Posted by GPGSL 

Retro Liveries on the SMD-ZG02![www.grandprixgames.org]
Retro Renders 2.0 on the SMD-ZG02LN![www.grandprixgames.org]
yay i'm still 2nd;)...but i feel John and Michael's breath...too near

My GPGSL Career
activity post. sorry, i really dont have more time. ill try making some
good speed by phil, let's see what we can do in quali

used to be GPGSL's Nick Heidfeld
Not happy with my performance, we are still not where we want to be. Also being called out by the GPGSLRS to explain mismatched information for half an hour under training time isn't helping us either ;)

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
Brilliant coverage and finally something to be happy about for me. The car just seemed to be hooked up around Spa and I hope it will continue to feel like that throughout the rest of the GPGSL season

Good training from Jack Elleker in my opinion..
I think Jack has a lot of potential, seeing hes driving a good free practice with some very experienced drivers driving around..

Juliano Muller, a bit of a dissapointing result for the free practice!
But I must add, that we are testing some different set-ups and fuel strategies for the race!
This results in the fact that Alexandre and I can focuss on the Qualifying tomorrow, and not the Race set-up..

But I love this curcuit, we used a teamboost so I am confidend this weekend will be full of fun and hopefully full of points.

Race starts: 141 | Points: 886 | Podiums: 35 | Race wins: 10

Follow me on: Twitter | Instagram | Facebook
Thats the worst weekend ever....

The was too nervous......and so much traffic on the track......

Lets go to the next round....
Nice to be on top 10 without boost (and so near to top 5 :-))

BTW, great coverage but why does only left channel for commentary was used? Sometimes car sound covers a bit words...

Gigi4 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Nice to be on top 10 without boost (and so near to
> top 5 :-))
>
> BTW, great coverage but why does only left channel
> for commentary was used? Sometimes car sound
> covers a bit words...

Not entirely sure, but I'll make sure that doesn't happen for qualifying and the race.
Diax F1 Wrote:
> Gigi4 Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Nice to be on top 10 without boost (and so near
> to
> > top 5 :-))
> >
> > BTW, great coverage but why does only left
> channel
> > for commentary was used? Sometimes car sound
> > covers a bit words...
>
> Not entirely sure, but I'll make sure that doesn't
> happen for qualifying and the race.

Oh I'm on a slow connection, so I didn't used HD mode, maybe that's the problem.

Gigi4 Wrote:
> Diax F1 Wrote:
> -----
> > Gigi4 Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > Nice to be on top 10 without boost (and so
> near
> > to
> > > top 5 :-))
> > >
> > > BTW, great coverage but why does only left
> > channel
> > > for commentary was used? Sometimes car sound
> > > covers a bit words...
> >
> > Not entirely sure, but I'll make sure that
> doesn't
> > happen for qualifying and the race.
>
> Oh I'm on a slow connection, so I didn't used HD
> mode, maybe that's the problem.

Nope - just remembered that I used Windows Movie Maker's Narration tool for it. That might be why it stuck to one channel rather than both.
Awesome coverage and commentary!

Good speed by me, let's hope we can keep it up for the race.

Order a giffgaff SIM from my link and get £5 credit, free!
Season 1 and Season 3 GPGSL World Champion!
Member of CTDP - Cars Tracks Development Program - 3D Carshaper
I´ve completed the tyre shape/textures :)

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
Looks awesome!!! Very nice job dude!! Especially with the rims it look amazing..

Race starts: 141 | Points: 886 | Podiums: 35 | Race wins: 10

Follow me on: Twitter | Instagram | Facebook
Great coverage, Dean! Humourous, informative etc. I could see a set of these short cuts being a GPGSL S5 DVD REVIEW, hehe.
Would like to see live commentary as well - as it happened, so I am hoping race coverage will be longer, personal preference anyway.
perhaps you could do live commentary, plus than do a voice over to bridge the gap, when you'll put bits of race together.
my suggestion anyway.
John took the full length live commentary route and I did enjoy it , so i dont "mind" seeing it full either. On opposite, I like it. (and JM, that Nick being an excellent safety car driver comment cracked me up as well)

as for the results, great job by Ruben, Ben doing well also
seeing as 10 race drivers are using drivers boost - not me - I am very cautious about my weekend.
we'll see.

what did you say at 3:40?
surprisingly organizers have made...last half hour?

Bravo Maikel, one request though, can you add monsoons with a stripe on them? adding a stripe on wets, making it monsoons
as AI uses different compounds, we can understand why certain cars have better pace in the wet.

GPGSL career;
Current team: Team ShadowSubaru, Previous teams: MPR, Minardi
starts:100 Wins: 12, Podiums: 34, Fastest Laps: 14, poles: 12 Points: 708
winner of Belgian GP (s1), Australian GP (s1), Canadian GP (S1), Brazilian GP(s4, s5), Hungarian GP(s3), Italian GP(s3), French GP (s5,s7), Monaco GP (s4) and USA GP

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/09/2010 05:43PM by BAR#10.
damn 15th place. that kinda sucked

PC:

Laptop:

Twitter: MisterShine13
Nice work Ruben! (definitely no sarcasm there!) ;)

Maikel, you should add a 'monsoon' tyre, so it can be distinguished from the wet tyre in-game. Maybe a stripe could be used, like they do for the full wet tyre in F1.

X (@ed24f1)
oh...

Interested in managing an F1 team? Sign up for the Grandprixgames F1 Manager game here

MPR News

Reporter: What happened there Dan?

Dan: Ah we had no chance of topping the timing sheets here, without the boost advantage around here you can lose a whole lot of time up to Les Combes & into the Bus Stop at the end of the lap

Reporter: Dan, why have you chosen not used your boost at any of the event's so far?

Dan: Last year we used them all early on and then at the end of the year when stuff got tight we really missed it, this year I'm hoping we can use it to a better effect

Reporter: Dan your currently top of both Championship's how does that feel?

Dan: Well it's obviously early on, but Matt has had two great races , I think we could have even taken a win at Suzuka if we'd been able to get past the Aston. Really I'm pretty happy with it, like I said we haven't used any boost yet, and that has to be an advantage when we re still top of the tables

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy