The guide to updating Grand Prix 4 to the 2009 Season [closed]

Posted by madotter 
can anyone tell me how to open TSM

as when i go to run it a message appears reading

install direcX8 or higher
else program wont run
how can replace my bar garage and pitbox by BrawnGP garage and pitbox ?
Humpf... Until all the real cars are ready, many are playing with the cars created by Yohan... :(
axel created some 09 cars on the 2008 toyota shape. u could use those to if u dont like the yohan carshape.

Dont blaim me for my english im just proud that im from the Netherlands
Greetz Nick
Im sorry for being quite retarded here but where do get all cars, helmets, steering wheels, cockpits, sounds etc. for the 2009 mod?

I really want this mod and could someone please tell me. Thank you very much :)
if you downloaded the 2009 mob by tony it comes empty you just have to put the files you have in the right place
yes, thats what i done but im asking where you get these files?
um look on the first page of this forum and you will see like car files, and as such, like helmets and all that a majority is found within this forum otherwise you can use the search function

hope that helps
How would I go about using the GP4Tweaker real time editing feature in CSM?

--------------------------------------
I play GP4
2004-2008 mods!
This mod looks great, some impressive work. Is their a single download for the 2009 mod yet? or do you have to piece it all together atm into the empty mod?
It's a piece together atm.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Sorry guys I'm out, this is way too complicated and laborious to install and just play. See you guys in a couple of months or so when I am fed up of killing zombies or robots. Thats normally my rhythm with GP4 mods sorry to say.

===========================================================================
Core i7 920@ 3.8, 3x2gig DDR3 ram, GA X58 UD5 mobo, Powercolor ATI HD 5850 1gig, Cheiftec 750W, CM HAF 922 case.
Shop lifters of the world, unite and take over.
For me it's totally interesting to try and piece it all together (Total beginner at this), I'm getting there with it, I have to say again these guys working on the mod's are pretty amazing and I really appreciate the time and effort:-) I would love a "one button does all" solution but that takes time.
I wouldn't even attempt it, I don't really have the time. Pretty complex too I'd say. I'll wait till 2012 for the 2009 CSM Mod lol. ;-)

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
lol, hope it's not that far away it is taxing tho, I'm having trouble getting my tires right, On the soft tyres the green line takes up half the tyre, if I adjust the file a little I get no green line but a slick. 2D works and 3D wheels I get just half a wheel lol, I'm close to getting it but I can't find any help in the forum so far on it. I'm just copying and pasting into the Tyre folder for 2009 CSM, it works for the car skins so I have gone with it.
Any ideas would be great or and installation order for the tyres. Bed for me thats done my head in lol.
can anyone one provide me a link for the new BMW sauber as i cant download the file on page 1 as it is no longer available apparently
[rapidshare.com]
Try this, from page one here.
Ok lets try this again..
Did a clean install in win 7 RC (7100)

Did the auto patch and crack with ZAZ but then ge the classic ZAZ admin error when I try to run updates. Dowloading and installing all other items now.

Core i7 920@ 3.8, 3x2gig DDR3 ram, GA X58 UD5 mobo, Powercolor ATI HD 5850 1gig, Cheiftec 750W, CM HAF 922 case.
Ok I used wadupdator and put the cars in. But now I have 4 mclarens in, Ferraris are mclarens, the old 2001 Saubers are still there and are called well BMW F1, the new BMW carsa are called Williams! The Force India are called Toro Rosso, the BrawnGP are hues of refelctive blues (I suspect Toro Rosso) Can this be fixed with team editor. Plus the steering wheels are cutting through the cocpits and team editor steering wheel movement fix is not really helping it.
Case in point.

et al, et al
Any Ideas?

Hi guys...

As I just said over in the screenshots forum, I`m new here but been driving Gp4 for years and managed to update the cars.wad etc for the last 2/3 seasons...

First off, many thanks to all involved in making/painting the 09 cars/helmets etc etc etc... making the tracks and doing all the hard work. It`s very much appreciated :)

I have a few questions though.

The Williams FW31 by Isaint (first page) doesn`t seem to be available any more... I just keep getting a "Object not found" msge... Can someone replace a working link to it or has been removed for some reason? Ifso, fair enough... :)

I`ve been reading through the thread (well, some of it lol) and was just wondering if the driver order has been established yet? Are the Brawns 21 and 22 or are they 22 23? This needs to be right for the helmets, doesn`t it?

Also, when using the 2009 cockpits, I see they`re named jordan, ferrari, prost etc. Do they have to re-named in any way?

I`ve found a few 09 helmets, which look excellent btw, but was just wondering if any more have been released yet?

And lastly (for now lol) how do I go about installing the 2009 Team Art? Which files do I need to use as there seems to be various files in the Team Art folder.

Sorry for all the questions but I need a few reminders lol.

Thanks.

tj. :)
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.
Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy