Ferrari F10 pack - Canadian GP version [WIP - 99%] See last post on P6!

Posted by madotter 
gp4 version is ready. It is necessary to make 2nd car and lowlods. Somebody will help?
woah looks amazing :) ask for Excalibur, he can do great lower lods :)
I can do the mapping for the 2nd car if you want me to.
wow, that's incredible and very fast work as well!

X (@ed24f1)
Seeing as you have taken over my thread, you can atleast let me help wit the textures. I can also do earlier versions too.

Iain.
I can do the lower lods, thank's mpad.
go go go f-duck
Can I help with the earlier versions too?
If mpad agrees for me to work on his F10 and update it then I would welcome your help :)

Thanks,
Iain.
Send me all your files when ready to make the lower lods, if you wish... ;-)

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry guys....
I repeat the post which has wrongly published in other theme

> Thanks all who has responded to my request!
> Unfortunately, at the beginning of work the error
> which not to correct any more has been admitted.
> Therefore, I send this version in a recycle bin.
> To extend in a network one more bad Ferrari I
> don't want.
> If it's necessary to someone, I can send, provided
> that it will not be used in MODs and will not give
> for downloading
I sent mpad an mp, but reading again his last post I don't know if he meant that he's not releasing his ferrari anymore or if he was talking about another one...Does anybody have a clue??
he said there's too many errors to fix on it to bring it up to his high standards, so he's scrapping it and will develop a whole new car from scratch at a later date. There will only be the release of the new version, because there are other Ferrari's available

And does anyone have his ferrari files? I have a friend who is a 3d expert and is helping me with some 2010 cars with fantastic results...I would love to try to finish this car...
Iain sorry been really busy at work lately too tired when I get home to work on the F10 but I'm doing it bit by bit ... 'older version' or earlier to be precise also thought I'd do a new rear wing because I don't like the one at present the 'normals' are all over the place.;-)

Soon my friend ..... Soon.

" Perfection is not a gift ....... it comes with practice."

Member of R.S.C.T Group
Hi mpad,
As is the version of Istanbul?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy