The guide to updating Grand Prix 4 to the 2009 Season [closed]

Posted by madotter 
Well CSM needs to use a clean cars wad and gp4.exe

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions
Yes I know....now :)....dismiss my previous comments as noob ranting, All now is cool with CSM.....if only I could figure out how to erase a csm's UID key, I'd be the happiest bunny in the basket ;)
UID keys? Go to the carset file in the root of your CSM mod. Open it with Notepad, look for UID key, or something like that. Erase the key next to those words, then save it and close, open up CSM. Done.

Order a giffgaff SIM from my link and get £5 credit, free!
Season 1 and Season 3 GPGSL World Champion!
Member of CTDP - Cars Tracks Development Program - 3D Carshaper
thx msater, but b-tone sorted me out on this one In another thread, I'd taken out the UID, but kept getting an error message. The Mod Version URL = was the offender.
have the 2009 steering wheels been released yet? sorry, i would search for it but i cant seem to find it.
also, im getting this problem with my STR

only happens on that side
it's a texture's problem.gezere released a fixed texture ;-)

My GPGSL Career
thank you, that saves me a lot of troubleshooting. where can i download it?
Lasek99 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> thank you, that saves me a lot of troubleshooting.
> where can i download it?

here you are:
[gpg2009.grandprixgames.org] first post;-)

My GPGSL Career
thank you :-)
How do you change the tyres? I downloaded the 2009 tyres from the first page but I can't find any tyre folders in the cars folder. =(
Can someone re-upload mclaren australia's tv graphics? The file in megaupload is gone.
I'm going to have a crack at updating my GP4 to 2009 (prepare for many stupid questions) but are there any plans to release a CSM of this season?
Thanks
OK, can someone post the whole Mod Pack in just a .zip, so we can download only one Pack and not 100?
Thanks!
That would require people getting permissions which isn't going to happen

Also there's still a lot of cars to come yet

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions
I hope that a 2010 version of this thread is posted and maintained, just like this 2009 guide! It proved to be very helpful in getting my 2009 F1 GP4 up and running....Thanks to all who contributed to it!
Oh it will be :)
FAO all,

I was in the middle of making a 2010 guide but I noticed there is already a thread made... Looks very similar to mine but not by me. I had this idea to help users and hopefully it has. Unfortunetly I will not be finishing the new page designs and layout as two 2010 threads would just be confusing and pointless. I may finish this thread somewhere else that doesn't have one so keep an eye out as you browse around.

Hopefully, if I do finish this thread in a different site, certain users will appriciate and not rip off someone's idea, just because there are some personal issues involved. Very sad.

I wish you all good luck with GP4 in 2010.

Thank you,
Iain.
you don't necessarily need to close this thread yet, 2009 is not over for GP4 at least.

X (@ed24f1)
Like I said, any further updates will be available on a different site, if I do any. With the pathetic lowness of users here, I really don't know if I can be bothered. I used to love this site/forum but now... Not so much. Shame.
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.
Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy