GPG SuperLeague - S4 Over! WDC Matt Houston! WCC Velox! Season 5 Vacancies. JOIN NOW!!

Posted by GPGSL 
GPGSL Round 1 Test Session Melbourne Australia

Welcome back to the broadcast from GPGTV/farked.org

We're out and about in the paddock, looking for drivers before the test session gets underway here at Melbourne.
And there's Bernie Ecclestone! What's he doing here?
GPGTV/farked.org Mr. Eccleston, can I ask for the benefit of the viewers what brings you to the GPGSL?
BernieI thought I might be able to steal a few more ridiculous ideas that I could implement into F1.
GPGTV/farked.orgOkaaaay, I think we'll just move along then, obviously nothing to see here!
(Bernie Eccleston was ejected from the track by security shortly after that statement went to air.)
GPGTV/farked.orgThere's Matt Houston, hello Matt, got a few words for the fans?
Matt HoustonDid you know I flew my own chopper here this morning, you can see it parked just over there.
GPGTV/farked.orgYes, yes but your fans....
Matt HoustonWho? Did I mention my mega yacht? It's got it's own heli-pad, for my chopper, you know, it's parked just over there.
GPGTV/farked.orgThis is going nowhere, aaaah there's Mal Stoddart. Got anything to say to the fans Mal?
Mal StoddartWhat? Can't you see I've got doughnuts, good grief, get out of my face! Fans! I've got RSI from signing autographs this morning! Go away, mmmffff munch munch, I'm busy.
GPGTV/farked.orgRight, lets see who else is hanging around the paddock, yep, there's Maikel de Boer, owner of MDB Motorsports and driver for Devil Fox Racing. Hello Maikel, got a quick word for the race fans?
Maikel de BoerI'm planning on doing well this weekend, and it's great to see all my company designed cars on the track. :-)
GPGTV/farked.orgThanks Maikel....and moving right along, aaah, there's the Season 3 champion Philip Oakley. Hi Philip, got time for a statement?
Philip OakleyGPGTV is it? Okay then, I'm looking forward to another great season with Team Shadow, and I expect to dominate the track again. That's all I've got time for now.

Just got a message in from the Race Director, the official test session is about to get underway, stay tuned for the coverage from GPGTV.

Race Director: Ernie B. Ecclescake

GPGTV Youtube Channel
GPGTV/farked.org presents Round 1 Testing Melbourne Australia

The RD has declared the track open.

First driver out on the track is Paolo Tafuro driving for Phoenix.

de Boer DFR

Jalving VSM

Onboard with Ingers as he gets a bit out of shape.

Doughnut King Mal Stoddart Phoenix Racing

Koemmerer Alpha Motorsports

Onboard with Elleker Alpha Motorsports

Fischeder IED

Tonks TSS begins his flying lap

Urchipia Velox, wearing the GPGSL Helmet of Shame, sets the first time of the session.

Back to the pits for tweaking the setups.

Walters VSM

Hinz DFR

Jalving VSM

Stoddart back in the garage.

Alpha Motorsports garage.

Ingers DXR

Session ended

That ends the coverage from Melbourne by GPGTV/farked.org today. Stand by for the official results from the GPGSL.

Race Director: Ernie B. Ecclescake

GPGTV Youtube Channel
Official Results Friday Test GPGSL Round 1 Melbourne Australia

Great testing session from Alpha there, I was 3rd for quite a while

Cockpit cam says you took your foot off the accelerator! ;)

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/29/2010 08:55AM by mortal.
There was a uhh, female stripper in the crowd, I slowed down to have a better look ;-) :(

I just started on easy ;) ;) Nice to see the first coverage :)

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
Solid, as always.
Excellent for me and very good for Jack !

- My GP4 Works

Very happy with my performance and being just of my team mate.
I think, it's not a good start... (11th)
hoping in something better in qualify:-)

My GPGSL Career
Nice one Zak!

Order a giffgaff SIM from my link and get £5 credit, free!
Season 1 and Season 3 GPGSL World Champion!
Member of CTDP - Cars Tracks Development Program - 3D Carshaper
Nice one Randy!

I could have been quicker but I couldn't find the right setup.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/29/2010 02:21PM by RAC5.
not a good result, but I hope, the data, which I collected during the practice can help Rick and Keeley for build up a solid setup. Oh, and my helmet-colours looking so perfect with the IED livery. Awesome! ;)
Nice, 14th place lol

Official presentacion of my Early season helmet (finished, here in Arai GP-5 Shape, already sended for the one of this league, but well, no more words...), yust a few changes from the one on the "Personal Helmet" Topic...

Too much for a test driver, but well, i got to enjoy the moment ;)

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

GP4 Projects: - Button, Hamilton, Di Resta, Kovalainen and Ricciardo F1 2012 Helmets Released -
My GP4 Workthread
Ed,Nick could u write full qualy and race results for mobiles,please?when..it..takes..place,ofc.I'm away.Havent read much of PMs as GPG takes forever to load 4 me on phone,but yes trackpack before season,so if..it can be ready for round 2,it'd be great,Ed.send it 2 stu and mal,please. My only post till i get back,this is.Oh,penalties,fuel load does drag 1-stopper down,so if tests dont show otherwise,keep it as announcd. Go MPR!

GPGSL career;
Current team: Team ShadowSubaru, Previous teams: MPR, Minardi
starts:100 Wins: 12, Podiums: 34, Fastest Laps: 14, poles: 12 Points: 708
winner of Belgian GP (s1), Australian GP (s1), Canadian GP (S1), Brazilian GP(s4, s5), Hungarian GP(s3), Italian GP(s3), French GP (s5,s7), Monaco GP (s4) and USA GP
Auch.. It was a bad idea to party yesterday in Amsterdam!

I better have to be sharp next time, this result is not good at all..

Race starts: 141 | Points: 886 | Podiums: 35 | Race wins: 10

Follow me on: Twitter | Instagram | Facebook
Great start to the year for Alpha!

X (@ed24f1)
a good start to the season. if we can improve a bit for quali and race some points are possible

used to be GPGSL's Nick Heidfeld
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.
Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy