F1 Manager 2004 Season

Posted by Chris2k6 
Re: F1 Manager 2004 Season
Date: January 22, 2011 01:09PM
Posted by: MDBSnake
Ferrari

We are regaining strength, 2nd and 3rd in the WDC and shared first in the WCC. We are happy with Jos already winning his second race here today, Michael was a bit unlucky being hit in the back by a Jordan, still he fought back to 7th which is pretty good!
We are hopeful for the next few races!

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
Date: January 22, 2011 01:34PM
Posted by: Chris2k6
LATEST NEWS

2005 Budgets Ready

Following the Spanish race, it has been announced that teams can now start making their plans for 2005. The budgets for each team is found in the usual thread which has been updated. Driver lists have also been updated. Please read though it fully

Exciting talent for 2005

2005 is already looking promising with young drivers trying to break into the F1 scene. Two German's seem to be on the lips of most teams at the moment. Nico Rosberg and Sebastian Vettel have both had a great start in their careers and are looking to join a team for 2005 along with many other promising drivers. No-one is expecting them to win races next year, but a test role or a 2nd driver seat alongside an experienced character could just be what they need. This has been proven by the spirited performances of Sauber's young Swiss driver Neel Jani, while Toyota drivers Massa and Glock have both struggled with their 2004 car, although word is that they are slowly getting to grips with it.

Button happy with Jordan improvements

Jenson Button has spoke out about the performance of Jordan. And despite getting a DNF in Spain, the Brit is confident of his car. "Yeah ok we aren't going to win races in this car, we know that but the car is far better then what it was at the start of the season. If it wasn't for defending so hard against Michael (Schumacher) then we could have got a good result." The question now is, can Jordan take this pace into the next round at Monaco where the tight corners and short straights are a totally different ball game
Date: January 22, 2011 01:42PM
Posted by: Macca25
For the WDC and WCC can you please add the drivers and teams that have no points so that we can see who is winning that battle.
Because they are all on no points it would go on who has had the highest finish.

Thanks.

Retro Liveries on the SMD-ZG02![www.grandprixgames.org]
Retro Renders 2.0 on the SMD-ZG02LN![www.grandprixgames.org]
Date: January 22, 2011 05:38PM
Posted by: burazel
what can we say :(
another weekend to forget...
Date: January 22, 2011 05:58PM
Posted by: Chris2k6
If People didn't realise. Race 4 is up
Date: January 22, 2011 06:31PM
Posted by: senna9194
at least Montoya in 3rd...

My GPGSL Career
Date: January 22, 2011 07:20PM
Posted by: Diax F1
¬¬ Damnit Neel. Good points from Nick. :)

Date: February 23, 2011 08:38PM
Posted by: Twigster151
Bump.

Does anyone know whats happened to Chris?

It is just that its a shame for this series to die out so I wouldn't mind running it in his absence if there is still interest...

Interested in managing an F1 team? Sign up for the Grandprixgames F1 Manager game here

Date: February 24, 2011 07:07AM
Posted by: Macca25
I'm still very interested.

Retro Liveries on the SMD-ZG02![www.grandprixgames.org]
Retro Renders 2.0 on the SMD-ZG02LN![www.grandprixgames.org]
Date: February 24, 2011 10:44AM
Is there really only one person left...

Oh well, I think I'll just throw it open to anyone who might be interested in joining the series but I'll give priority to those who were in the series originally. So any new applicants? :)

Interested in managing an F1 team? Sign up for the Grandprixgames F1 Manager game here

Date: February 24, 2011 10:56AM
Posted by: MDBSnake
(Ferrari) Still interested, hopefully Chris will return as well ... He last was on the forum 31st of January

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
Date: February 24, 2011 11:15AM
MDBSnake Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> (Ferrari) Still interested, hopefully Chris will
> return as well ... He last was on the forum 31st
> of January

Yeah hopefully he will return, he does seem to have very temperamental internet connection after all ;)

But then again he has been gone almost a month now and his signings thread has been unstickied.

Date: February 24, 2011 11:18AM
Posted by: JohnWarrington
I'm still here! Jag/Red Bull owner
Date: February 24, 2011 11:38AM
Posted by: CaptinFranko
I'm afraid I cant say I am still interested. I had forgotten about this and would like to focus mostly on the GPGSL. I would be happy for someone to have my Toyota team.

GPGSL - Christel VXR team Boss S6-S8, S12 Onwards

Date: February 24, 2011 11:58AM
Still here, but I've sorta lost interest what with my extra workload with the GPGSL (and my uni work ;) )

Date: February 24, 2011 01:01PM
Posted by: Incident 2k9
I'm still in...

GPGSL: S6 - TafuroGP Tester (14th) /// S7 - ART Tester (6th) /// S8 - Demon Driver (13th) /// S9 - Demon/Snake Driver (13th) /// S10 - Snake Driver (???) ///]
"My ambition is handicapped by laziness" - Charles Bukowski
Date: February 24, 2011 01:06PM
Posted by: truecrysis
if this were to getting up and running as well as the GPGSL or GPGNC i could be quite interesting, although probably with a rubbish team to begin with

For a list of EVERY download for GP4, look here: [docs.google.com]
Date: February 24, 2011 03:24PM
Posted by: senna9194
Date: February 24, 2011 06:22PM
Okay at the moment we still have five of the original managers and I'll wait another day to see if any of the others turn up as well and to see if Chris does indeed return before opening the Renault, BAR and Minardi positions up to anyone interested. At the moment though I can confirm that both Toyota and my beloved McLaren are defiantly up for grabs on a first come first served basis so anyone interested just post below. Also Dean just a bit confused are you staying on as Sauber manger or not?

Date: February 24, 2011 06:34PM
Twigster151 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Okay at the moment we still have five of the
> original managers and I'll wait another day to see
> if any of the others turn up as well and to see if
> Chris does indeed return before opening the
> Renault, BAR and Minardi positions up to anyone
> interested. At the moment though I can confirm
> that both Toyota and my beloved McLaren are
> defiantly up for grabs on a first come first
> served basis so anyone interested just post below.
> Also Dean just a bit confused are you staying on
> as Sauber manger or not?

Sorry about not being clear in the first place. I won't be staying on - as much as the idea is solid, there is nothing that warrants me staying. For one, I have no emotional investment in any of the drivers and teams (unlike in the GPGSL).

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy