GPGSL Season 6 Complete!

Posted by GPGSL 
no change for VSM unless Christel announces something...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"If in doubt, Flat out."
Rico Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> no change for VSM unless Christel announces
> something...

PM's have been sent to appropriate people, announcements imminent...sorry for lateness...still sorting stuff out after holiday.

GPGSL - Christel VXR team Boss S6-S8, S12 Onwards

Can anyone remind me of the boost deadline ?

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/11/2011 12:04PM by Ferrari2007.
I am delighted to be sticking on at VSM for another year. It would be nice to reverse the fortunes of this year for sure
Ferrari2007 Wrote:
> Can anyone remind me of the boost deadline ?

The boost deadline passed 6pm Tuesday.

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian
Well, seems my computer wasn't out for as long as I thought. Thank goodness :)

So yeah, I'm back - still can't do the activity check though (as said on my mobile message, I'll be on a weekend break).

Aston Martin Announces Season 7 Line-up

AMR team owner Stuart Ingers called a press conference at team headquarters today. "I am really pleased and excited to announce our season 7 line-up of drivers and that all our drivers will remain the same with current championship contender Ed Greenhalgh and John Warrington with the race team and Stuart Ingers and Adam Davies the test team. All the drivers have done a fantastic job this season so far. I will be first to admit that we got off to a bad start, but to their credit they have stuck at it and the team is now enjoying the fruits of their efforts".

With 4 wins this season Ed Greenhalgh had this to say about his signing a new contract, "It's fantastic to have my future secured which will allow me to focus all of my attention onto this year's championship battle. Thanks to Stu for keeping me in the team, and I look forward to working with him, John and Adam once more."

John Warrington commented, "I'm absolutely delighted that I'm renewing my Aston Martin Racing contract for next season. I love the team and I want to end my racing career at AMR."

Adam Davies said, "I had a number of offers for next season but nothing that could match being at this great team. Hopefully we can win all the championships this year and for many years to come."

Team boss Stuart Ingers, "I'm hoping I can clinch the test championship and then go on to challenge again next season. It's really great that all this season's drivers have decided to re-sign, this is a really strong driver line-up, so it was very important to retain it."

Race 1 - Ed Greenhalgh
Race 2 - John Warrington
Test 1 - Stuart Ingers
Test 2 - Adam Davies

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian
Jake Legge uncertain on future

TafuroGP test driver Jake Legge has spoken candidly for the first time about his chances in S7. He says he is 'immensely grateful for the chance that Paolo had provided for him and would be happy to sign a contract extension'. However, he did release his desire of a race seat, saying 'If Paolo decides against my stay, I'd be happy to take a test seat, but if a chance to race approaches, I'll take it.'

He also spoke about his first season in the GPGSL, about which he was very critical: 'I've had an average season. Yes, I've had to learn the ropes but I could have pushed for more points. Maybe another season's testing would benefit me, I don't know.'

GPGSL: S6 - TafuroGP Tester (14th) /// S7 - ART Tester (6th) /// S8 - Demon Driver (13th) /// S9 - Demon/Snake Driver (13th) /// S10 - Snake Driver (???) ///]
"My ambition is handicapped by laziness" - Charles Bukowski
Talk of next season's line-ups already?! Intriguing

i guess AMR will still be going strong next season

used to be GPGSL's Nick Heidfeld
Christel Re-Sign Steer/Pedersen Joins Early

Christel VXR boss Chris Copeman announced today that Connor Steer had signed a contract extension with the Norfolk based outfit to stay on as test driver for season 7. Speaking of Steer's agreement to sign on Copeman said, "I am really pleased Connor has agreed to stay on with us. He has shown real promise when given the chance and I look forward to watching him develop over the course of next season".

Chris Copeman also announced that Michael Pedersen, who Christel signed for season 7 of the GPGSL, would be moving over from VSM now instead of at the end of the season. "We were really excited to be able to sign a driver of Michael's calibre and I was already looking forward to season 7, but when the opportunity arose to have him drive with us now I couldn't resist. This will mean that he will hopefully get settled in quickly and we can finish this season off in style and then hit the ground running next year."

Yay, after 3 long days finally a motel with WIFI again! I'm pleased with the last race result (not sure if I already said that but loading pages takes ages here, that's why I won't check), although I tend to run out of championship hopes. Yet, that would be a bit too much, I guess. I'm fighting for p3 and the last race helped to reach that aim.

GPGSL : Team Owner of 'Maverick Track Performance' (MTP)
I wonder if there are any big line-up changes next season for the "top teams" :P

Race starts: 141 | Points: 886 | Podiums: 35 | Race wins: 10

Follow me on: Twitter | Instagram | Facebook
Charrel Wrote:
> I wonder if there are any big line-up changes next
> season for the "top teams" :P

Well Christel have already announced their changes so thats one top team lol :p

CaptinFranko Wrote:
> Charrel Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > I wonder if there are any big line-up changes
> next
> > season for the "top teams" :P
>
> Well Christel have already announced their changes
> so thats one top team lol :p

Title contenders next season! ;)

JackHammer Wrote:
> CaptinFranko Wrote:
> -----
> > Charrel Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > I wonder if there are any big line-up changes
> > next
> > > season for the "top teams" :P
> >
> > Well Christel have already announced their
> changes
> > so thats one top team lol :p
>
> Title contenders next season! ;)

indeed!!! =)
Pedersen Wrote:
> JackHammer Wrote:
> -----
> > CaptinFranko Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > Charrel Wrote:
> > >
> >
>
> >
> > > -----
> > > > I wonder if there are any big line-up
> changes
> > > next
> > > > season for the "top teams" :P
> > >
> > > Well Christel have already announced their
> > changes
> > > so thats one top team lol :p
> >
> > Title contenders next season! ;)
>
> indeed!!! =)

Thats the spirit gents!!

JackHammer Wrote:
> CaptinFranko Wrote:
> -----
> > Charrel Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > I wonder if there are any big line-up changes
> > next
> > > season for the "top teams" :P
> >
> > Well Christel have already announced their
> changes
> > so thats one top team lol :p
>
> Title contenders next season! ;)

Just title contenders? With the amount of ice-cream and mac-books you guys get, you should be getting a 1-2 ;)

For a list of EVERY download for GP4, look here: [docs.google.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/12/2011 12:38PM by truecrysis.
too much ice-cream makes the drivers fat and the cars overweighted ;) Addiction to mac-books slows them down as well! :P

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
MDBSnake Wrote:
> too much ice-cream makes the drivers fat and the
> cars overweighted ;) Addiction to mac-books slows
> them down as well! :P

Fat drivers will lower the cars center of gravity! ;)

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy