GPGSL Season 5- S6 CALENDAR VOTE RESULTS

Posted by GPGSL 
I see it is working now. :-)

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Just testing a userbar I whipped up myself, and announcing intentions that this TNR Tester intends to excel here in Dubai. A great track, with flowing corners and fast straights - much like Le Mans, where I enjoyed a very good result!
I got it working too...i hope

GPGSL - Christel VXR team Boss S6-S8, S12 Onwards

Yupp Chris, looks fine.

So, as my helmet is finished, I'm not sure again who needs it now. Ruben and Marko are clear, but who was the other RD for Dubai again?

GPGSL : Team Owner of 'Maverick Track Performance' (MTP)
me :-)

used to be GPGSL's Nick Heidfeld
Perfect timing ;-) PM with the link arrives in some seconds

Seem to have my userbar sorted out now.... feel free to delete this post of mine....

GPGSL Team Owner Debut - Melbourne, Season 8 - present
GPGSL Test Debut - Hungary, Season 4. GPGSL Race Debut - Adelaide, Season 5.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/07/2011 11:35PM by shep34.
John Maverick new helmet release

Because of my team change, I was forced to change my helmet design. I think Rico wouldn't have been delighted if I drove in a VSM with an AMR logo helmet. Basically I kept the standard design but made some color changes and changed the sponsors and team logo. I hope the design is extraordinary enough now to make the TGPs see it when I lap them ;)

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

John,you and your teamboss can only dream it since now!;)

My GPGSL Career
Loving the new helmet John! Can't wait to make my race debut!

Nice helmet John, lapping the TGP's is a goal i'd love to see achieved :p

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"If in doubt, Flat out."
Oh damn, now I said something ;-)

I plan to update the mods this weekend, so i need a new list of the driver line-ups. I also need the tga file of TSS with no tobacco on it, a psd file is even better. Thanks.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
Team 11 - Snake Motorsports (Racing Group)

Race:
22. Nick Worseling
23. Tommi Karjalainen

Test:
43. Maikel de Boer
44. Andrew Fuh

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
Update P1 please Maikel. :-)

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Hmmm so i've had 20 perf points stolen from my car... That's nice.
So there is 6 races to go and i have 5 driver boosts to use... Could be a fun end of the series...
Anyway, Dubai's a pretty nice place... Nice view...
We;kk see how we go...

GPGSL WDC Season 4
If okay I will use the same helmet that I used for the test series, Do I need to send the files again?

Rico Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Nice helmet John, lapping the TGP's is a goal i'd
> love to see achieved :p

you can only dream it;)

My GPGSL Career
the new activity rules seem to be working, this thread has been much more active in the last few days!

X (@ed24f1)
even though it is a sad thing that so many drivers has turned into zombies, it is still interesting to see, if perf penalties could help us snatch that first podium
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy