GPG SuperLeague - S4 Over! WDC Matt Houston! WCC Velox! Season 5 Vacancies. JOIN NOW!!

Posted by GPGSL 
ItalianEnglish Press Release

HOCKENHEIM - Team owner Ryan Gault would just like to thank Ruben Greidanus for all the hard work he has put in for the team. Since Belgium last season, Ruben has put in consistant good results and the whole team would like to wish him the best at Team Shadow Subaru. A replacement for Ruben will be made inside the next week.

Team Owner of ItalianEnglish Dynamics in GPG Super League
GP4 Season 5: 7) Jethro Walters. 8) Zsigmond Somogyi. TD) Stuart Ingers and Joel Henrique
GP3 Season 5: 14) Nathan Turner. 15) Tobias Kederer.
6 Time Race Winners
Excellent job by Zsigmond! He continues his excellent test form and I believe that puts him top of the tester's championship.

Many thanks to Ed for stepping in.

Team Shadow Subaru Announcement

As has already been announced, Team Shadow Subaru are very happy to confirm that Ruben Greidanus shall be joining the team as our second test driver from Brazil. We are very excited to have such a promising talent on board and I'm sure we'll benefit from his vast experience.

Ok, I'm having problems with v.6.0 of the mod, so I'm gonna drop back to v.5.3

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian
I can't open pictures, here they shows on half! =/
BTW, please, send me this TV style, to put on my championship!!!

One Racing driver and team manager
GPGSL-3: champion in 2007/2013/2014!
GPGSL-4: testdrivers champion in Season 11!
Got halfway through qualy and realised the wrong perf was being used! LOL I'm about to get ready to go out so qualy is gonna have to wait til the early hours when I'm drunk and don't know what I'm doing! ;)

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian
Yeah that TV style is pretty sweet

Is that included in the latest version of the mod?

Oh and on our performance today, we did fairly well, Rod and me were not looking for fastest laps here.

We did some good setup work and we hope that it will be an advantage to the Marko and Monil when we hand over the cars tomorrow

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions
Putaquepariu!!! 12th place! =/

i took a boost and i went backwards!

-----------------------------------
Well, that was coolio. With me having a boost this is looking to me a brilliant weekend for TSS.

Nice graphics btw, will you release them publically?

Order a giffgaff SIM from my link and get £5 credit, free!
Season 1 and Season 3 GPGSL World Champion!
Member of CTDP - Cars Tracks Development Program - 3D Carshaper
Wow didn't expected so many great comments on my tv graphics for the GPGSL :) Thanks guys!
I believe Mal included them in the mod, but here they are anyways! Included the new boost graphic ;-)

Download TV Graphics Here!

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
6th place is a good position at a home gp.

Let's hope, that both IED drivers can verify the good performance in Qualify and Race.

And @#$%& yeah, the graphics are super! hot
Yup gotta agree with the graphic. It's fantastic.
Raymond Buijs ousts the Urchin @ TNR

Oh no, not another Dutch dude! That's right, joining NickV's barmy orange army is newcomer Raymond Buijs (Thunderdesign).

He has signed a deal as the True North Racing No.2 Tester for the remaining races of the GPGSL S4, replacing that hoverboarding Argentine.

A sad day on the Pampas; albeit a less than flat one for Buijis.

Details for S5 have yet to be revealved.

End of Statement
The Sausage Delight Company
Motor News Weekly

Jenson drives it like he owns it; Lewis drives it like he stole it

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/04/2010 01:50AM by danm.
I'll be needing a helmet from Raymond please. I did include a zip package with the installation instructions in V6.0 both mods, but I haven't heard if the package was added ok. Can anyone that downloaded V6.0 say if it was in there? There'll be an update when I get Raymonds lid and I have Glen Sheppards lid tga's but too busy to even look at them right now. Could be a new variable for the qualy session added as well if the script gets written in time.
Let me know of any bugs in V6.0, currently the only one I'm aware of is the performance loading problem, and I haven't yet found a workaround for that. To get around it, copy the GPGSL.txt to main gpxdata folder, then disable quick start in csm, then when gpxpatch loads, open gpxset tab and select performance, load gpxdata/GPGSL.txt and start gpxpatch. That will give you the current performance in the mod. :-)

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
MDBSnake Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Wow didn't expected so many great comments on my
> tv graphics for the GPGSL :) Thanks guys!
> I believe Mal included them in the mod, but here
> they are anyways! Included the new boost graphic
> ;-)
>
> Download TV Graphics Here!

Thanks, Mikael! I used your TV graphics to make my own.
But your TV style is udes by Classic, Digital or Digital 2004?

Nickv Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Well done Adam and John! You've done very well, as
> usual :)

Thanks, great work from the team as ever! Congrats to John on a great lap and sham he got beaten at the death!
The test mod has had another update, Glen Sheppard and Raymond Buijs helmet is in, all the helmet images and gpi's are updated. Elleker and Brown now wearing the right lids. Be upped later today, V6.0 has now been removed.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
LUCKY 7 Test Driver Signing Announcement

Talented British driver Ben Johnson has been signed as the number 1 test driver for the team. Lucky 7 looks forward to working with Ben for the rest of season 4. After Ben Johnson was spotted doing burnouts outside Goodwood in a rental car after a local event he was immediately signed. :-)

Ben requires a helmet if anyone can help out with that, the usual stuff, maybe a flag or a British lion or a bulldog, fish and chips or a curry. ;)

(Announcement on behalf of the Lucky 7 team.)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/04/2010 07:49AM by mortal.

Birthday Boy gets his lid (finally)

Debates surround the paddock questioning if Dan Mills' first lid of the GPGSL S4 was indeed for his birthday; or infact it was made just before a major data release had been finalised; and more importantly, to pi$$ off analyst and racer Mal Stoddart.

Mills was unavailable for comment.

The press were, however, given invites for a mysterious 'Pirate Party' sponsored by XXX systems... a tent Matt Houston has been rumoured to be venturing in an out of this weekend.

End of Statement

Fudgepacker Jottings Inc
Henry Erectus Hostilius

Jenson drives it like he owns it; Lewis drives it like he stole it
Now I'm really pi$$ed off lol, send me the lid. I want it and I want it now hahahaha. :-)

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.
Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy