DaiMOn's 2009 Workthread - ![14 new design RELEASED]!

Posted by DaiMOn 
Nice work as always mate, only one thing i noticed since that dirt"thing".

you can clearly see where the "toptexture" begins and imo that destroys the great designs a tiny bit.

maybe it'll be better with alphas, lets wait and see, i'm sure you know about that :) Keep it up!

--> 2 times Worldchampion 2oo5 & 2oo6' <--

Yeah. You're right actually. :) I did this dirt layers on the Ferrari helmets. On those helmets it looked fine, cause the "Marlboro belt" was the limit of the 1st tex. But if there aren't any sponsor belt it looks strange like on Vettel's helmet. But no problem. I'm going to modify it.

Thanks anyway. :)
Check below - two useful links to check sponsor colours etc on helmets:

[www.formula1.com]

[www.autosport.com]
Daimon hi ... excellent work with their helmets ... I might wonder whether you could throw the helmets of the pilots of toyota to monitor the launch of the TF109, as you did with the R29 ???????
Thank you for the very goog job, very nice.
But where I could download it? And where I could get the new shape?

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 05/09/2009 06:40AM by deepiceman.
The set isn't released yet. I didn't have too much free time nowadays beacause of the school, but I'll try to finish the Mebourne helmet as soon as possible.

As for Maikel's shape, you can download it here:

[tmp.grandprixgames.org]
DaiM0n i've send u a pm about some helmets could u please answer it?

Thanx in advance

Dont blaim me for my english im just proud that im from the Netherlands
Greetz Nick
Just to let you know Daimon, Barichello rolled up to spanish quali today in his old colour scheme of red and blue. Nice to see some more variation in colour from the Brawn team. Just waiting for button to take the fire warden yellow off of his helmet now!

"When a man holds you round the throat, I don’t think he has come to apologize."

Ayrton Senna (1960 - 1994)
DaiMOn's you and all the other modder are doing a great job! I just made an account to thank, and congratulate with you all, alexshumi, fongu and all the other guys who put a great effort for the community and for this great immortal game!

THANK you, your helmets seems outstanding!
Bandenere Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> DaiMOn's you and all the other modder are doing a
> great job! I just made an account to thank, and
> congratulate with you all, alexshumi, fongu and
> all the other guys who put a great effort for the
> community and for this great immortal game!
>
> THANK you, your helmets seems outstanding!

+1

It was a long time ago when this topic was updated last time. I thought I keep you informed. As you can see the progress image is filled, and that means the designs are ready. At the moment I'm working on the alpha layers. If they are ready the set will be tested, and if everything is okay, released as well. So please be patient. :)

(BTW I'm going to make some renders later, but I have to install Max at first, cause I reinstalled my OS.)

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 05/12/2009 04:24PM by DaiMOn.
Nice mate :)

sounds great Daimon, good work as always :)

-------------------------------------------------
Ice Hockey is my Religion!
lovely to here DaiMOn:-)

Dont blaim me for my english im just proud that im from the Netherlands
Greetz Nick
beautiful :)

Great news, looking forward to this fantastic helmet set! Brilliant work DaiMOn!

Order a giffgaff SIM from my link and get £5 credit, free!
Season 1 and Season 3 GPGSL World Champion!
Member of CTDP - Cars Tracks Development Program - 3D Carshaper
great news, thank you for your hard work! :)
WWWWWWOOOOOOWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!! Daimon....
amazing job!!!! incredible!!!
Very well done :) The set looks Awesome!

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy