Ferrari F10 pack - Canadian GP version [WIP - 99%] See last post on P6!

Posted by madotter 
S U P E R B!
GET YOUR DOWNLOAD ON Y'ALL!
Cars look awesome guys!! Unfortunately I am getting this error "Error You have reached the download limit for free-users. Would you like more?". Can you upload this car somewhere else?

Glenn(Cdn)
Made a free user medifire account so I don't know if they have limits for downloads but new links added to first post!
Thanks Madotter for the mediafire links! Much appreciated.

Will there be lower lods guys?

Glenn(Cdn)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/01/2010 08:56PM by gap177.
looks great guys. Brilliant work. Fixed all of the problems with the other efforts!!

Thanks!
There's an error with the car1 file of Istanbul Version ;-)
Hope you can fix it ^^

Don't dream your life - live your Dream!

"Es gibt wichtigere Dinge im Leben als die Meisterschaft - nämlich zu leben" -Niki Lauda

Explain...
I want to extract from the rar file, but it says following sentence:

... .CRC failed in car_benetton_car1_lod_0.gp4. The file is corrupt

But file 2 works ;)

"Es gibt wichtigere Dinge im Leben als die Meisterschaft - nämlich zu leben" -Niki Lauda

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/01/2010 09:19PM by Alonsofreak.
I had that problem from the mediafire download, so re-downloaded from the rapidshare site and it's fine!!!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/01/2010 09:22PM by SPOKES.
I had the same problem..Can you repack it? Thanks!
Damn, I really hate RapidShare ;)

The shape files from all three cars are the same so if you can download one of the others you could use that until I reupload it.
I know you have to wait 10-20 mins before downloading another one, but without prejudice, I'm not complaining! I'm Racing in 2010!!!! Great work guys! (Y)
So which one is the problem? Rapidshare or Mediaupload?
Iain, great job on the textures mate. One thing, for me the alpha's are just a little too dark and it leaves the car looking dull so it takes the edge off of the shape and contours of the car.;-)

" Perfection is not a gift ....... it comes with practice."

Member of R.S.C.T Group
It's mediaupload, I've downloaded it again and the error popped up on screen for car 1. Sorry to disappoint you madotter, after all your hard work with isaint!
Okay well bare with me while I get these alpha layers 100% and I'll reupload everything. Sorry for the glitches!

Iain.
It doesn't worry me Iain, take your time bud!
Thank you good job!!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy