The guide to updating Grand Prix 4 to the 2009 Season [closed]

Posted by madotter 
Is anyone going to be compliling a CSM mod?

Added:

2009 Hud graphics by 32BOBO32.
2009 team art by Excaliber.
2009 updated Button helmets by AlexSchumi.
i need help in installing the graphics onto the cars. ive used easywad and managed to install the car model. when i run the game the cars are completely white. what do i actually do with the .tex files? Am confused!
Just put the .gp4 and .tex files into your wad (only change the names of the .gp4 if you have to, never change .tex names) make sure your game is running with 32bit (from the graphics menu) and ensure your graphics card settings are on high. This should make sure you resolve your problems. Anything else, pm me and I will try and assist further :)

Iain.
How can I make it run in 32bit mode?

[batracer.com]
Its in the graphics.cfg file

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions
Yeah found it thanks :)

[batracer.com]
which cars have mid quality tex files? so far the renault, williams, force india and brawn gp.
MediaFire's development team deleted Redbull RB09 by LWC. [download154.mediafire.com]
please reupload

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/12/2009 10:50AM by thaischumi.
you can get it at GP4 World (link in my signature)

X (@ed24f1)
I have problem with KTC cars. When I add them and go to the game and drive with brawn textures are good. But when I drive with other cars and look at brawn it has old sauber textures. How can I change this?
Use TeamEditor 3.2 by Lo2k to force lod0 (last tab in the program at the bottom)
is someone working on the 2009 pitcrews?
i dont know but i was hoping fongu will make 2009 pitcrews because the 2008 where great quality:-)

Dont blaim me for my english im just proud that im from the Netherlands
Greetz Nick
there is someone, but it won't be me

May I just say that in the teamart on Page 1, Jenson Button is there twice for Brawn GP, whereas one should be replaced by Rubens Barrichello.

GPGSL Driver - Season 2, 22nd with IER, who came in 10th in constructors.

Season 3 - Driver 11 for Pheonix. 3 points, 20th in standings.

Season 4 - Test Driver for TSS, currently 1st in testing ranking, TSS also 1st in constructors.
Ok I manually updated the cars.wad and used CSM to update the tracks. I used team editor to update performance team names, cam veiw, steering wheel etc. But now CSM tells me that that my gp4.exe has been edited by another program and I need to download a clean gp4.exe. All my tracks have been reset to 2001.
All that work!

Plus in any case I was getting 3 Force India cars (one was an Alonso Renault)..

===========================================================================
Core i7 920@ 3.8, 3x2gig DDR3 ram, GA X58 UD5 mobo, Powercolor ATI HD 5850 1gig, Cheiftec 750W, CM HAF 922 case.
Shop lifters of the world, unite and take over.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/21/2009 05:15PM by darrenj.
yeah CSM only really likes updating an original game. You can use CSM's extract unfunction to let it create a CSM mod for you.

fongu Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> yeah CSM only really likes updating an original
> game. You can use CSM's extract unfunction to let
> it create a CSM mod for you.

What does this mean exactly?

If update the cars.wad using wad updater then update the tracks with TSM, what happens if I use team editor to update steering wheel, cam positons, names, performance etc? I do not update the gp4.exe you mean? Just save the files as what? And where do I put the saved file?

===========================================================================
Core i7 920@ 3.8, 3x2gig DDR3 ram, GA X58 UD5 mobo, Powercolor ATI HD 5850 1gig, Cheiftec 750W, CM HAF 922 case.
Shop lifters of the world, unite and take over.
in CSM, just create a new template mod - in the carset folder, find data\patch - and save the teameditor file in there, and it should patch the gp4.exe. Again with a single performance file put it in the same folder - or use GPxPatch to direct to it.

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.
Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy