GPG Super League - Season 3 (finished): Pre-season 4 winter test LAGUNA SECA online - S4 Calendar at p163

Posted by GPGSL 
Nice Marko, finishing on the podium and taking the lead in the drivers championship

Crap times for Monil though, really unlucky, I felt like we could win today

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions
I won't know ever why I get back to the 21th place from the 9th.....
Well, the contract I signed for, was just for a few races to gain some experience in the race and hoping to score some points.

After Sepang I will finish the season as a testdriver, there its better and easyer for me to gain experience.

Race starts: 141 | Points: 886 | Podiums: 35 | Race wins: 10

Follow me on: Twitter | Instagram | Facebook
this changing really sucks...just give young drivers a chance and hope that they'll do well...It's not very important if we are 7th or 6th...the season is soon over, so we should take the experience and just see, what the next season brings...!
Maybe you weren't speaking about me, Rico, but it was some touch of respectless for me and for charrel, so I feel a bit disappointed!
BELGIAN GP/ RACE / DRIVERS'QUOTES: Marko Aleksander (MPR), 3rd
Splendid! Terrific!... is almost all I can say. I certainly did not expect the podium here, starting from 20th, after unlucky qualifying. Was hoping for top 12 at most. Misfortunes of others helped my cause, but I am very satisfied with my perfomance too. The car was brilliantly set up, team did a beautiful job. The view on the championship table is really nice, but wins are still missing. The car was all over the place back at Zandvoort, and then I made a mistake when leading and lost that race. But like I've been saying, I'm pacing myself.(laughs) Now where's that champagne?

GPGSL career;
Current team: Team ShadowSubaru, Previous teams: MPR, Minardi
starts:100 Wins: 12, Podiums: 34, Fastest Laps: 14, poles: 12 Points: 708
winner of Belgian GP (s1), Australian GP (s1), Canadian GP (S1), Brazilian GP(s4, s5), Hungarian GP(s3), Italian GP(s3), French GP (s5,s7), Monaco GP (s4) and USA GP
[gpgtv.webs.com]
Teammate comparisom after Spa updated.

GPGSL career;
winner of Belgian GP (s1), Australian GP (s1), Canadian GP (S1), Brazilian GP(s4, s5), Hungarian GP(s3), Italian GP(s3), French GP (s5,s7), Monaco GP (s4) and USA GP

Its getting quite miserable now.

Team Owner of ItalianEnglish Dynamics in GPG Super League
GP4 Season 5: 7) Jethro Walters. 8) Zsigmond Somogyi. TD) Stuart Ingers and Joel Henrique
GP3 Season 5: 14) Nathan Turner. 15) Tobias Kederer.
6 Time Race Winners
yh sorry bout that ryan, i was in 3rd and then i think.. i wanted to much :(

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"If in doubt, Flat out."
Very very happy with 4th, finally got some good luck and got my best finish in GPGSL! Hopefully the team can keep up this level performance and keep pushing towards the front

MDBSnake Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> In this case there were made not enough pitstops
> by those 2 drivers which is a clear advantage, in
> Hockenheim I believe it was an extra pitstop.
> Unfortunate for the cars involved there but
> everyone did made the 2 mandatory stops there.

ok, thanks for the clarification.

X (@ed24f1)
Seriously, I call shenanigans on this. I see many people crashing out, and I think "Yes, I'm moving up," And then I crash. Come ON! I did better last season.

I blame everything.

/rant

GPGSL Driver - Season 2, 22nd with IER, who came in 10th in constructors.

Season 3 - Driver 11 for Pheonix. 3 points, 20th in standings.

Season 4 - Test Driver for TSS, currently 1st in testing ranking, TSS also 1st in constructors.
Over the moon with 5th, started 17th so thats a good result, unfortunately Marko has stolen the point for most places gained lol! 5th looks even better when you consider I was 22nd after that spin I had :)

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian
Spa Update on P1. Contents: Tonks and Kellerer helmets. FF Interim livery re-loaded.

Missing is Vilela's helmet, not supplied as yet.
Team owners check your cars for correct names and update please. There's quite a few cars showing incorrect driver names. Byron, I want your team race livery please. You have one race remaining, then it's the car of shame. :-)
Keeley wants to update her helmet with new sponsors, if anyone would like to contact her for her ideas and do a paint-job I'm sure she would appreciate it. She is on hols right now though, topping up her tan or something like that. ;-)
Also, my apologies to all for the somewhat light coverage recently, I'm a bit snowed under and haven't had the time to do an extended coverage.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Great race for MPR interms of Marko but using my first boost of the season and I get a failure. What an unlucky season this is turning out to be. I feel as though we should get rid of this boost system. It's so annoying because so many people are using the system at once and the people with out it have no chance. It's so irritating.
We will look at that end of S3 and make a decision on it before S4 starts. Only after the end of the season can we make an objective comparison ok.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Monil, I obviously disagree.:-)
Boost have transformed this series into actual strategic game, where we don't just passively observe what happens.
You beat me in Montreal when I used drivers boost, while you havent f.e..
It's the team boost that can backfire with higher failure variance and unfortunately it costed you the win today probbably. look what happened to Velox in race 2.
And Ross, Lucky 7 still underpowered car yet it won today, Team Shadow guys even went over the engine cap with the bhp boost (which is allowed) yet where did they finish. they are capped from now on.
I cant even imagine going without boost, we'd have a runaway series judging by the past.
look how close the points are now in the drivers table are now.
boost gives drivers and teams with lower perf more chance to compete.

GPGSL career;

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/23/2009 12:00AM by BAR#10.
That's the positive bit, but when you look at the bigger pictures, it gives others a chance to participate but the problem with the boost comes the higher damage perf.

If the teams been down the dumps for a while and the driver KERS' his way past then that's a job well done, but for others who are powerful enough already, it causes a bit of grief especially if you're fighting for the WDC. Marko whatever happens, we want that WDC & WCC at MPR next year so we start the year with a number 1 on our "KARS"
yes, the higher failue variance with team boost makes it risky, more exciting. Team Shadow risked lot in Canada and it paid off for them.
we had to take a risk in Spa, it was make or break in a way if we wanted to catch up.
it could have been me instead of you that had failure, could have been none, or both.
You have lots of drivers perf left as far as i know so i expect you to do well in the second half of the season.

GPGSL career;
GPGSL Championship Tables

Drivers Championship
1 Marko Aleksander svn 65
2 Philip Oakley gbr 64
3 Ed Greenhalgh aus 52
4 Ross Cartwright gbr 45
5 Ricardo van Smirren nld 42
6 Stuart Ingers gbr 40
7 Kevin Schroeder ger 38
8 Nick van der Voort nld 36
9 Matt Houston aus 35
10 Mal Stoddart aus 34
11 Christopher Hinz ger 31
12 Norbert Horváth hun 29
13 Monil Santilal prt 29
14 Ben Brown gbr 25
15 Rick Groeneboer nld 23
16 Byron van het Bolscher nld 21
17 Stefan van Renselaar nld 20
18 Maikel de Boer nld 12
19 John Warrington gbr 10
20 Jethro Walters gbr 10
21 Randy Winston usa 9
22 Keeley Grant gbr 4
23 Charrel Jalving nld 3
24 Zak Tonks gbr 3
25 Zsigmond Somogyi hun 0

Constructors Championship
1 TSS Subaru gbr 116
2 MPR Lancia gbr 94
3 Velox Honda nld 71
4 IED Maserati ita 65
5 DXR Ferrari prt 61
6 Lucky 7 Porsche usa 58
7 VSM Lamborghini nld 51
8 Alpha Ford aus 45
9 Devil Fox Alfa Romeo nld 41
10 TNR Renault gbr 41
11 Phoenix BMW gbr 37

Pretty terrible race for Team Shadow and especially Phil. Of course we are happy he is ok after that very heavy crash but he was for sure robbed of what could have been another strong result, luckily we're not too far behind and he is very well placed to compete in the cha,pionship still.

Ed did a good job to fight his way up to sixth and score some valuable points.

I really like the boost system, it adds some strategy to the game.

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.
Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy