GPG Super League - Season 3 (finished): Pre-season 4 winter test LAGUNA SECA online - S4 Calendar at p163

Posted by GPGSL 
yeah no probs, Ryan.
ofcourse exams come first, far more important, concentrate on that:-)

GPGSL career;
Current team: Team ShadowSubaru, Previous teams: MPR, Minardi
starts:100 Wins: 12, Podiums: 34, Fastest Laps: 14, poles: 12 Points: 708
winner of Belgian GP (s1), Australian GP (s1), Canadian GP (S1), Brazilian GP(s4, s5), Hungarian GP(s3), Italian GP(s3), French GP (s5,s7), Monaco GP (s4) and USA GP
With me and Ed on board, we can't loose :)

Phoenix's car...is...looking great...with it's - oops, I'm giving too much away. Better not say anymore.

Order a giffgaff SIM from my link and get £5 credit, free!
Season 1 and Season 3 GPGSL World Champion!
Member of CTDP - Cars Tracks Development Program - 3D Carshaper
yeah, Dan, like I said to you; MPR has the DREAM TEAM;)
Tom keeps repeating that Ed/Phillip are the best combo, but hey Aleksander/Santilal or Santilal/Aleksander team has the most wins in between us, seven, so we are definetely amongst favorites:p

GPGSL career;
winner of Belgian GP (s1), Australian GP (s1), Canadian GP (S1), Brazilian GP(s4, s5), Hungarian GP(s3), Italian GP(s3), French GP (s5,s7), Monaco GP (s4) and USA GP

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/22/2009 06:36PM by BAR#10.
BAR#10 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> yeah, Dan, like I said to you; MPR has the DREAM
> TEAM;)
> Tom keeps repeating that Ed/Phillip are the best
> combo, but hey Aleksander/Santilal or
> Santilal/Aleksander team has the most wins in
> between us, seven, so we are definetely amongst
> favorites:p

Yes but your drivers don't have the experience of winning championships that my drivers have ;)

well, I co-won the constructors championshiop in s1 with Minardi:p

GPGSL career;
Marko, clear the PMs mate ;)

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions
LOL, done;)

GPGSL career;
ANNOUNCEMENT : SEND YOUR 50 PERFORMANCE POINTS DRIVER BOOST

Drivers (both test and racers) can send drivers perfomance points boost. Choose four races from calendar and 50 extra performance points will be allocated to you in chosen events.
There is no boost possible in season opener, Melbourne.
Note: drivers perf points boost are supposed to be received before the season starts.
Drivers themselves are suppose to send it.

Send the info to Stu, Stoopid via PM, you can click here: [tmp.grandprixgames.org]

Bellow is the weather for season 3 calendar.(chance of rain in percentage)

1 Australia - Melbourne 15%
2 Germany - Hockenheim 70%
3 United States of America - Indianapolis 0%
4 Canada - Montreal 0%
5 Europe - Hockenheim, old style 40%
6 South America - Jacarepagua 0%
7 The Netherlands - Zandvoort 70%
8 Belgium - Spa 20%
9 Malaysia - Sepang 70%
10 England - Donnington Park 80%
11 Hungary - Hungaroring 0%
12 Italy Monza 0%
13 Japan - Suzuka 0%
14 San Marino - Imola 1991 0%
15 Brazil - Interlagos 85%
16 Monaco - Monte Carlo 0%
17 United Kingdom - Silverstone 20%

This announcement will be repeated troughout of preseason so that participants don't miss it.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/22/2009 07:31PM by GPGSL.
obviously it is too late for this season, but for next season, maybe we could exclude boosts for the last race as well so, if there is a championship fight, it is more even and potentially more exciting.

X (@ed24f1)
The new TSS Car looks nice mate! I love the livery! :) And the golden exhausts are not bad..
Anyhow, it might look good, but is it fast enough? :P

I can sure tell you the new VSM car is going good.. Ive seen it, and im warning you all :P

Race starts: 141 | Points: 886 | Podiums: 35 | Race wins: 10

Follow me on: Twitter | Instagram | Facebook
As I announced before, there was a short shakedown of the new VSM Car at Monza this week!
A lot of Reporters tried to take some photos, especially at the Pitbox, but the VSM Team didn´t let reporters in to avoid a reportage about the new livery!
There was only one chassis for the whole team and Kevin Schröder had the pleasure to drive the first laps around the mystic Monza Track, the team told the press.
Ricardo van Smirren, the team principal, reported that the new car was running very well and Kevin drove a couple of fast laps. The times are still unknown and wasn´t released by the team so far.
“We are all very happy, that our shakedown was successful and we´re still trying to understand the new car. Kevin is happy with the handling, but we weren´t on the hunt of fast times. Even if the car is fast, when Kevin found the acceleration *smiles* “
Some people trespassed the track, even it wasn´t allowed, and took some photos. The VSM Team isn´t very happy about it, but they´re sure, that the World will love the new livery, which follows a complete new design. “The Team”, so van Smirren, “now follows a younger and straighter way. We´re going to set the Fun-Factor to the next level and try to win the title besides! We´re coming back this year and we´re ready to take the title back. The wintertime was very hard for the guys and we were on a waiting line of the car, so we was a bit on pressure, to make it perfect, but we´ve found out at Monza, that everything is working fine and we´re very optimistic for the Seasonstart at Melbourne. The team will make their real presentation very soon so that the press can take a lot of nice photos there. I´m looking forward to it! We´ll se us there! *runs away*”
Kevin Schröder, who had the honor to drive the car as first in this new design, told the many reporters, that he´s very optimistic too and he´s more than ready for the title! Now, after Philip is gone, he feels to be the first driver and he wants to lead the Team to the Title. He has a nice relationship with his new teammate even if he´s the first one to beat.
“I can only say, that we only had some problems with the engineelectrics, but we´ve sorted this little problem out. I really love this new design and I was happy to drive with my new helmet this shakedown, Arai did a great job with it! I´m happy to get into the next season with this team. I cannot stand anymore, LET´S RACE!” *big laugh*
By some anonymous enthusiastics we got this four photos and we´re still wondering, how they could get a Photo from the T-Cam view ?!
But we don´t ask you, you should only let this really nice shot´s into your eyes and into your head. Have fun with it!
*Specialthanks to fast Alonso for the shots and I thank myself for the livery* :)

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 06/22/2009 09:54PM by Kev188.
I like it!
Nice vivid livery, suits the summer.:-)

GPGSL career;
Reminds me abit of the VDVRacing car from Nick in the W300, only better made and better looking ;)

I think the same as Marko. Do like the message at the back, shame we won't have to see it all that often though.

Team Owner of ItalianEnglish Dynamics in GPG Super League
GP4 Season 5: 7) Jethro Walters. 8) Zsigmond Somogyi. TD) Stuart Ingers and Joel Henrique
GP3 Season 5: 14) Nathan Turner. 15) Tobias Kederer.
6 Time Race Winners
Iceman-Kimi Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Reminds me abit of the VDVRacing car from Nick in
> the W300, only better made and better looking ;)

Indeed. How hilariously made was that car? Retro through MS Paint! ;)
You lookin' for trouble?

All my W300/GPGSL cars have mainly been made with MS Paint. Only the cropping of logos was done in PSP.
does anybody have a picture of this VDV Racing car? :)
Image of the car removed upon request.

GPGSL career;

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 06/22/2009 11:32PM by BAR#10.
you´re right...but I havent had this design in my mind, while I made the VSM livery :P
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.
Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy