GPG Super League - Season 3 (finished): Pre-season 4 winter test LAGUNA SECA online - S4 Calendar at p163

Posted by GPGSL 
Here's the drivers championship table. Could anyone make a list of who got the point for the Pole/FL/Most Gained per race?

*All standings unofficial.

Nice! Looks good again.. Well not so good for us ;)

Race starts: 141 | Points: 886 | Podiums: 35 | Race wins: 10

Follow me on: Twitter | Instagram | Facebook
Please, someone can change my PSD helmet to TEX file?

One Racing driver and team manager
GPGSL-3: champion in 2007/2013/2014!
GPGSL-4: testdrivers champion in Season 11!
How can Charrel have only scored 3 points in 4 races? Puts my result in a good light!

Everyone knows that million-to-one chances happen 9 times out of 10; indeed, it's a common requirement in fairy tales. If the human didn't have to overcome huge odds, what would be the point? Terry Pratchett - The Science Of Discworld

GPGSL S5 Race driver for IED.

turkey_machine Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> How can Charrel have only scored 3 points in 4
> races? Puts my result in a good light!

he finished 10th in jacarepagua

My GPGSL Career
free practise has been run.
Today you'll get results.

My GPGSL Career
I got to make tex file!!! Woo Hoo!
I install GP4, now, I need to learn how to update cars and circuits!! ;)

Vilela helmet uploaded here; [www.mediafire.com]

Temporary upload for the RD's. It will be added to the next mod update.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Thanks, Mal!!!

What happened to the Donington FP?

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
maybe being re-done with the new 1.1 version of the track?

X (@ed24f1)
Possibly, who knows. :-)

GPGSL Round 10 British Grand Prix Donington Free Practice

Welcome to a wet and wild practice session at Donington. The first time the GPGSL has raced at this track. Race distance is set for 42 laps and all cars are to make two stops. The weather forecast is for an 80% chance of rain for the round.

Pit lane is green and it's bucketing down.

Byron keen to get out there and set a time.

Tim van Dijck on his out lap.

Jack Elleker in his Alpha Ford.

Ruben Greidanus, wearing the infamous GPGSL helmet.

Rodrigo Vilela sporting his new lid, only the wire frame is still attached, get on it Rod. :-)

Back in the pits for a tweak by the mechanics.

Currently the fastest man on the track, but can he hold the spot? Stand by for the final results from the Free Practice session.

That's it for the FP from Donington. Due to some display difficulties GPGTV.org/farked was unable to show the new DFR Alfa livery, hopefully it will be rectified before the qualy session.

Race Director: Ernie B. Ecclescake

GPGTV Youtube Channel
Official Results Free Practice GPGSL Round 10 Donington Grand Prix

GRO,WAR,WAL,KOE,HIN,SOM,BOE,GRE,PAD,BOL,VOO,DIJ,HOU,ELL,VIL,HOR,GRA,MIL,WIN,OAK,
TAF,GRE

GRO 1.27:921
GRE 1.30:949

Just..a..reminder:AI errors set at 30, as this is a wet race.Track in 10th slot cause of slipstream.ini:)
If thats done,disregard this msg.Also results for mobiles,please.Go MPR#9!;)

GPGSL career;
Current team: Team ShadowSubaru, Previous teams: MPR, Minardi
starts:100 Wins: 12, Podiums: 34, Fastest Laps: 14, poles: 12 Points: 708
winner of Belgian GP (s1), Australian GP (s1), Canadian GP (S1), Brazilian GP(s4, s5), Hungarian GP(s3), Italian GP(s3), French GP (s5,s7), Monaco GP (s4) and USA GP
@Maikel, seeing as your mailbox is full.......here's a message for you.

Hi Maikel, can't see the cars! I've renamed everything to DFR, incl the lods and still no go. If you have a working package, entire folder, put in a shipping container and freight it out to me asap. Ta mate. :-)

As soon as I sort the DFR problem qualy is on.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/06/2009 12:58PM by mortal.
Not so good. But then again, the track was wetter when we did times! (A)
Not bad that. 2nd and 3rd for VSM testers! Clearly Donington suits us, and should help us improve for the rest of the season! :)

Everyone knows that million-to-one chances happen 9 times out of 10; indeed, it's a common requirement in fairy tales. If the human didn't have to overcome huge odds, what would be the point? Terry Pratchett - The Science Of Discworld

GPGSL S5 Race driver for IED.

A dreadful practice for TSS, but it was good to evaluate some different setups and car parts.

Good work by the Alpha testers, solid results as always!

X (@ed24f1)
Good: 5-6th place....
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.
Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy