GPG Super League - Season 3 (finished): Pre-season 4 winter test LAGUNA SECA online - S4 Calendar at p163

Posted by GPGSL 
could make a suggestion... could we possibly get renders made of all the cars to the same sort of angles/presentation views?

would make all the cars released look awesome, plus they'd have some sort of flow, and make the league seem more professional and quality!

first thread could have rendered image of each team, ie, 3d view, helmets, pitgarage/pitbox with team numbers/colours/sponsors.

surely its not hard to make a scene, were all using mostly the same cars anyway!

Jenson drives it like he owns it; Lewis drives it like he stole it
danm Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> could make a suggestion... could we possibly get
> renders made of all the cars to the same sort of
> angles/presentation views?
>
> would make all the cars released look awesome,
> plus they'd have some sort of flow, and make the
> league seem more professional and quality!
>
> first thread could have rendered image of each
> team, ie, 3d view, helmets, pitgarage/pitbox with
> team numbers/colours/sponsors.
>
> surely its not hard to make a scene, were all
> using mostly the same cars anyway!

There is a pitbox scene floating around somewhere
Ed, your poll doesnt seem to be working.
when u try to vote it says you can not vote repeatdly eventhough you havent.
one vote total in the entire poll so far seems to confirm that

GPGSL career;
Current team: Team ShadowSubaru, Previous teams: MPR, Minardi
starts:100 Wins: 12, Podiums: 34, Fastest Laps: 14, poles: 12 Points: 708
winner of Belgian GP (s1), Australian GP (s1), Canadian GP (S1), Brazilian GP(s4, s5), Hungarian GP(s3), Italian GP(s3), French GP (s5,s7), Monaco GP (s4) and USA GP
i was trying to rig it so i could claim 100% support for the vote ;)

anyway, i will create a new poll at a different site later.

X (@ed24f1)
Monza972 Wrote:
> There is a pitbox scene floating around somewhere

Yeah, I know things are available, I meant theres a lack of skilled people able to do renders nicely, and also a lack of time/commitment in learning to.

That's why it might be nice to get the two league cars into a scene, and find a few good render guys here to volunteer to render cars for us using the same layout.

Using the same scene and angles, it would just be a case of swapping team livery textures and the odd tweak if its a dodgy coloured livery.

I would volunteer to do it, but I cannot render and don't have the time to sit and learn! This would only need two main setups of the two cars, the rest is swapping textures!

Jenson drives it like he owns it; Lewis drives it like he stole it
Can we at least sort out the pitcrews this year

Looks dumb driving into the pits to be met by a green crew guy with a W300 logo on

Just a generic crew, like that has been done for the superleague mod

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions
The generic pit crew can be changed. Remember though, you are encouraged to supply your own :)
Hmmm who fancies doing some pitcrews?

Ferrari2007 Wrote:
> Hmmm who fancies doing some pitcrews?

I've already got a racesuit created for the DXR driver and will be putting that onto the pitcrew with a few details changed.

@Dan: Will be creating a race suit for your team anyways so will create a pitcrew too ;-)
Wooo :D

Making any changes to the helmet mate?

Just posting to say am still alive! Good work with getting everything sorted everyone :)

Looking good all :)

Cant wait till the new cars are revealed!

I do like the idea of making renders of all cars in the same positions indeed!

Like the superleague formale pack, looks really professional! Would look great :)

Race starts: 141 | Points: 886 | Podiums: 35 | Race wins: 10

Follow me on: Twitter | Instagram | Facebook
ANNOUNCEMENT : START SENDING YOUR 50 PERFORMANCE POINTS DRIVER BOOST

Drivers (both test and racers) can send drivers perfomance points boost. Choose four races from calendar and 50 extra performance points will be allocated to you in chosen events.
There is no boost possible in season opener, Melbourne.

Send the info to Stu, Stoopid via PM, you can click here: [tmp.grandprixgames.org]

Bellow is the weather for season 3 calendar.(chance of rain in percentage)

1 Australia - Melbourne 15%
2 Germany - Hockenheim 70%
3 United States of America - Indianapolis 0%
4 Canada - Montreal 0%
5 Europe - Hockenheim, old style 40%
6 South America - Jacarepagua 0%
7 The Netherlands - Zandvoort 70%
8 Belgium - Spa 20%
9 Malaysia - Sepang 70%
10 England - Donnington Park 80%
11 Hungary - Hungaroring 0%
12 Italy Monza 0%
13 Japan - Suzuka 0%
14 San Marino - Imola 1991 0%
15 Brazil - Interlagos 85%
16 Monaco - Monte Carlo 0%
17 United Kingdom - Silverstone 20%

Oh lordy, choices choices choices.....

Everyone knows that million-to-one chances happen 9 times out of 10; indeed, it's a common requirement in fairy tales. If the human didn't have to overcome huge odds, what would be the point? Terry Pratchett - The Science Of Discworld

GPGSL S5 Race driver for IED.

from a quick search, i can't find a half decent poll website online, so i'll just do it by PM

Vote for Possible Calendar Change in Season 3

Should Rolling Hills replace one of the Hockenheim races for Season 3 of the GrandPrixGames SuperLeague?

EDIT: Poll Cancelled (see below)

X (@ed24f1)

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 06/19/2009 05:40PM by SchueyFan.
frankly, now with sent boosts(and potentially some chose hockenheims) I dont see that working, Ed.
maybe we could set it as wildcard bonus race rolling hills as last 18th track.
no boost for it so it doesnt mess up the strategy, but would count in championship.
ofcourse there are tracks with votes next on list, but that's the way it could probbably go, that's my idea,anyway.
discuss.

GPGSL career;
winner of Belgian GP (s1), Australian GP (s1), Canadian GP (S1), Brazilian GP(s4, s5), Hungarian GP(s3), Italian GP(s3), French GP (s5,s7), Monaco GP (s4) and USA GP

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 06/19/2009 05:30PM by BAR#10.
True. I think it's too late now for those exact reasons.
ok, we were talking about adding the race long before the boost was announced, but if you think the vote should be cancelled, that's fine

X (@ed24f1)
like i said, we could add Rolling Hills as 18th race of the championship, IMO, i wanna see what others think as there are also other tracks with votes, though since there was a vote for 17 tracks, 18th i guess could be seeded and other track remain on reserve list.
oppinions?

and while hockenheim replacement was in discussion, nothing was decided, and since
the weather was set, sending drivers boosts was announced.
luckily these two hockenheims on same venue are so different it almost isnt the same venue.

GPGSL career;
ok, i see your point, and agree with it. i cancelled the poll now. tbh, i think we should just leave it as it is now, we can race at that track in Season 4 (if it gets enough votes of course)

X (@ed24f1)
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.
Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy