GPG Super League - Season 3 (finished): Pre-season 4 winter test LAGUNA SECA online - S4 Calendar at p163

Posted by GPGSL 
We decided to take Rico out very early and my god it paid off brilliantly. Unfortunatly, by the time that lap time was set and Rick had time to get out, it was too late for him to set a good lap time. However, he is close to the points so hopefully a return to the points for both drivers!

And well done Chris for pole mate.

Team Owner of ItalianEnglish Dynamics in GPG Super League
GP4 Season 5: 7) Jethro Walters. 8) Zsigmond Somogyi. TD) Stuart Ingers and Joel Henrique
GP3 Season 5: 14) Nathan Turner. 15) Tobias Kederer.
6 Time Race Winners
Oh good. That's a nice surprise! Well done Ed, we're very similar in times, which is encouraging!

Phoenix; Mal, fantastic; do what you do best. Zak, good time mate, it was wet, wet is a lot harder than in the dry.

Order a giffgaff SIM from my link and get £5 credit, free!
Season 1 and Season 3 GPGSL World Champion!
Member of CTDP - Cars Tracks Development Program - 3D Carshaper
WOOOOOHOOOOOOO

post quali statement:
"i'm really delighted with that qualification. we had huge problems in the free practise but obviously we were able to sort them out. a big thank you to the team for the hard work. of course i had a lot of luck, a few minutes after my first stint the track was nearly undrivable but i guess that's the racing god's ruling as i had a lot of bad luck in qualification this season. overtaking is possible here so it will be a tough race and i think it would be wrong to think we could easily win. we expect difficult conditions for the race so a points finish would make me happy. in addition there are 21 other motivated racers behind me so surviving the first corner will already be a difficult task"

used to be GPGSL's Nick Heidfeld

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/26/2009 02:49PM by n00binio.
disappointing...just disappointing!
QUALY TEAMMATE COMPARIONS UPDATED
[gpgtv.webs.com]

QUALY RESULTS FOR MOBILES
1HIN
2SMI
3SAN
4OAK
5GRE
6STO
7SOM
8ALE
9CAR
1OBOL
11HOU
12SCH
13GRO
14VOO
15REN
16BOE
17TON
18GRA
19JAL
20ING
21BRO
22HOR

GPGSL career;
Current team: Team ShadowSubaru, Previous teams: MPR, Minardi
starts:100 Wins: 12, Podiums: 34, Fastest Laps: 14, poles: 12 Points: 708
winner of Belgian GP (s1), Australian GP (s1), Canadian GP (S1), Brazilian GP(s4, s5), Hungarian GP(s3), Italian GP(s3), French GP (s5,s7), Monaco GP (s4) and USA GP
15th isn't that great, but the team didn't use any boost, so it's quite allright, as we have the 2nd to last best powered car...

3rd & 8th not bad :)

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions
Had great hopes after that FP, 16th really sucks though!

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
Wooo third! :D Very happy with that :D
*Insert random swearing here*

DAMMIT! OH MY -

*More swearing continues*

3 is not a magic number!!

GPGSL Driver - Season 2, 22nd with IER, who came in 10th in constructors.

Season 3 - Driver 11 for Pheonix. 3 points, 20th in standings.

Season 4 - Test Driver for TSS, currently 1st in testing ranking, TSS also 1st in constructors.
4th and 5th is excellent, both guys ahead of Marko.

First of all Happy birthday Nick ! 2nd, Great practise from both John and Jethro. P1 and P6 is great. An unfortunate Qualifying session for VSM. However Kevin will start from a points position and will probarly be able to climb a lot. 3rd: Great qualifying session for me personally as a driver. 2nd with Hinz in front. I hope we can win this one Ryan ! Rick in 13th quite ok.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"If in doubt, Flat out."
congratulations Christopher. Looks like, that my old crew has finally done under the new management a nice development.
Solid qualifying performance, definitely a good foundation to build upon in the race!

X (@ed24f1)
Woo Hoo! 3rd on FP!!! This is Brazilian power!! ;)
Congratulations for 5th place to Dan on FP.

And a brillant qualifying. 3rd and 8th! We hope win and lead the drivers championship!

One Racing driver and team manager
GPGSL-3: champion in 2007/2013/2014!
GPGSL-4: testdrivers champion in Season 11!
Phoenix; Mal, fantastic; do what you do best.

erm....eat more doughnuts....? Might be a weight problem. :-)

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Vandusk schrieb:
-------------------------------------------------------
> congratulations Christopher. Looks like, that my
> old crew has finally done under the new management
> a nice development.

indeed they did. superb work

used to be GPGSL's Nick Heidfeld
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.
Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy