team. You're right, I maybe should have stated that somewhere ;-)

Truecrisis said he'd be interested, too, if he doesn't get too involved with the series. At least he should be noted on the waiting list.

Glad to see this starting again, I will still like to be in control of my team (Red Bull Racing Junior)

Well done to everyone who is running thia too btw :)

Current managers:
ginnerchris
Pluis
Addrodoc
pycku
JohnMaverick
Lucasinio

Interested:
M.R.
supermonty
Twigster151
xSilvermanx
truecrysis

Potentially, enough for a full grid.

GPGSL: S6 - TafuroGP Tester (14th) /// S7 - ART Tester (6th) /// S8 - Demon Driver (13th) /// S9 - Demon/Snake Driver (13th) /// S10 - Snake Driver (???) ///]
Good, I see there's a progress in the series.
Maybe former managers don't know about the revival of the series. What about sending them PM?
I personally think that the thread has been kept up on P1 long enough for everybody still really interested to notice and show some activity. So I wouldn't write PMs. But that's a decision of the future leaders, not mine.

i have the same opinion as JohnMaverick. Everyone, who wants to participate, has the chance to. Those, who didn't post, can't be that interested, because if they were, they'd looked after the thread.
Just a quick push to keep the thread on the first page. And of course this is also a reminder that the deadline ends in 2 days. So to the rest of the existing managers, better hurry up!

Some of the managers that were in GP2 like RegularJohn are currently in F1, so I believe there will be new faces on the grid. What is good is that we have enough people interested in managing, so we won't lose much time into this :) And "fresh blood" is always good for any series :)
just another push. Deadline already went past, so official statement would be great ^^
Sorry i haven't been around much. Been out of the country and thought this had stopped. I'm still around and still interested...
So currently, we have:

Current managers:
ginnerchris
Pluis
Addrodoc
pycku
JohnMaverick
Lucasinio
Chris2k6

Interested (in order of declaration):
1. xSilvermanx
2. Twigster151
3. M.R.
4. supermonty
5. truecrysis

What we can do is either stick with the same teams, or I draw up the list of 2006 entrants and everyone pick again (which would be fairer to new entrants). As Connor asked for a team last, I'm afraid this would put him on the waiting list unless someone drops out.

When F1 negotiations are done, I'll sort budgets out. It would probably be fair if at this stage each team has the same budgets.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/22/2012 12:29PM by Incident 2k9.
Okay sounds fair for every one.
I would pick new teams
That's one by me to be on the waiting list, I was going to say if any extra people came in let them in over me, so it works well for me.

For a list of EVERY download for GP4, look here: [docs.google.com]
Pick new teams would be fine as would the budgets

Actually I don't think that it would be fair to pick new teams, as some of the current manages have already designed new liveries for their cars, which would be useless in this case. I heavily vote for the current managers keeping their teams and the new ones can choose their team in order of their entrance. Of course budgets need to be leveled again for a fresh start. Also driver and equipment negotiations need to be announced a while in advance.

To keep the work on the mod as low as possible, I'd also ask to keep the teams in the slot they were already in in season 2005. I have the basic liveries from every team, so what I ask for as soon as the teams are picked is liveries in .psd format from every manager who wants to change the basic livery.

JohnMaverick Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Actually I don't think that it would be fair to
> pick new teams, as some of the current manages
> have already designed new liveries for their cars,
> which would be useless in this case. I heavily
> vote for the current managers keeping their teams
> and the new ones can choose their team in order of
> their entrance. Of course budgets need to be
> leveled again for a fresh start. Also driver and
> equipment negotiations need to be announced a
> while in advance.
>
> To keep the work on the mod as low as possible,
> I'd also ask to keep the teams in the slot they
> were already in in season 2005. I have the basic
> liveries from every team, so what I ask for as
> soon as the teams are picked is liveries in .psd
> format from every manager who wants to change the
> basic livery.

In that case, I need to check which team was which prior to name changes...

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy