GPG SuperLeague - S4 Over! WDC Matt Houston! WCC Velox! Season 5 Vacancies. JOIN NOW!!

Posted by GPGSL 
VanSmirren Motorsports announcement.

We gathered the media today in Zandvoort to announce the departure of Jethro Walters. After we couldnt promise Jethro much for next season and VSM Teamowner Ricardo van Smirren was able to make a multi-season deal with another team. So both Jethro and the team decided to seperate ways. An announcement of the deal is expected to be imminent.

Thanks Jethro for the time in our team! Good luck at youre new spot !

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"If in doubt, Flat out."
lol VSM did so many driver changes;)

My GPGSL Career
Its all prefectly explainable and this time theres no replacing for the VSM part. there is only someone leaving.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"If in doubt, Flat out."
ItalianEnglish Press Release

HOCKENHEIM - After the departure of Ruben Greidanus to Team Shadow Subaru, we are happy to announce the signing of Jethro Walters. Jethro is an experienced driver, starting his career at Double F before ending up at various test and race drives since then. We feel he is a driver who has a lot of potential. He will drive at the team for the rest of the season starting in Interlagos. He will also be apart of ItalianEnglish Dynamics at some part in Season 5.

Team Owner of ItalianEnglish Dynamics in GPG Super League
GP4 Season 5: 7) Jethro Walters. 8) Zsigmond Somogyi. TD) Stuart Ingers and Joel Henrique
GP3 Season 5: 14) Nathan Turner. 15) Tobias Kederer.
6 Time Race Winners
*goes back editing that stupid Excel file again :P*
oh dear...

used to be GPGSL's Nick Heidfeld
im pleased to see that my results seem to be stabilising now. I was up and down for a bit but now am cosistently in the midfield.
Who thinks penalty points should be given to VSM for the hideous amount of changes it does every year ;)
Monza972 Schreef:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Who thinks penalty points should be given to VSM
> for the hideous amount of changes it does every
> year ;)

I tend to disagree.

"If in doubt, Flat out."
Monza972 schrieb:
> Who thinks penalty points should be given to VSM
> for the hideous amount of changes it does every
> year ;)

I think, everyone who makes in the next days a announcement about leaving/signing someone or something else should get a penalty. So many changes in the last days. Crazy ;)
Rico Schreef:
> Monza972 Schreef:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Who thinks penalty points should be given to
> VSM
> > for the hideous amount of changes it does every
> > year ;)
>
>
> I tend to disagree.

I think we've hit a nerve here ;)
Following the departure of Jethro I would like to ask for the chance to run in Practice for VSM.

Not bad, not bad. That was difficult with so many boosts.

- My GP4 Works

11th in qual is quite good for me, sad to see the DFR's more to the back, but I'm sure they will bounce back, if it ain't this race it will be the next one :)

Nickv Wrote:
> *goes back editing that stupid Excel file again
> :P*

I make no apologies for moving to a slightly better team. ;)

Everyone knows that million-to-one chances happen 9 times out of 10; indeed, it's a common requirement in fairy tales. If the human didn't have to overcome huge odds, what would be the point? Terry Pratchett - The Science Of Discworld

GPGSL S5 Race driver for IED.

btw - hi jethro. I'm your new team-mate in the IED Testcrew ;-)
wtf, every time I use a boost I end up 17th or lower :(
really bad luck it seems

F1Champs.net - F1 Manager Game (WIP)
Mod release is now delayed until I see the perf with the changes, no idea what's going on.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
hi all looking forward to the race. Go santilal!!

I been speaking with mortal and i was hoping that since i am not able to if someone could perhaps draw up a helmet for me so that i could enter the season asap. I am really not worried what goes on the helmet i just desperately would like to be part of the super league. I would really love to learn to draw up my own helmet and i was wondering if anyone could direct me to a link to show me how to do this:) Many thanks
I'll take that pole with pleasure! Phoenix, nice job, our race needs to be good now.

Order a giffgaff SIM from my link and get £5 credit, free!
Season 1 and Season 3 GPGSL World Champion!
Member of CTDP - Cars Tracks Development Program - 3D Carshaper
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.
Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy