GPG SuperLeague - S4 Over! WDC Matt Houston! WCC Velox! Season 5 Vacancies. JOIN NOW!!

Posted by GPGSL 
I'll have a look at my file again aswell then.
I found the mistake. It was on my side and it was a stupid mistake too which I definitely should've noticed *hangs head in shame*
LOL was just gonna say I still can't find the problem. Shame on you! :)

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian
Hopefulply our S3 spec car will have enough power here!

--------------------------------------------------

-GPGSL Career- Starts: 64 Points: 237 Wins: 3 Podiums: 8 Poles: 2 Fastest Laps: 2 Best Result: 1st (Mal + Bra GP S3, Jap GP S4)
Most consecutive races without DNF: 23
I don't seem to have the following helmets:

John Maverick
Ashley Teagle
Glen Sheppard

If not received by 8pm tonight, these drivers will run with the helmet of shame! Mwuhahahahahaahaaaahaaaaaahaaaaaaaagh!

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian
Great. My version 1 helmet was already in the 5.2 Mod, if I remember right and the v2 one I sent to Mal so it should be in the V6 Mod actually.
So you should have at least my (crapped) v1 helmet. It's Good Friday and I'm in holidays, so even if I would have recognized your your message in time, I wouldn't have had the link at my fingertips to send you again. But as I said, at least my v1 helmet must be in the Mod and so I refuse against driving with the helmet of shame!

GPGSL : Team Owner of 'Maverick Track Performance' (MTP)
Stu, Teagle & Maverick helmets are in V6.o test mod, Sheppard has helmet of shame, files not received. Can anyone confirm if the Boost zip was in the mod packages?

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Oops sorry guys I've used v5.3. Oh well ;)

GPGSL German Grand Prix

Friday Free Practice

Good morning everyone! The weather here is 'Sonny With A Chance', (God I find that program so annoying! Grrrrrr!) ... sorry sunny with no chance of rain.

Free practice is already under way, let's join the action!

Joel Henrique is first to set a quick lap.

Ruben Greidanus immediately betters Joel's time.

Due to Team Shadow sacking Zak Tonks for not participating in team debriefs, Ed Greenhalgh fills in and does what he does best.

Jethro Walters grabs 2nd.

Zsigmond Somogyi sets 3rd fastest time.

Only to be beaten by outgoing TNR tester Mauro Urchipia.

MPR team owner Dan Paddock beats Urchipia for 3rd.

Good competition for 3rd as Adam Davies grabs the position for Velox.

Postions after first round of timed laps.

Its that 3rd place again! This time its Rodrigo Vilela.

Yes you've guessed it! 3rd place again! Somogyi retakes!

Wahoo! Something different! Greidanus grabs 1st!

3rd again LOL! Florian Fischeder this time!

Erm!

Here's the positions after 3 runs.

John Maverick steals the coverted 1st place.

Somogyi beats that time though.

Stay tuned for the official results.

Race Director: Ernie B. Ecclescake

GPGTV Youtube Channel
Official Friday Free Practice Results

Oooh, those are some snazzy graphics there.

Nice practice session 3rd and 6th, well done lads.

Team Owner of ItalianEnglish Dynamics in GPG Super League
GP4 Season 5: 7) Jethro Walters. 8) Zsigmond Somogyi. TD) Stuart Ingers and Joel Henrique
GP3 Season 5: 14) Nathan Turner. 15) Tobias Kederer.
6 Time Race Winners
That doesn't look too good for Alpha :(

7th and 8th.. A very consistant place for VSM!

Very nice Jethro..

Btw, the graphics look awesome!!

Race starts: 141 | Points: 886 | Podiums: 35 | Race wins: 10

Follow me on: Twitter | Instagram | Facebook
Yes!!!!!!!!!! First place!!! Great job, team! Thanks!
Charrel schrieb:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Btw, the graphics look awesome!!

+1, great work :-)

used to be GPGSL's Nick Heidfeld
11th en 21st for DFR testers, could've been better - let's hope me and Chris can do something in the qualification!

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
Well, that's a little worse for the MPR. Eep.

Phil, thanks for the note to the GPG team :)

@Mal: Was going to send the files over Sunday night since I had worked on a temporary helmet but then I got a Kernal error and everything went kaput. As soon as the other HD is sorted, I'll send it over :)

In terms of my strategy, that was a waste of a boost. So many people are using boosts here.
Important announcement

With an outstanding 3rd place in practise, testdriver Ruben Greidanus leaves IED to become testdriver at TSS till the end of the season. The 3rd place is maybe the perfect way to say thank you to teamowner Ryan Gault for providing a car which was able to challenge the top positions.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
Well done Adam and John! You've done very well, as usual :)
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.
Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy