GPGSL Season 5- S6 CALENDAR VOTE RESULTS

Posted by GPGSL 
My new graphics card still isn't there yet. So I'm out for this weekend. But next one should be possible. Btw, have I already said that I hate the Swiss Post? ;)

GPGSL : Team Owner of 'Maverick Track Performance' (MTP)
19th at the home event for me. Very disappointing scoreboard showing, BUT we wont give away quite what my role in testing was....he he he.....
McGregor is missing from the championship table with 3 points. Why is there no 15-12-10-9-8-7-6-5-4-3-2-1 point sytem anymore?

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
Turbo Lover Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> McGregor is missing from the championship table
> with 3 points. Why is there no
> 15-12-10-9-8-7-6-5-4-3-2-1 point sytem anymore?

apparently testers have a different point system

My GPGSL Career
I (McGregor) am a race driver so I am not allowed to collect points in the testers championship.

Retro Liveries on the SMD-ZG02![www.grandprixgames.org]
Retro Renders 2.0 on the SMD-ZG02LN![www.grandprixgames.org]
Juliano Muller's statement after 1st practice:'I'm very happy with my third time. The car felt good from the get-go and we managed a solid performance today. Hopefully the data we gathered in practice will be useful for the remaining sessions and I think the team is in a very good shape for the race.'
[b]GPGSL Round 2 Australian Grand Prix Qualifying[/b]

We're back trackside at Albert Park for the qualifying. Southern Cross Racing topped the time sheets during the free practice. Rookie driver Michael Pedersen surprising everyone with his pace. Most of the teams have worked long into the night, fine tuning the cars for todays session.
Rumours that last seasons drivers champion Matt Houston was spotted crying into his beer at the Paddock Bar after the Friday practice are totally unfounded and are not to be believed. Enough of the rumours, the GPGSL circus is underway and Season 5 is now officially on! We have a green light in pit-lane.

Charrel Jalving ART is the first man onto the track.

Dean Kittleson, ex W300 driver back in action for SCR. Can SCR keep up the pace shown in free practice?

International Playgirl and Glamourpuss Extraordinaire Keeley Grant will be in the hunt for a top ten position here today.

Matt Houston, the Season 4 champion on his out-lap.

First run times are in and Alexandre Koemmerer is fastest.

Rodrigo Vilela shows his experience and puts his car on the front row alongside Koemmerer, but how long can he stay there?

Rookie Tommi Karjalainen for SMS in fifteenth.

Most of the drivers are back in the garage after the first run.

Keeley Grant back in the VSM garage.

Blue Flame Motorsports debuted this season with an unusual livery. Understated but eyecatching.

Matt Houston currently twelfth.

Quick Nick van der Voort for AMR hasn't got his car quite right yet.

Ross Cartwright puts SCR into the top ten.

Nathan McGregor BFM still off the pace.

Monil Santilal struggles with the handling of the MPR.

TSS driver Marko Aleksander in thirteenth.

Vilela tries to snatch pole from Koemmerer but is still not quick enough.

Tim van Dijck for TNR, another classy livery.

Ric Groeneboer for VSM.

Zsigmond Somogyi driving for IED, they have performed well in the past and could be a team to beat.

Onboard with Ed Greenhalgh TSS.

Drama as the SMS cars make contact on the track.

Fortunately no damage!

Van der Voort improves to ninth.

Chris Hinz BFM in third place.

Jethro Walters for IED in fifth.

That's it for the qualifying coverage from GPGTV. Due to an unforeseen electrical fault, (the Race Director spilt tea on the console) the broadcast
has been terminated. Stay tuned for the official results from the GPGSL.

Race Director: Ernie B. Ecclescake

GPGTV Youtube Channel
GPGSL Round 2 Australian Grand Prix Qualifying Official Results

Congratulations to Jethro Walters Italian English Dynamics on pole position.

solid performance, a top ten result is what i wanted. the bfm is a beautiful car btw, nice work (Y)

used to be GPGSL's Nick Heidfeld
Oh yes!!! Fantastic result Jethro :) Delighted to have the new season start in style there, nice one!

Zsigmond, solid result, in the points, hopefully you can push on from there.

In general I'm quite happy with that

Team Owner of ItalianEnglish Dynamics in GPG Super League
GP4 Season 5: 7) Jethro Walters. 8) Zsigmond Somogyi. TD) Stuart Ingers and Joel Henrique
GP3 Season 5: 14) Nathan Turner. 15) Tobias Kederer.
6 Time Race Winners
Gentlemens...and Lady :-)
I am going to be 'flat out like a lizard drinking' this weekend so you may not see the race coverage till after the weekend. Good luck to all of you.

The lates news hot of the press is that we have two guest RD's for Round 2 at Le Mans Petit Sarthe!
Chris '57 Varieties' Hinz will run the FP and Dan 'The Millsotron' Mills will run the qualifying and the race.
Round 2 will be the first Special Feature Event for the test drivers. Have a good weekend everyone. :-)

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
TGP's statement after Qualify Results

"Florian and Rodrigo made a superb job by qualifying both in TOP 10.For the team this is a great thing.It's a pity that some drivers dropped Rod from his 2nd place;).In definitive,this qualify showed a great mix of the values.Before it i couldn't expect so many drivers from the new teams in the high part of the grid.Obviously in TGP we'll keep our scaramancy uses adopted since this qualify,and who knows maybe our drivers will get some more satisfation in the race:-)"

My GPGSL Career
LOL, are you using a translator?

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Yepp, 4th on the grid...

Looking for podium at the race, whenever it will be...
mortal Wrote:
> LOL, are you using a translator?

no.why?;)

My GPGSL Career
ROFLMFAO @ mals translation comment!

Jenson drives it like he owns it; Lewis drives it like he stole it
danm Schreef:
> ROFLMFAO @ mals translation comment!

+1 :p

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"If in doubt, Flat out."
Im happy to see the new car in the game, i hope this one doesnt make you thirsty Mal.

Solid Qualifying, 12 and 13th isnt good and it isnt bad. Its average, we are better then average and will show that in the race ;) Our main objective is to drive TGP off the track and to score a big amount of points for ourselfs.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"If in doubt, Flat out."
Nice 3rd for Monil but a horrible quali for Matt

Our car got leaked too

Official presentation is on it's way

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy