Ferrari F10 pack - Canadian GP version [WIP - 99%] See last post on P6!

Posted by madotter 
thanks mates! very greatful! :)

-------------------------------------------------
Ice Hockey is my Religion!
This is surely a very nice car. Thanks for sharing it with us!

Thank you for beautiful car, mate!
I've tested the cars and they seem great! One thing that bothers me a little though, I think the height of the car is a little low. The tyres looks a little big with this shape. I don't know if that's something you're going to change but .. for your knowledge atleast :)

-------------------------------------------------
Ice Hockey is my Religion!
can somebody please tell me the t-cam setting for the ferrari (not the team editor) the ones for tweaker. thx:-)
By the way this car is awesome great job by the guys that done it

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"And thats the bottom line cause Alonso0506 said so"

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/02/2010 03:58PM by alonso0506.
V2.0 coming soon for Spain, Monaco and Istanbul with revised textures and new mirrors.
great news Iain :)
looking forward to it Madotter!
Awesome work mpad!
hi madotter the ferrari it's just perfect really nice,but are u gonna to relase the mclaren mp4\25 as well?
Any chance of fixing the cockpit? It quite fat compared to actual car. Thanks

Canadian GP version pretty much done, just need to test ingame and then I will release :)

"Marlboro" box removed.
"Fiat" logos replaced with "Case IH" logos.

Let me know of I have missed anything else!

Thanks,
Iain.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/12/2010 09:48PM by madotter.
It's looking very good, Madotter! Do you plan to release the early season versions also?

Cheers
I do indeed, just waiting on the shape for the old version (mirrors need moving back).

Thanks,
Iain.
Please Madotter,

Before You release, around the exhausts there is a gap and i can see through the car
For all releases Spain, Monaco, istanbul,

Appreciate it.

Cheers.
build a circle wich completaly fills the hole and map it with the carbon tex.. its done.

the mg cars are really poor talking about details. reason why a lotta converted cars have blank spaces on shapes.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/13/2010 03:30AM by pimpones1.
I don't shape but I'm sure I can find someone who can :)
have the cars lower lods?
Not yet, again, it's something I need to get done (I mean, find someone who can make lower lods for me)
Thanks Guys for your attention
Cheers!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy