DaiMOn's 2009 Workthread - ![14 new design RELEASED]!

Posted by DaiMOn 
I agree with SkaaningeN on the idea of converting DC's helmet. Then the shape could also be used for 2008 (By replacing Vettel with DC, and Buemi with Vettel), if you haven't already removed Bourdais from your game.
that was not really my intentions, but nice idea.

I just want to replace eihter Webber or Vettel for some races in my 2009 season :)

-------------------------------------------------
Ice Hockey is my Religion!
I can only repeat myself: your work is awesome. Did download the new helmet set and it's just unbelievable.
Would be great to see Michael Schumacher's Helmet,because he maybe will comeback as Massa's substitute

My GPGSL Career
senna9194 @ no, Schumacher will not be replacing Massa, I can bet alot on it. His time is over. But maybe Luca Badoer or Marc Gene could get that raceseat.

Still, there is no wrong in converting Schumachers helmet either :)

@Skaaningen Considering DC was the test driver of the Red Bull Teams during the first 4 races, you can be sure, that his helmet will be included in the test driver's set. :)

Renders from Germany:

I've made a D.C. helmet for the new helmet shape which is ok apart from the face which you'll need to alter if you're using the clear visor - I'll be happy to send the files if anyone sends me their e-mail address
Very-very good, I'm speechless....

Nem tudom, mennyivel volt nehezebb munka, mint a többi, de amatőrként úgy tűnik, sokkal. Brutálisan szépek lettek...
Nurburgring helmets look superb!

X (@ed24f1)
What i can say.... just awsome mate

thx alot Daimon! :)

Nurburgring helmets looks great! :)

Heidfeld one looks great!

Congratz Daimon!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PLEASE VISIT: Grand Prix Mods Blog
looks great!
Some progress with the J. Alguersuari?

________________________________________________________________________________

Lotus F1 2O1O by Pityr [W.I.P]: [www.grandprixgames.org]
Fictional 2O1O Car [W.I.P] > restart soon >: [www.grandprixgames.org]
Repsol F1 Team [W.I.P]: [tmp.grandprixgames.org]
alexf1man Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> SkaaningeN Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > senna9194 @ no, Schumacher will not be
> replacing
> > Massa, I can bet alot on it. His time is over.
> But
> > maybe Luca Badoer or Marc Gene could get that
> > raceseat.
> >
> > Still, there is no wrong in converting
> Schumachers
> > helmet either :)
>
> Well I'm surprised to say... you're RIGHT !!!!!! THIS IS BREAKING NEWS!!! NECK INJURY
Hey Alexf1 dude !! get a life, there's no reason for you to make a triple post in this thread.
And also STOP SHOUTING in threads !!
Barrichello to Massa in 2009 Valencia:

[twitpic.com]

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PLEASE VISIT: Grand Prix Mods Blog
Thx. :)

Probably you will get a little pack with the helmets of Badoer, Grosjean and Alguersuari soon. :)
great news :)
can you have a go at making barrichello's helmet from valencia (massa's helmet is pictured on top, which is yellow)?
actually i have noticed something else on barrichello's helmet: the top section has massa's colours, not yellow, but it has barrichello's trademark star in white.

the picture is on the brawn gp website, or you can see it at: [www.racesimulations.com]
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy