GPG SuperLeague - S4 Over! WDC Matt Houston! WCC Velox! Season 5 Vacancies. JOIN NOW!!

Posted by GPGSL 
Fair enough.

See you on the grid! ;-)

I'm happy with a top 10 on debut for the team, we should be able to go racing from there.

Kx
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Strong qualifying for Alpha (H)

- My GP4 Works

Weooo i'm actually sober for the race!
Bring it on!

GPGSL WDC Season 4
And so it begins..... ;) Race on!

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Brooom Brooom

GPGSL WDC Season 4
Oooh..first race of the season..

And am looking forward to whole season with TSS...

GPGSL Driver - Season 2, 22nd with IER, who came in 10th in constructors.

Season 3 - Driver 11 for Pheonix. 3 points, 20th in standings.

Season 4 - Test Driver for TSS, currently 1st in testing ranking, TSS also 1st in constructors.
Sorry for the delay, let's get the show on the road! :-)

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
GPGSL Round 1 Melbourne Grand Prix Australia

Welcome back to the track as the race is about to get underway. The cars are lined up
on the grid.

Race Director gives the all clear, it's a green light and they're away.
Van der Voort has a great start and gets the drop on Oakley into turn 1.

Oakley drops back to fourth on account of his poor start.

Meanwhile Van der Voort sprints away.

Standings after one lap.

Stoddart runs wide, a costly mistake.

Fastest lap from Van der Voort.

Horvath makes a passing move on Aleksander.

Ingers says "Ill have some of that!"

Houston takes advantage of Aleksanders lockup.

Grant in seventh place.

Aleksander down to fifteenth.

Winston leads as the first round of pit stops come into play.

Oakley now in the lead.

First round of pit stops completed and Van der Voort is back at the pointy end of the race.

Greenhalgh pits.

De Boer in seventeenth, Aleksander drops to sixteenth.

Tafuro.

van Renselaar.

Brown runs wide as Houston passes.

Brown spins on the gravel.

And recovers quickly.

Horvath runs wide.

Tries to recover.

Spins again!

Back on track.

Fastest lap by Ingers.

An altercation at the pit exit.

Groeneboer spins at turn one.

Houston applies pressure on Ingers.

Greenhalgh fastest lap.

Within seconds Greenhalgh's car is destroyed by van Renselaar exiting the pits.No damage to van Renselaars' car.

Stoddarts car suffers a transmission failure.

End of the race for Stoddart.

Second round of pit stops complete, Van der Voort leads.

Brown and van Dijck have a little love tap!

Brown gets the 'brown' end of the stick!

It gets untidy.

Santilal takes evasive manoeuvres.

Nick Van der Voort Velox Racing takes the chequered flag at Melbourne.

Hope you have enjoyed the Round 1 coverage from GPGTV/farked.org. Stay tuned for the official results from the GPGSL.

Race Director: Ernie B. Ecclescake

GPGTV Youtube Channel
GPGSL Official Results Round 1 Melbourne Grand Prix Australia

Race Results

Drivers Best Laps

Drivers Race Points

Constructors Race Points

Congratulations to Nick Van der Voort - Velox Racing Winner Round 1 Melbourne Grand Prix.

I'll say it now, don't like the Car of Shame, absolutly no idea who is driving it at times. For example, I can't tell whose helmet it is so I can kill him for punting Rick off the track.

Keeley, not a bad debut for the team, I'll take 5th. Rick, unlucky mate, not your fault you spun off.

Team Owner of ItalianEnglish Dynamics in GPG Super League
GP4 Season 5: 7) Jethro Walters. 8) Zsigmond Somogyi. TD) Stuart Ingers and Joel Henrique
GP3 Season 5: 14) Nathan Turner. 15) Tobias Kederer.
6 Time Race Winners
congratulations nick:-)

i finished 15th...not very bad;)mal was very unlucky...

monza will be different...I HOPE!!!!;););)

My GPGSL Career
LOL, you're not meant to like the CAR OF SHAME. That's the whole idea of it. It's for failing to get your updates in after we gave you all six weeks or more!
We would have liked to have started the season earlier, but after discussions we decided to extend to the end of Jan. We even held off announcing the deadline.
Then with two days to go, panic sets in and I extended the deadline right up to the race. Lucky 7 did supply a texture but unfortunately it was incorrect, upside down and on the wrong shape and I could not do anything with it. That's why it was swapped out, and I didn't hear anything from TNR although a pm was sent. I fixed the numbers on the Velox textures myself.
Btw, it was Tim van Djick exiting the pits that collected Ric Groeneboer. That should have been mentioned in the coverage. Stefan van Renselaar did exactly the same thing, same place, and took out Ed Greenhalgh. Luck of the draw, look at it on the bright side, at least he finished the race. Better than a DNF I'd say. :-)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/31/2010 12:20PM by mortal.
Quite bad race for me..

I should stop having problems with pitlanes and other cars exiting or coming in..

Don't stress too much lol ;-) Sixteen races to go, anything can happen and it probably will.

Well its not for our car anyway, but my main concern is it doesn't help watching it as a race, as it has no numbers on the car or anything.

Cheers, I'll just be finding van Dijck now...

Team Owner of ItalianEnglish Dynamics in GPG Super League
GP4 Season 5: 7) Jethro Walters. 8) Zsigmond Somogyi. TD) Stuart Ingers and Joel Henrique
GP3 Season 5: 14) Nathan Turner. 15) Tobias Kederer.
6 Time Race Winners
Well done Phil - you were unlucky at the start but did well to keep third. I think we need to get the new car out soon to put you on a level field with Nick.

Really unlucky Ed, nothing you can do about muppets exiting the pits. Well done on fastest lap however.

mortal Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Don't stress too much lol ;-) Sixteen races to go,
> anything can happen and it probably will.

when's the next race?:P

My GPGSL Career
The next race is Monza Italy. Stu is scheduled to run it, however he cannot run it until I upload the mod, which I cannot do until I am happy with the textures, and right now I'm not. Basically the S4 mod is almost complete, the Gpaedia, and the grid team art gpi's need updating, plus the missing cars. Two teams are missing, and apparently TSS is looking to roll out a new car.
I'll probably be running Monza, that'll be tomorrow. Nah....just kidding, it would be this week sometime, depending on what I've got happening here.

mortal Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> The next race is Monza Italy. Stu is scheduled to
> run it, however he cannot run it until I upload
> the mod, which I cannot do until I am happy with
> the textures, and right now I'm not. Basically the
> S4 mod is almost complete, the Gpaedia, and the
> grid team art gpi's need updating, plus the
> missing cars. Two teams are missing, and
> apparently TSS is looking to roll out a new car.
> I'll probably be running Monza, that'll be
> tomorrow. Nah....just kidding, it would be this
> week sometime, depending on what I've got
> happening here.

my homerace:-O

i need to do well...but monza is in the north Italy,and there are polentoni there;););),and they insult people like me that lives in the south Italy,calling us terroni;);)

My GPGSL Career

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/31/2010 12:52PM by senna9194.
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.
Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy