F1 Manager 2004 Season

Posted by Chris2k6 
Re: F1 Manager 2003 Season
Date: November 07, 2010 02:30PM
Posted by: CaptinFranko
Do we get to design the liveries of our 2004 cars and sign sponsors or not?

GPGSL - Christel VXR team Boss S6-S8, S12 Onwards

Date: November 07, 2010 03:07PM
Posted by: Chris2k6
I wasn't going to introduce sponsors into the game, and i was just going to use the 2004 liveries. Was thinking maybe small changes would be fine. Such as correct numbers, engine suppliers, tyre suppliers etc etc on the cars
Date: November 09, 2010 09:36PM
Posted by: Kenney
BAR Statement

7th isn't a good result by the team, but we hope that we can get a better result out of it next year. The winter tests will be coming and Ralf Schumacher, Takuma Sato and Bas Leinders will do their best to get the car out and give as much feedback as possible. Bas Leinders will be eagerly waiting for a racing seat in the coming years and both drivers know that I'm not afraid of changing some seats around if the results aren't pleasing me. They shouldn't be afraid, I have all trust in both drivers and I hope it won't be needed.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/09/2010 09:36PM by Kenney.
Date: November 10, 2010 02:48PM
Posted by: senna9194
Chris2k6 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I wasn't going to introduce sponsors into the
> game, and i was just going to use the 2004
> liveries. Was thinking maybe small changes would
> be fine. Such as correct numbers, engine
> suppliers, tyre suppliers etc etc on the cars

this may be possible,but for a fine job would be better if you use the 2004 cars with a template;-)

My GPGSL Career
Date: November 13, 2010 03:05PM
senna9194 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Chris2k6 Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > I wasn't going to introduce sponsors into the
> > game, and i was just going to use the 2004
> > liveries. Was thinking maybe small changes
> would
> > be fine. Such as correct numbers, engine
> > suppliers, tyre suppliers etc etc on the cars
>
>
> this may be possible,but for a fine job would be
> better if you use the 2004 cars with a template;-)

Maybe sticking with 2004 original liveries will keep it simple and error free lol anyone seen or heard from Kizz lately? Just waiting on him before we get the pre-season testing under way
Date: November 13, 2010 03:34PM
Posted by: Diax F1
> anyone seen or
> heard from Kizz lately? Just waiting on him before
> we get the pre-season testing under way

If Kizz isn't available, mind if I put my name forward to take over Jaguar?
Date: November 13, 2010 03:44PM
Pre season tests

Each team manager is to announce which of the two of the following test sessions they plan to attend....

1. Barcelona
2. Sepang
3. Jerez
4. Silverstone

Teams will not have to pay for pre season tests.

2004 Calender

1 - Australian Grand Prix (Melbourne)
2 - Malaysian Grand Prix (Sepang)
3 - Bahrain Grand Prix (Bahrain)
Test - Jerez (Spain)
4 - Spanish Grand Prix (Barcelona)
5 - Grand Prix de Monaco (Monaco)
Test - Barcelona (Spain)
6 - European Grand Prix (Nürburgring)
7 - Canadian Grand Prix (Montreal)
8 - American Grand Prix (Indianapolis)
Test - Jerez (Spain)
9 - British Grand Prix (Silverstone)
10 - French Grand Prix (Magny-Cours)
11 - German Grand Prix (Hockenheim)
Test - Silverstone (Britain)
12 - Hungarian Grand Prix (Budapest)
13 - Belgian Grand Prix (Spa-Francorchamps)
Test - Magny Cours (France)
14 - Italian Grand Prix (Monza)
15 - Chinese Grand Prix (Shanghai)
16 - Japanese Grand Prix (Suzuka)
17 - Brazilian Grand Prix (Sao Paulo)

Teams can attend mid season test sessions at a cost of £250k per test, coming from last years budget.
Date: November 13, 2010 03:59PM
Posted by: CaptinFranko
Toyota Announcement

With pre-season testing about to get underway for the new season Toyota have announced their intention to attend the tests at Sepang and Jerez. A team spokesperson said that the team felt the circuits were best suited for the development work to thier new car and that they were looking forward to giving their new driver lineup a run-out.

GPGSL - Christel VXR team Boss S6-S8, S12 Onwards

Date: November 13, 2010 04:48PM
Posted by: MDBSnake
Ferrari Statement

It's not long from now till we go into pre-season testing and heading for the 2004 championship. Ferrari intends to visit the circuits of Sepang and Silverstone as preparation for the new season. We believe we can set the most work there in order to get our car ready for 2004. It'll be the first time since 1994 that Michael Schumacher and Jos Verstappen will be joining each other at a team. Michael is looking forward to see how much Jos has grown over the years and is looking for a good challenge.

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
Date: November 13, 2010 06:48PM
Posted by: JohnWarrington
Sauber Announcement

I am happy to confirm that Sauber will test at Sepang and Silverstone

Date: November 14, 2010 04:19AM
Posted by: Macca25
ARROWS STATEMENT

Work on the new Arrows chassis is still underway and therefore has forced our hand when it comes to testing.

The car will not be ready in time for the first two sessions and there for we will be testing our new design in Jerez and Silverstone.

Retro Liveries on the SMD-ZG02![www.grandprixgames.org]
Retro Renders 2.0 on the SMD-ZG02LN![www.grandprixgames.org]
Date: November 14, 2010 08:31AM
Posted by: senna9194
Williams Announcement

Williams F1 will join pre season tests at Jerez and Silverstone,as far as we want to improve the 2004 contender a bit more.Also,those track suit what we're searching from the car.

My GPGSL Career
Date: November 14, 2010 08:48AM
Posted by: mclarenaustralia
Minardi Statement
Minardi will be at Jerez and Silverstone to further develop the car and give Anthony Davidson a feel for the new car as he has only driven the PS02 in 2002.
We would also like to welcome new sponsors Wilux and OzJet.
Date: November 14, 2010 10:45AM
Good to see managers' stating their intentions. Still no word from Kizz though.

I will send out teams reliability rating later today or tomorrow. This value has been set by random. Your performance will be set depending slighlty on how your team done in real life, how you performed last season and your signings (drivers, engine, brakes etc etc)

So far we have...

Barcelona - Jordan

Sepang - Toyota, Ferrari, Sauber

Jerez - Toyota, Arrows, Williams, Minardi, McLaren

Silverstone - Ferrari, Sauber, Arrows, Williams, Minardi, Jordan, McLaren

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 11/15/2010 01:39PM by Chris2k6.
Date: November 14, 2010 11:24AM
Posted by: Incident 2k9
Jordan Statement

We are happy to confirm that we will test at Barcelona and Silverstone. We feel these two will benefit the development of the car more than the others.

GPGSL: S6 - TafuroGP Tester (14th) /// S7 - ART Tester (6th) /// S8 - Demon Driver (13th) /// S9 - Demon/Snake Driver (13th) /// S10 - Snake Driver (???) ///]
"My ambition is handicapped by laziness" - Charles Bukowski
Date: November 14, 2010 09:51PM
Posted by: Twigster151
McLaren Statement

We can officially confirm that we will be attending the pre season test session at Jerez and Sepang
Date: November 15, 2010 02:06PM
Right everyone should have recieved there teams for next season and im awaiting confirmation that everything is correct. (Bar senna as your pm is full!!) You have also recieved your teams reliability rating. This is your position out of the 11 teams depending on how reliable your car is. This will help you decide to focus more on reliabilty or pace in testing. So with that you can let me know what your teams testing focus will be at which destinations. Your focus can be different for different destinations. Then i will Randomnise how succesful each test destination is. Also is anyone interested in taking over at Jaguar. I know Diax is interested but thought i'd open it up to other teams to move teams before we bring in someone new
Date: November 15, 2010 08:14PM
Posted by: Kenney
We can confirm as BAR that we're going to take our tests at Barcelona and Sepang.
Date: November 21, 2010 10:19AM
Barcelona - Jordan, BAR

Sepang - Toyota, Ferrari, Sauber, BAR

Jerez - Toyota, Arrows, Williams, Minardi, McLaren

Silverstone - Ferrari, Sauber, Arrows, Williams, Minardi, Jordan, McLaren

Well i think Kizz has gone awol, so looks like we have a new place open which will be offered to Diax. JohnWarrington will take over the Jaguar team leaving Sauber free for Diax to take over. JohnWarrington will have to sign two drivers(2nd and test driver) asap so we get on with the season. Diax any changes you want to make, ask and i will pass it by with the guys on here and see what we can do

ps. Burazel can you confirm for Renault where you want to test thanks

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/21/2010 10:21AM by Chris2k6.
Date: November 21, 2010 01:29PM
Posted by: MDBSnake
Ferrari statement

In action to recent changes, Ferrari would like to make known we support Sauber and it's new management to make any changes they would like to make considering the season of 2004.
We wish the team good luck, this goes the same for Jaguar, also under new management.

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy