GPGSL Season 5- S6 CALENDAR VOTE RESULTS

Posted by GPGSL 
yeah Rod. Now we must fight for a good race result. If we won't reach it, Darth Tafuro will kill us. ;)
We knew we were always going to be a little off the pace this weekend. We made the decision quite early that we weren't going to use boosts this weekend. With the number of teams that are using it, it would be a waste to try and implement it this weekend.

That said, our pace is still quite good against the teams with boosts and as such we should be able to hold our ground come tomorrows race and hopefully come away with some points.

My moment at Eau Rouge was me just simply pushing a bit too hard to close the gap to the boosted drivers. We got away with no damage thankfully. Was good yogivr the tv crew something to jump and scream about.

GPGSL WDC Season 4
Just watched the qualifying! Awesome coverage, I lol'd! (Y)

Keeley Grant will have an updated helmet for Spa-Francorchamps. :-)

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/11/2010 04:40AM by mortal.
WOW, a day to forget. Once again peeps, watch your mirrors in turn one because I will be coming.

Retro Liveries on the SMD-ZG02![www.grandprixgames.org]
Retro Renders 2.0 on the SMD-ZG02LN![www.grandprixgames.org]
Just home from a real world holiday, eagerly anticipating to see how my TNR fared at Spa in Free Practise... 20th position? Whilst the team boss was way up the order on me? Not happy with my car's performance this weekend. Naturally, it wasn't all the driver's fault...lol
Vandusk Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> yeah Rod. Now we must fight for a good race
> result. If we won't reach it, Darth Tafuro will
> kill us. ;)

exactly;)

My GPGSL Career

Darth Tafuro spotted at the Spa-Francorchamps media centre prior to a Tafuro GP press conference.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
not great, but at least Spa is quite good for overtaking.

nice work on the coverage!

X (@ed24f1)
Yesssss, back to the front....
Fantastic! Although Velox scored many pole positions, this is Aston Martin's first. Well done Nick! ;)

Adam, Adam Adam! Tut! Tut! Mind you look at it this way, most places gained bonus point. You can do it. :)

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian
mortal Wrote:
> [img137.imageshack.us]
> 2970.jpg
>
> Darth Tafuro spotted at the Spa-Francorchamps
> media centre prior to a Tafuro GP press
> conference.

that isn't me!;)I hate Hello Kitty;)

My GPGSL Career

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/11/2010 11:20AM by senna9194.
I was bored, so I made this

Looks quite good! I however would prefer a little more fast footage, it's a little bit slow and the music doesn't fit with the racing

I always liked this RTL5 (dutch tv) tune they used for formula one in the early 00's

(this is however a slightly edited tune used in the last couple years)

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
Really nice coverage again and great video ^^

We appear to be struggling for pace over the single lap at the moment. This is obviously a problem which we need to address for future weekends.

poor brunoboi,still have to know that we all use the same car;)

My GPGSL Career
and we're obviously not using it quite as well as others...

Started bitching on the most succesfull Team next to Team Orange, youre a couragous lil pizza :p

senna9194 Schreef:
> poor brunoboi,still have to know that we all use
> the same car;)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"If in doubt, Flat out."
brunoboi Wrote:
> and we're obviously not using it quite as well as
> others...

but it's the same chassis you used to win the S3 championships!;)use the same datas!oh no,don't do that,TafuroGP may take advantage from it.I'll recrute some hacker to get those datas[Spystory +1];)

Rico Wrote:
> Started bitching on the most succesfull Team next
> to Team Orange, youre a couragous lil pizza :p
>
> senna9194 Schreef:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > poor brunoboi,still have to know that we all
> use
> > the same car;)

shut up puttana;)

My GPGSL Career

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/11/2010 07:22PM by senna9194.
Stoopid Wrote:
> Fantastic! Although Velox scored many pole
> positions, this is Aston Martin's first. Well done
> Nick! ;)
>
> Adam, Adam Adam! Tut! Tut! Mind you look at it
> this way, most places gained bonus point. You can
> do it. :)

Apologies boss had a terrible time in qualy but as you say hopefully we can gain a lot of places!

Should be an interesting race for me and I'm just going to have to go for it!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy