GPGSL Season 6 Complete!

Posted by GPGSL 
Yeah, I'd forgotten all about that rule

Sure we had it

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions
Will be an announcment on my drive for next season shortly!
I may be silent until next saturday due to some exams, but I'll make my best to have five minutes and check the thread. Just saying, before activity checks are done (and they should have been done by now, am I right?).

Stats: 139 Starts / 7 Wins / 9 Poles / 5 Fastest laps
Visors of the race drivers finished:

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
nice jobs there Ruben ! (Y) it helps the series look more and more professional...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"If in doubt, Flat out."
They look really good Ruben...very well done.

GPGSL - Christel VXR team Boss S6-S8, S12 Onwards

I'll be away for couple of weeks, will try to check via phone.
so mobile results would be appreciated;)
tnx

GPGSL career;
Current team: Team ShadowSubaru, Previous teams: MPR, Minardi
starts:100 Wins: 12, Podiums: 34, Fastest Laps: 14, poles: 12 Points: 708
winner of Belgian GP (s1), Australian GP (s1), Canadian GP (S1), Brazilian GP(s4, s5), Hungarian GP(s3), Italian GP(s3), French GP (s5,s7), Monaco GP (s4) and USA GP
so,who will run Round 13?

My GPGSL Career
You of course, as you are yet again the cause of another driver change.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

nice work on the visors Ruben - one pop - TNRacing visors might be better left plain for now as they show old Renault branding!

Jenson drives it like he owns it; Lewis drives it like he stole it
Good point Dan, fixed the visor of Horváth, no Renault on the visor any more (see above).

I asked it already several times and I will ask it again, could you please swap the driver names on your livery to make it correct and send the psd/tga file to me? Thanks

My Grand Prix 4 Files

Turbo Lover Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> You of course, as you are yet again the cause of
> another driver change.

I recall that this has been my first driver change into this season(the second in two season).you confused me with Ricardo;)

btw,I offered myself as RD already before the lineup change,but didn't get any official reply

My GPGSL Career
Turbo Lover Wrote:
> Good point Dan, fixed the visor of Horváth, no
> Renault on the visor any more (see above).
>
> I asked it already several times and I will ask it
> again, could you please swap the driver names on
> your livery to make it correct and send the
> psd/tga file to me? Thanks

Dan, send the files to me, I will corrct them...
Prior to rond 13 of the GPGSL's 6th season VanSmirren Motorsports announces an contract extension for Ben Johnson.

Ricardo: “We are thrilled to have agreed a new racing contract with Ben Johnson,
Ben's contribution to the team over the past couple of months has been immeasurable and he has certainly lived up to his potential, sadly the car wasnt always able too...

It is now up to us at the factory to change his input into a faster car for both Dean and Ben."

Ben responded: "It has been a hectic few days and i just had made up my mind on my future when Rico called me into the office to let me know he was continuing and had signed a gem of a driver who i know now to be Dean and offered me an extension. The answer was easy and i am delighted to continue on my path with VSM."

Rumours arrived in the paddocK that VSM might return to its roots and it could involve a teamname change to the Scuderia Minardi. Is this true?
Time will tell....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"If in doubt, Flat out."

My Grand Prix 4 Files

i LOVE that car, can someone re-paint it?:p

Turbo Lover Schreef:
> [home.kpn.nl]

"If in doubt, Flat out."
Ruben did you mange to get your hands on the old GPGSL mods?

Yes, thanks to Stu. :)

My Grand Prix 4 Files

Awesome mate

Looking forward to seeing all the old cars again

I miss the S3 MPR ;)

Can all team owners involved in driver changes for the next race announce their line ups so I can compile the perfs. No perfs, no race, simples!

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/10/2011 11:26PM by Stoopid.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy