GPG Super League - Season 3 (finished): Pre-season 4 winter test LAGUNA SECA online - S4 Calendar at p163

Posted by GPGSL 
2nd! 2nd! Yeeeeeeeeesssss! On my favourite track.....
14 points for the teams, that's quite good...
Unofficial GPGSL WDC,WCC standings after round 8
[gpgtv.webs.com]

GPGSL career;
Current team: Team ShadowSubaru, Previous teams: MPR, Minardi
starts:100 Wins: 12, Podiums: 34, Fastest Laps: 14, poles: 12 Points: 708
winner of Belgian GP (s1), Australian GP (s1), Canadian GP (S1), Brazilian GP(s4, s5), Hungarian GP(s3), Italian GP(s3), French GP (s5,s7), Monaco GP (s4) and USA GP
Huh? What happened to Schroeder then in the last 4 laps?

WIth 4 laps to go he was in 8th position? Something missed there?

The car is trustable though, both cars making it to the finish, but the pace just isnt here at the moment. A 14th place for me, and a 15th for Schroeder just isnt good.

Race starts: 141 | Points: 886 | Podiums: 35 | Race wins: 10

Follow me on: Twitter | Instagram | Facebook
Solid result from a bad qualifying. Good result for Ben representing Alpha in the points as well!

Btw, why was a time penalty given in this race, and not at Hockenheim, when - iirc - a few drivers also did not make the right amount of pitstops?

btw, for next season, this penalty should be changed to 20 or 25 seconds, as that is a more realistic estimate of a pitstop time.

X (@ed24f1)
In this case there were made not enough pitstops by those 2 drivers which is a clear advantage, in Hockenheim I believe it was an extra pitstop. Unfortunate for the cars involved there but everyone did made the 2 mandatory stops there.

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
Ed, the reason it's not 25 or 30 seconds is cause the car is also slower on pace if he is one stopper. So that was taken into account when making a generic penalty for missing scheduled stop
15 seconds in the dry
20 seconds in the wet.

GPGSL career;
winner of Belgian GP (s1), Australian GP (s1), Canadian GP (S1), Brazilian GP(s4, s5), Hungarian GP(s3), Italian GP(s3), French GP (s5,s7), Monaco GP (s4) and USA GP
9th - 4th points finish in a row - is quite good regarding the qualy. sure, the crashes and technical problems for cars in front of us helped a lot. but we had a decent speed and good reliability so i'd say we deserve it.

used to be GPGSL's Nick Heidfeld
95% of the race was run in the dry. As for what happened with some of the placings, sorry but I was doing two things at once as usual, and missed it. I know that quite a few cars were running wide, going off etc. so I'd say Kevin probably had to wait for clear track to rejoin after going off.
After some back-room discussions, Marko will probably run the next round and our guest RD Paolo will do Donington 91.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
This is real bad, this season really gets worse and worse ! I'll be thinking about some massive changes for the team. Who knows, we might see the return of WDC John Warrington in the racing scene. After Malaysia.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"If in doubt, Flat out."
Not another change to the mod...lol :-)

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
HAHA, and the numbers, #1 and #2 on the car;)

GPGSL career;
I think Byron has one more race to change his livery.

YHsxubsfuo EW;VSKCl ASJN:CXNbl BXznSJLZKbIDLVibaiuLBXIbxdfCBI;L UXZBFRQWIU;v ab;

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS A Win, double points, and the overall round constructors win! I LOVE ME SOME BELGIUM!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTT!

EDIT: If Ross keeps it up he's in the thick of the championship! Come on you BRITISH BLAZER.

Lucky Seven Motorsport ***Winner-Zandvoort***
Drivers
Ross -the Rainmeister- Cartwright ***Winner-Zandvoort***
Keeley -GPGSL's sexiest member- Grant
Tester
Randy -The getting drunk in the motorhome-meister- Winston

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/22/2009 01:16PM by ptclaus98.
Awesome 4th place for Ben ! :)

- My GP4 Works

*throws toys out of the pram*
So Kevin didn't do very well and neither did Charrel. And over one bad race Rico's considering changes in the team! TEAM MEETING!

Everyone knows that million-to-one chances happen 9 times out of 10; indeed, it's a common requirement in fairy tales. If the human didn't have to overcome huge odds, what would be the point? Terry Pratchett - The Science Of Discworld

GPGSL S5 Race driver for IED.

@Jethro, we are 7th in constructors. You think thats the result of 1 bad race? I want this team to stay on top as the last 2 seasons. It might be needed to add more experience to the team. I can only do whats better for the team.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"If in doubt, Flat out."
2 DNF's in a row, that ain't pretty...

--------------------------------------------------

-GPGSL Career- Starts: 64 Points: 237 Wins: 3 Podiums: 8 Poles: 2 Fastest Laps: 2 Best Result: 1st (Mal + Bra GP S3, Jap GP S4)
Most consecutive races without DNF: 23
so, if anybody isn't happy in the team with me, and it seems so, when I read the last comments, I'm free to get me in his team next year from now on.
I've scored 38 Points for the team and the team has 51 now, having 2 changes yet. So, I won't say that I'm the cause of the 7th constructor place !
Just contact me.
Ah, and PS:
Bad race, don't know what happened in the last four rounds :-(
I wasnt speaking about youer seat. Im speaking aboutthe 2nd seat. You know that kev :p All i said here (at least tried to) is that im thinking bout havin John Warrington in the 2nd seat for the rest of the season.

"If in doubt, Flat out."

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/22/2009 03:53PM by Rico.
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.
Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy