GPG SuperLeague - S4 Over! WDC Matt Houston! WCC Velox! Season 5 Vacancies. JOIN NOW!!

Posted by GPGSL 
pole, race win and fastest lap
it doesnt get any better than this(H)

great graphics Maikel!

GPGSL career;
Current team: Team ShadowSubaru, Previous teams: MPR, Minardi
starts:100 Wins: 12, Podiums: 34, Fastest Laps: 14, poles: 12 Points: 708
winner of Belgian GP (s1), Australian GP (s1), Canadian GP (S1), Brazilian GP(s4, s5), Hungarian GP(s3), Italian GP(s3), French GP (s5,s7), Monaco GP (s4) and USA GP
i've to forget this crappy race...:-(

My GPGSL Career
Boost Announcement

Applications for team and driver boosts for round 12 at Dubai have been opened since brazilian free practice has been posted . The closing date is 6pm BST Weds 14th April 2010. For team boost please use the subject "Team Boost - (team's name) - Dubai", for drivers boost "Driver Boost - (driver's name) - Dubai" Boost Applications must be sent to the GPGSL

Please be reminded that team owners driving for another team are not permitted to send team boost for the team they own

Also a little reminder on the boost rules. Drivers cannot request BHP boosts, only teambosses can (drivers can only do this if they take over the role of teamboss for the boosts requesting or are authorized by team owner). This is because driver perfs don't use BHPs, only the teams perf does. Drivers can only request 50 performance points on their own drivers perf. They can do this 4 times. This doesn't mean you have a total of 200 points to spend, but 4 parts of 50. We've been recieving other numbers than 50, such as 15. In these instances 50 perf points have been added as a boost.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/12/2010 03:05PM by GPGSL.
Good weekend for the Velox testing crew! Big Congrats to John!

Race team had a competative result also with Nick climbing through the field well and Matt having an issue with the car!
Nice podium! First one in a long time! The car perfomed perfectly today and if the race was a couple of laps longer I might have got a shot at P1 aswell!
Apologies to my teammate for making contact and by that putting here out of the race.

--------------------------------------------------

-GPGSL Career- Starts: 64 Points: 237 Wins: 3 Podiums: 8 Poles: 2 Fastest Laps: 2 Best Result: 1st (Mal + Bra GP S3, Jap GP S4)
Most consecutive races without DNF: 23
Test work paid off for the Shadows in the race, well done boys.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
van keeken Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Nice podium! First one in a long time! The car
> perfomed perfectly today and if the race was a
> couple of laps longer I might have got a shot at
> P1 aswell!

> Apologies to my teamate for making contact and by
> that putting here out of the race.

I don't think so. In the last 20 (twenty ) laps you gained only 2,8 seconds on me. Gap was still 7,9 seconds at lap 28, then after 47 laps 5,1.
and that might have been via pits as well.
In the last seven laps you decreased it from 5,6 to 5,1.

GPGSL career;
winner of Belgian GP (s1), Australian GP (s1), Canadian GP (S1), Brazilian GP(s4, s5), Hungarian GP(s3), Italian GP(s3), French GP (s5,s7), Monaco GP (s4) and USA GP

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/12/2010 06:48PM by BAR#10.
NEWSCHANNEL BREAKING NEWS

Former Velox engineer reveals clutch was a-OK

Velox insider only known by the twitter user name "Too quick for Velox" twitted this last night,

"LOL, there was no clutch problems on Houston' car. It's all B.S. Hey I quit the team today to pursue a career as movie director, so i can tell it all, LMAO"

Newschannel has contacted several sources in GPGSL and it's confirmed from the paddock, that the account was legit and also that the said clutch was working properly.

;)

GPGSL career;

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 04/12/2010 06:58PM by BAR#10.
good result for IED. :)
4th and 6th is quite good. And we were able to keep Philip behind, so Matts lead should be bigger again!
Nickv Wrote:
> 4th and 6th is quite good. And we were able to
> keep Philip behind, so Matts lead should be bigger
> again!

newsflash, Nick!;)
wdc table after round 11:

1.Houston 109
2.Aleksander 104
3. Oakley 89

I decreased Matt's lead from 13 to just 5 points.

GPGSL career;
I hate your anti-Velox propaganda news flashes!
hahaha

/it's all in good spirits

GPGSL career;
*shrugs

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/12/2010 09:49PM by Stoopid.
BAR#10 Wrote:
> Nickv Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > 4th and 6th is quite good. And we were able to
> > keep Philip behind, so Matts lead should be
> bigger
> > again!
>
> newsflash, Nick!;)
> wdc table after round 11:
>
> 1.Houston 109
> 2.Aleksander 104
> 3. Oakley 89
>
> I decreased Matt's lead from 13 to just 5 points.

Houston must win! - We need that Number 1 on the DXRs next year. I'm tired of 14 and 15!

;)
*storms off in a huff after being beaten by most of his rivals in the race*

Order a giffgaff SIM from my link and get £5 credit, free!
Season 1 and Season 3 GPGSL World Champion!
Member of CTDP - Cars Tracks Development Program - 3D Carshaper
Having 1 good driver doesn't make am awesome team

Remember Double F

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions
I was doing so well until my teammate took me out. Sure he didn't mean it though. Could of been really good.

Kx
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You saying Matt Houston not a good driver? ;)

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian
GPGSL Official Championship Tables

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.
Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy