GP2 Manager - 2005: Silverstone Free Practice & Qualification Results PG36 - Searching for a new manager!

Posted by Reve-san 
Merry Christmas everyone! I hope you all spend a wonderful night and the good old man gives you the presents you like. I believe RegularJohn to be the most obedient among us, so Santa will put in his sock the GP2 Team Championship :)
Merry Christmas to you too guys!
Hi guys
sorry i've been quiet for the last week or so - Baby finally arrived yesterday after a couple of days of trying!! ;)

Racing Engineering will participate in the next test, focusing on speed, with Kobayashi and Truyeler, sending data on both days

Reve-san Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> obvious things are obvious:
> No Grand Prix this weekend.
> The thread is down too much ;)
>
> Furthermore, the next Silverstone will be up next
> weekend and the second mid season test will be up
> on wednesday, Jan 4th. I would therefor like to
> ask everyone who hasn´t send his testing plans
> yet (and who wants to participate) to send the
> info in.
>
> Merry Christmas everyone :)
ginnerchris schrieb:
> Hi guys
> sorry i've been quiet for the last week or so -
> Baby finally arrived yesterday after a couple of
> days of trying!! ;)

Congratulations on that one!

GPGSL : Team Owner of 'Maverick Track Performance' (MTP)
ginnerchris schrieb:
> Hi guys
> sorry i've been quiet for the last week or so -
> Baby finally arrived yesterday after a couple of
> days of trying!! ;)

Can´t say nothing but: Congratulations! :)

----------

GPG Nations Cup: #39 Romania

Wanna become a manager of a Formula 1 team? Take your chance and start in the GP2-Series!
Let your baby make you proud all the time :) And who knows, maybe you'll make him proud with a good result in Silverstone ;)
Silverstone Free Practice
Welcome everybody, to the wonderful Silverstone track in Great Britain. It´s been an exciting first practice with Nelson Piquet Jr. having the fastest laptime to him at the end of the day. Gary Paffett of iSport International finished 2nd and Adam Carroll finished 3rd. Further down the field both Sauber GP2 cars are in P17 and P18 with Doornbos driving 0.034 seconds faster.

Setup Reward
1. Red Bull Racing Jr. +0.009
2. Sauber GP2 +0.034
3. Racing Engineering +0.056

4. iSport International +0.081
5. DSR Lotus +0.086
6. Super Nova Racing +0.099

----------

Wanna become a manager of a Formula 1 team? Take your chance and start in the GP2-Series!
DSR Statement

First of all our base is still situated in Great Britain, so this is thought to be our home race. Futhermore, Lotus is a British car company, although Malaysian owners, so we expect some more fan support and a successful day from merchandise point of view.

Now about the practice session: two good news and one bad:

We are proud to be ahead of all Ferrari teams, which is good. Alexander Premat shows some improvement finishing in top 6, which is perfect. But Gene is a little more behind, so we won't get maximum setup reward, which is bad. 2>1, so we expect more positive weekend, than negative :D

And about our expectations - we're hoping for a good qualification with both cars in top 10 and then some more points from this race, possibly a podium. Unfortunately weather conditions in Silverstone are rather unpredictable. We are not very fast on wet, but still Gene got our first win in raining conditions, so nothing that serious.

Lets hope for a good race!

PS: Reve-san, what's the schedule? I believe we'll see qualification results by the end of the day, but I don't think we'll see race results tomorrow, as it is 1st January. I don't know how is it in Germany, but in Bulgaria this day is totally out of the calendar or at least untill afternoon....
Silverstone Qualification Results
Kinda busy right now preparing stuff, so no big words from me. Sorry for that, Coverages will therefor be extra good :)

pycku schrieb:
> PS: Reve-san, what's the schedule? I believe we'll
> see qualification results by the end of the day,
> but I don't think we'll see race results tomorrow,
> as it is 1st January. I don't know how is it in
> Germany, but in Bulgaria this day is totally out
> of the calendar or at least untill afternoon....

Your good :)
Races will be up monday and or tuesday I hope. Remember: The test session will be on on wednesday so make sure you send in your testing plans if you haven´t yet but want to. 5 teams have not submitted anything yet...

----------

Sauber GP2

A improvement if you look at the practice let's hope they can do it once more in the races
Coloni Motorsport

A bad weekend for us so far. It's going to take a huge performance from the drivers, and lots of luck to salvage any points this weekend.

Joseph Gilson :: Southern Cross Racing :: Race Driver
ART Williams

We are once again delighted by Yuji Ide's performance. Again a third position in the qualifying and this shows his abilities. It's such a shame that he won't be allowed to drive in GP2 anymore next season. Bjorn...finally again a solid yet still not totally satisfying session for him. But we sincerely hope that he'll be able to snatch some positions and be able to start from the front in the sprint race.

GPGSL : Team Owner of 'Maverick Track Performance' (MTP)
Awesome performance from benoit today. Lets hope his racecraft is as good as his raw pace clearly is.
Shame Kobayashi is so far back, but he was just a tenth off the top 8. Perhaps he can get up there by the end of the race to grab the sprint pole.
Happy new year everyone! I wish you all a great 2012!
Disappointing results from both drivers, particularly Rosberg. These guys need to up their pace if they want the championship
BCN

Another decent performance by Lyons but once again Sharp is struggling. He needs to perform better if we are to be a successful two car team and not a one man effort
DSR statement

Bad qualification for us. However, we hope to get some points, especially if there is some weather changes.
Hey guys. Sorry, I totally forgot about you yesterday :(

Coverages will be done as soon as I am home, but will probably not be that long, as I also want to run the mid-season test today.

----------

As for driver negotiations - who will announce the news?
iSport statement

After the disappointing race last weekend on MAgny-Cours we are looking forward to recover our form in Silverstone. Qualifying results look quite satisfying, and we are hoping for some valuable points or, if not possible, at least a good starting position for the 2nd race.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy