DaiMOn's 2009 Workthread - ![14 new design RELEASED]!

Posted by DaiMOn 
Thanks for all your super work :)
Outstanding work daimon
Would it be possible to make Bourdais look like he's wearing his glasses?
If you want pictures of Jenson Button's British GP Helmet then click the link: [www.f1fanatic.co.uk]

SATURDAY EDIT:

Jenson has the Monster Logo on the top of his helmet!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/20/2009 12:43PM by alexf1man.
I have attempted to edit Lewis Hamilton's helmet (by DaiMOn) for Turkey, and I also have some other work for preview.

Here is the link to the ImageShack Gallery: [img19.imageshack.us]

Here are the individual links:

[img19.imageshack.us] (Monaco)

[img29.imageshack.us] (Britain)

[img197.imageshack.us] (Turkey)

-------------------------------------------------------------------

AlexSchumi might want to look at this as two of the helmets use parts of his - these helmets are currently for PERSONAL USE only unless permission is given

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 06/20/2009 05:19PM by alexf1man.
Alex i would post your work in your working thread and not hijack daimons one please
Bigbrother, sorry if this is a bad response, it's modifications of DAIMON's helmet!
i know but your work should be posted in your topic not in daimons one even when you modified his work.
Daimon, I have the diferents versions for the Button's Helmet.
If you give me your permision I publish the Helmets.

PD: Sorry for my English.

[3.bp.blogspot.com]
[3.bp.blogspot.com]
[1.bp.blogspot.com]
[4.bp.blogspot.com]
same for you grl no respect at all for his thread. Make your own thread for your work to make public.
Bigbrother Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> same for you grl no respect at all for his thread.
> Make your own thread for your work to make public.

I don't making public my work, I'm showing my work to Daimon for him permit me publish the helmets.

I hope you understand, sorry for my english.
Anyway Steven, you're in no position to tell people what they have to do here :)
Maybe not but it is not a respect at all towards daimon to hijack his thread for their work based on all his hard work.

This thread is for daimon to show off with his superb quality helmets/work not others.
It IS showing HIS (DaiMOn's) work, with some adjustments, so its more realistic for one off liveries.
Grl48 your absolutely right to post here if its based
on Daimons helmet textures. Dont let anyone say any different.
I saw all the images and they look very good the helmets with
specific versions.

Gp4world aka: Jcaranti
Racing Generation: Web Admin
WE OPENED AGAIN, COME AND JOIN US.
daimon will be making track specific updates. if you want to ask for permission, this should be done by private message.

X (@ed24f1)
SchueyFan Wrote:
> daimon will be making track specific updates. if
> you want to ask for permission, this should be
> done by private message.

Ok.
Bigbrother Wrote:
> Maybe not but it is not a respect at all towards
> daimon to hijack his thread for their work based
> on all his hard work.
>
> This thread is for daimon to show off with his
> superb quality helmets/work not others.

Ok, but this is a help to Daimon, I'm based in his Helmets to make de diferent version for other tracks. He put in the helmet "don't modify without permision" and I'm asking permission. If he not gives me the permission, I don't public the Helmets. Is easy.
Grl and alex don't take it personal you guys deliver also great quality work and i don't have a problem you modify stuff and ask for premission i only had a problem that you both showing off your work in his workthread when you have the ability to open a topic in here easily and free. Even alex already had his own workthread.

Look above it says DaiMOn's Workthread so we should respect that and not hijack it and premission should be ask for sure with already picture made in private like Ed said.
Holy sh.... I leave home for couple of hours, and this topic is offed :)

@alexf1man and grl48

Listen guys. I don't have any problem with you, and your updates look nice, but I have to say no unfortunately.

I'll release these updates soon, and most of them are already completed. I would not like if more versions would circulate on the internet. It caused a lot of misunderstandings last year. Nothing personal, and i hope there is no anger, but I wouldn't like to see various versions of my set, at least until my "official" versions aren't released.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy