DaiMOn's 2009 Workthread - ![14 new design RELEASED]!

Posted by DaiMOn 
DaiMOn's 2009 Workthread - ![14 new design RELEASED]!
Date: January 18, 2009 04:00PM
Posted by: DaiMOn

Download links and more info:
daimondesign.comuf.com

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
New year, new set. The first part of the 2009 helmet set is released. You can find the Melbourne specifications in this pack. I've tried my best to make a detailed and realistic set. Succeeded possibly, maybe not. You have to decide this whatever... :)

Information:

I’d like to say thanks to everybody who helped me to finish the project. Firstly thanks to Maikel for the fantastic helmet shape. Thanks to the members of GP4/MMG Modding Group for the huge amount of pictures and for their feedbacks. And everybody deserves thanks who sended me pictures and kept me motivated.

The helmet set is based on the race specs of the 2009 Australian GP. The textures are compatible only with the ARAI GP-5 RC shape by MDBSnake. You can use the set with any versions of the shape, but considering, tear-off is placed on the textures, I recommend the usage of versions without the 3D tear-off.

Known Bugs:

If you use transparent visor the transparent part could have strange colours (green, yellow), because it’s programmed in the game.

Installation:

Extract your cars.wad file and copy the files (driverx_1.tex and driverx_2.tex) to the folder. Recomplie the wad. Or use CSM.

If you have any question, just write me:
daimon007@gmail.com

Download links here:
[daimondesign.comuf.com]

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Super Aguri 2008 Helmets converted to the ARAI GP5 RC Shape

Considering there are only 20 drivers this year, two fictional helmet (driver_18 and driver_19) isn't included in the helmets set.

Eric (SkaaningeN) gave me the idea to covert the 08 Aguri helmets to the new shape (Arai GP-5 RC by MDBSnake). So you can download them now. Both high and mid-res versions are included.

Download link here:
[daimondesign.comuf.com]

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

My previous works are available available HERE

Edited 25 time(s). Last edit at 05/27/2010 03:53PM by DaiMOn.
DaiMOn

Simply the Best!!!!!
Excelent work mate....Great start!!! :):)

_____________________________________________________________________________________

2008 Fantasy F1 Cars - Click my sig to see the thread - Downloads available on www.gp4db.com

GPG Nations Cup - Team Peru Principal
Great work, can´t wait! Love your helmets, thanks!

Order a giffgaff SIM from my link and get £5 credit, free!
Season 1 and Season 3 GPGSL World Champion!
Member of CTDP - Cars Tracks Development Program - 3D Carshaper
Great news that you'll be painting helmets again :)

My unfinished tracks: [www.grandprixgames.org]
Send bug reports and track editing questions to f1virtualblog@gmail.com
:o, already painting helmets? I'm speechless. Very good start Daimon !
Thank you.

ZModeler shots:

Nice work!

Order a giffgaff SIM from my link and get £5 credit, free!
Season 1 and Season 3 GPGSL World Champion!
Member of CTDP - Cars Tracks Development Program - 3D Carshaper
BRILLIANT HELMET, DaiMOn!

Here is a link to help you with the Mclaren helmets:

[en.f1-live.com]

If I find ANY other pictures of 2009 helmets I would be happy to help you.
Wowwww great mate :D
Oh and Raikkonen is number 3 xD
Massa is DEFINITELY number 3

he has already driven the F60 with the number 3 on it!!!

[www.formula1.com]

Sorry kimiraik you are WRONG.

I know you would have preferred Raikkonen as number 3 but Massa finished higher in 2008 championship.

Check the hyperlink (blue text)!!!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/18/2009 05:50PM by alexf1man.
no, I'm pretty shure he is 4, Massa ended before him in the championship :) (and I also checked it on the Ferrari website)

F1Champs.net - F1 Manager Game (WIP)
fantastic job
thats definitively one of the best paintjobs i've ever seen!

Outstanding work and good luck with the new set :)

--> 2 times Worldchampion 2oo5 & 2oo6' <--

Massa have the no. 4 and Kimi the no. 3.
Look at the FIA Site and Formula 1 Site

@ DaiMOn:
Great Job, i have we get the permission for your 2009 helmet ;)
A team can change the drivers numbers, but I'm not really sure why Ferrari whould swamp Raikkonen and Massa..

@alex
Hehe nooo it's not that i would like raikkonen to be number 3 xD (i'm Macca fan xD), it's that i read it somewhere..and as you can see other guys know the same...i don't know..
The FIA got the Ferraris numbers wrong in their list, it's Massa who's #3. I'm pretty sure I've read on some forum that this is the way it is, and it's been confirmed by Ferrari, I just can't find my source right now.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy