It's good when you live in the same country as the GPGTV host... It means i'm up and on the webz when the race is broadcast

GPGSL WDC Season 4
GPGSL Round 11 Interlagos Grand Prix Brazil

Weather Report

Still sunny, still Track Dry.

Cars are on the grid, Race Director is ready to start the race.

A good start to the race, Aleksander gets away nicely and holds his position into turn one.

Santilal out-brakes himself.

And spins off the track.

Rejoins at the back of the field.

Aleksander posts fastest lap.

Grant in third place, up two from the race start.

Stoddart running boost this weekend.

Van der Voort down in twelfth place.

Warringtons VSM car not performing well at all.

Santilal on a charge as he makes up lost ground.

On-board with Tafuro.

Groeneboer looks for a way past team mate Grant.

There's contact between the IED cars, Grant loses the left rear and Stoddart runs into the aftermath.

At least it's a short walk back to the pits. End of the race for Grant and Stoddart. Perhaps the bramble will be out in the IED garage!

Koemerrer uses his boost to advantage and sails past Tafuro.

Tafuro off the track, must have fancied a bit of gardening.

Race leader pits.

Houston leads.

Houston and Groeneboer pit.

The IED pitcrew work like a well oiled machine as Groeneboer leapfrogs Houston in pit lane! That will probably put Houston down to fourth at the end of the pit stops.

Top eight.

Full standings.

Houston passes Greenhalgh.

And Greenhalgh takes back the position.

Van der Voort looking a bit out of shape.

Santilal up to eleventh.

Second round of pit-stops under-way.

Standings.

Aleksander wins at Interlagos.

That ends the coverage for Round 11. Stay tuned for the official results from the GPGSL.

Race Director: Ernie B. Ecclescake

GPGTV Youtube Channel
GPGSL Round 11 Interlagos Grand Prix Brazil Official Results

Driver Best Laps

Driver Race Points

Constructor Race Points

Get In!!

Great race Marko, had it under control all the way

Monil mate unlucky but nice recovery for some points

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions
Poor...again

Well, at least this time when two of my drivers come together, one of them gets a podium.

Keeley, looking good till that moment. Keep it up. All I can say.

Rick, well recovered. Even if you had a bit of lapse in concentration. I did say you were due a podium ;)

We could have actually had a double podium there. Its an odd situation. But this race shows there is promise in our car.

Team Owner of ItalianEnglish Dynamics in GPG Super League
GP4 Season 5: 7) Jethro Walters. 8) Zsigmond Somogyi. TD) Stuart Ingers and Joel Henrique
GP3 Season 5: 14) Nathan Turner. 15) Tobias Kederer.
6 Time Race Winners
Haha, I was right. I punted myself off. I should get extra points for that ;)

But yeah great victory for Marko. If I was more up we could've gained a few more points in a bid to overhaul Velox. Still great recovery though :) WTF for DXR though.
Woo Hoo! Great, Marko! Congratulations!!

One Racing driver and team manager
GPGSL-3: champion in 2007/2013/2014!
GPGSL-4: testdrivers champion in Season 11!
Houston Annoucement

At a press conference not 5 minutes ago, it was revealed that Matt Houston drove the entire race without a clutch.
Such is the caliber of Houston, he was able to minimize the damage to Marko.
Matt stated "It was a hard race, ideally we would have liked to go away from this weekend with a firmer clasp on the championship. Although it's not too concerning. Marko has used all his driver boosts and MPR have used all their team boosts as well. We've still got out team boosts in the cards so hopefully we can pull a way a bit."

Also announced in the press conference was that the rumours of Houston moving to another team next year are still in the air.
Houston stated "It was reported that i had signed with another team. But the contract were incomplete at the time and figures had not been discussed. Where I am driving next year remains to be seen."

GPGSL WDC Season 4
Great to get a podium!

Also, fantastic work by Alex to get in the Top 5 again, and also by Stefan to be in the points again! :)

JohnMaverick Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Australia is 12 hours (if I am right) ahead of
> Standard European Time. So, count yourself ;)

Nickv Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Ah, 7:40 then. Mal, time to get up! ;)

Actually only 8 hours ;)

X (@ed24f1)
Congratz Marko,

Welcome back Dean, good to see you ! Enjoy ! ;)

Poor practise, poor qualy at least 1 point out of the race.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"If in doubt, Flat out."
Bah. A race to forget for me and Phoenix.

I think I've pretty much lost the championship now unless I can come up with something magical pretty soon :(

Order a giffgaff SIM from my link and get £5 credit, free!
Season 1 and Season 3 GPGSL World Champion!
Member of CTDP - Cars Tracks Development Program - 3D Carshaper
AEST = GMT+10 :-)

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
8th place, points, fairly good lap times, Brazil, sunshine, samba-girls, cocktails....(D)
Brazil, sunshine, samba-girls, cocktails....(D) .....lady-boys....oh wait, that's in Thailand. Thank goodness we don't race there. ;-)

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Wahey, great race from the Alpha lads there, both in the points

Wow 5th (Y) (Y) (Y)
It's good to also have Stef in the points.

- My GP4 Works

As a team this was a good race, but I was beaten by my teammate again, so that ain't that good ;)

Yay!! More points!!!
Interview with JM after the race

Shortly after the race, John Maverick talked about the Brasil GP, the situation at Velox and the plans for his future in the GPGSL

Reporter: "Mr. Maverick, that was an exciting weekend for you and the team, wasn't it?"
JM: "Indeed. In the free practice I had an incredible speed but Adam had some problems to find a good setup. But the qualy was a bit disappointing. On this basis Nick did the best he could do and took some very important points. But Matt's first stop was a crap and so he lost the podium-position. In addition to that he seemed to have some problems with the crutch. This was our first chance to make a big step into the directino of winning both championships and we didn't use it. But the situation is still good for the team."
Reporter: "What can you tell us about the new rumors about Matt Houston?"
JM: "Nothing!"
Reporter: "Really nothing?"
JM: "Well, the situation seemed to be clear, that Matt Houston would leave us after this season. Now this doesn't seem to be as clear as it was two weeks ago. The rest isn't in my interest, but a thing between the team-owner and Matt. I would be glad if he would stay as he is a great driver, but it's not my thing to think about that."
Reporter: "But wouldn't it be a chance for you, if Matt would leave?"
JM: "Not at all. I can learn a lot from him. If Matt leaves, there'll be somebody else who will fill this hole. There are lots of good drivers in this series and even Adam did a very very good job as a tester this season. He's be a good option as well. I often repeated, that I'm very new and unexperienced. I'm not ready for a race-seat next season, even if somebody would offer me one."
Reporter: "But you showed very solid performances since you entered the series."
JM: "I didn't expect to be that constant in my first races, that's true. And I'll do everything to keep that level and improve my skills and chances from practice to practice. I already said, that I'd be more than glad if my performances get honored and Nick gives me another tester-contract for next season. Surely I want to race in this series sometimes in the future, but first I want to gain my experiences to be able to do a good job in there."
Reporter: "Thanks Mr. Maverick for your time."

GPGSL : Team Owner of 'Maverick Track Performance' (MTP)
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.
Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy