GrandPrixGames SuperLeague - Test Driver Vacancies! - Off Season - Shape poll results P193

Posted by Nickv 
Something about the tester numbers.

How about we just start with 24 and go on as it goes

it would be something like this

[Team #00]
Name=VanSmirren, Minardi
Performance=785,805,800
First Driver=24,Redmer Postma,16020,600,16050,600
Second Driver=25,Jethro Walters,16027,600,16057,600

[Team #01]
Name=Double F, Honda
Performance=782,802,800
First Driver=26,
Second Driver=27,

[Team #02]
Name=Phoenix, Racing
Performance=783,803,800
First Driver=28,Tim van Dijck,16020,600,16050,600
Second Driver=29,Zsigmond Somogyi,16020,600,16050,600

[Team #03]
Name=Shadow, Subaru
Performance=782,802,800
First Driver=30,
Second Driver=31,

[Team #04]
Name=Velox, Honda
Performance=781,801,800
First Driver=32,
Second Driver=33,

[Team #05]
Name=DER, Ferrari
Performance=782,802,800
First Driver=34,Dan Mills
Second Driver=35,

[Team #06]
Name=RaltWest, Audi
Performance=781,801,800
First Driver=36,
Second Driver=37,

[Team #07]
Name=Alpha, Ford
Performance=781,801,800
First Driver=38,Ben Brown
Second Driver=39,

[Team #08]
Name=IER, (engine)
Performance=781,801,800
First Driver=40,Christopher Hinz,16020,600,16050,600
Second Driver=41,Zak Tonks,16020,600,16050,600

[Team #09]
Name=MPR, Porsche
Performance=780,800,800
First Driver=42,Ross Cartwright
Second Driver=43,

[Team #10]
Name=TN Racing,Bugatti
Performance=780,800,800
First Driver=44,Norbert Horváth
Second Driver=45,

Blank spaces are for the remaining testers

This way each team is allocated a number just like 1-23 and therefore we won't have the number problems AND no need to change numbers everytime someone new gets added to the roster
Monza972 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Something about the tester numbers.
>
> How about we just start with 24 and go on as it
> goes
>
> This way each team is allocated a number just like
> 1-23 and therefore we won't have the number
> problems AND no need to change numbers everytime
> someone new gets added to the roster

You know I'm gonna do just that :)

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian
I sended some pm's to some teams to get a testers position :)

Stoopid Wrote:
> Monza972 Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Something about the tester numbers.
> >
> > How about we just start with 24 and go on as it
> > goes
> >
> > This way each team is allocated a number just
> like
> > 1-23 and therefore we won't have the number
> > problems AND no need to change numbers
> everytime
> > someone new gets added to the roster
>
>
> You know I'm gonna do just that :)

Brill :)
racingstefan Wrote:
> I sended some pm's to some teams to get a testers
> position :)

Thats great mate. Ill ask my team manager to see if their is a spot.

Kind regards
Jorge.

07 No Tsm Track Pack__GPGSL08 Mod__range">97 TeamArt
Tutorial how to compile a No Csm Mod
Team Shadow Subaru Announcement

Team Shadow Subaru have today announced the signing as William Ward as one of their test drivers for the second season of the GrandPrixGames SuperLeague. Will has been tipped to do extremely well by fans and pundits alike and team manager John Warrington will be hoping that he can live up to the hype. It is also believed that John Warrington is still searching for a second test driver for the team.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 01/18/2009 01:12PM by JohnWarrington.
PART ONE of GPG SUPER LEAGUE SEASON 2-09 PREVIEW by BAR#10.rattles.on.incoherently.for.miles productions@GPGTV.org/farked
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

: VAN SMIRREN MOTORSPORTS by MINARDI 805BHP (horsepower)
1. Philip Oakley (WDC S1-08 rank:1st w/91 points)
2. Kevin Schroeder(WDC S1-08 rank:7th w/42 points)

Team formerly known as Scuderia Minardi has gone through a major overhaul. To paraphrase one of the Grant Lee Buffalo songs; they have changed their name, will they remember who they were before ? Dominant force who won the Constructors title in a very convincing way and Oakley snatched the title right before Monil Santilal's eyes. But as a cliche says: never change the winning concept, which gives food for thought.

The reigning world champion Phillip Oakley remains with the team, while release of three races winner Aleksander came as huge shock, especcially cause he scored 80 points in last seven races.

Who made a mistake, Ricardo Van Smirren who lost his patience with then undecided Marko Aleksander, or the man from Slovenia who has signed with last year's backmarking team, remains to be seen.
The winter testing implies though, that the feedback Aleksander provided to the engineers about the car's behaviour on the track, is missing as top seeded VSM by Minardi haven't scored one fastest lap, despite their slight horsepower advantage.

But remember – this was only testing, and they might have been just sandbagging.
Consistency which can be compared to last year's Kubica F1 effort won Oakley the drivers title, without winning a race.
That brought the discussion of changing the points system. However getting the title without winning a race would have been possible in most if not all points systems, the only way to certainly prevent it would be the awarding drivers the medals.

Thus, the Englishman is a deserving GPGSL World Champion, so the only thing he must make sure in the 2nd season is that the winningless streak does not affect his mind.

The signing of Kevin Schroeder has caused excitement with the German fans, who were delighted to see him doing good in off season testing, while the champ was rarely close to the top times. Sources close to team told us other candidates for the 2nd seat were Keeley Grant,Jetrro Walters and Santilal, but as we can see did not make the cut.

As correctly noted by Ryan Gault on the GPGSL website [www.freewebs.com], Schroeder did outperform Fapitalle at D.E.R,.
Now Schroeder has his big chance to run with the frontrunners. It could be his make or break year.

The winning formula has a lot to do with a good early start in the season, developing the car, adding BHP, so Melbourne could be much more important than 2008 beginning in Austria.

Minardi as a team were screwed by the annullment of qualifying however the engine freeze that was seen both after A1-ring and Monaco gave them a chance to bounce back.

Prediction: Do not write VSM off despite the tests results! And make no mistake about it, Phillip Oakley is the favorite. A pole position in Melbourne is within reach. Race win? Possible as well.

Race Director: Ernie B. Ecclescake

GPGTV Youtube Channel

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 01/18/2009 03:52PM by GPGTV.org/farked.
Great, thanks GPGTV. I like the leaning towards me for pole/win at Melbourne.

Order a giffgaff SIM from my link and get £5 credit, free!
Season 1 and Season 3 GPGSL World Champion!
Member of CTDP - Cars Tracks Development Program - 3D Carshaper
Double F Press Release
--------------------------
Today, Florian F. presented the new Double F Racing Technology package. There a two big changes for season 2. Almost no press-service did know it, but Honda did leave Double F 2 weeks ago. Florian was shocked, but "thanks god" did he say, "I had a good contact to Volkswagen from the past. I did flew to Wolfsburg last week and talked with the guys. And after 3 days, the deal was perfect. I'm really happy, that I was able to find a good engine supplier. I must thank Honda for a nice first season, but how it ended, it was not nice. Now we are looking forward to bring home a title or maybe both. Volkswagen did made a nice job at Dakar 2009 and I'm sure, they want also win this series."

The other big change at Double F is the mayor sponsorship. "Motorola did have many problems at the moment and they are not sure, if they was able to support us longer. To find a new mayor sponsor wasn't easy, but a big software company from Redmond cwas able to support us. Microsoft signed a 3-year deal like Volkswagen. So the future of Double F is saved. And that's good, because I like this series."

The next press release could be follow tonight.
I wonder, I really do. Nice work gpgtv whatever, but if your going to do these special previews, is their really a point for the website?

Team Owner of ItalianEnglish Dynamics in GPG Super League
GP4 Season 5: 7) Jethro Walters. 8) Zsigmond Somogyi. TD) Stuart Ingers and Joel Henrique
GP3 Season 5: 14) Nathan Turner. 15) Tobias Kederer.
6 Time Race Winners
@gaulty
well, your site was offered our articles from testing f.e., but you chose to do a brief recap yourself instead, so you can't complaint we didn't offer cooperation.

Also gave you the 2008 champ table to copy paste to the site, nothing there yet.
There's nothing wrong with a more media outlets as you know there is the "rival" Press account occasionally posting (which has other members than GPGTV crew.) :-)
Or different media season previews like in reality.
Besides, GPGTV even plugged your website.

GPGSL career;
Current team: Team ShadowSubaru, Previous teams: MPR, Minardi
starts:100 Wins: 12, Podiums: 34, Fastest Laps: 14, poles: 12 Points: 708
winner of Belgian GP (s1), Australian GP (s1), Canadian GP (S1), Brazilian GP(s4, s5), Hungarian GP(s3), Italian GP(s3), French GP (s5,s7), Monaco GP (s4) and USA GP
True true. And to be fair, I forgot about the championship standings :)

GP4 Season 5: 7) Jethro Walters. 8) Zsigmond Somogyi. TD) Stuart Ingers and Joel Henrique
6 Time Race Winners
Gaulty Wrote:
> I wonder, I really do. Nice work gpgtv whatever,
> but if your going to do these special previews, is
> their really a point for the website?

Of course there's a point Ryan :) The reviews on here are gonna be buried amongst the rest of the pages of this forum given time, but your website will be easily accessible. Why don't you incorporate GPGTV reviews into the website? I mean we are all here to promote this series, but most of all to have a bit of fun ;)

Keep up the good work on the website mate!

@Marko Nice review :)

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian
Thats also a good point Stoopid. However, I like to do my own stuff unless someone else (hint) would like to commit to helping me with the site.

6 Time Race Winners
Gaulty,
Again, you are welcome to copy paste our reviews and such to your site by attributting the source or even make a gpgtv.org/farked section if you want.
No editing out the articles though, this is the final product.

And since it'd be just two clicks to copy paste, I don't see the problem (help with the site)within the technical part. The work is in writing.

/Our style is different than yours, so we have a different audience. Think of it as two different columns in newspaper if you want.
//no probs by me though if you wanna keep your site the way it is and wont incorporate the articles:-)

GPGSL career;
Current team: Team ShadowSubaru, Previous teams: MPR, Minardi
starts:100 Wins: 12, Podiums: 34, Fastest Laps: 14, poles: 12 Points: 708
winner of Belgian GP (s1), Australian GP (s1), Canadian GP (S1), Brazilian GP(s4, s5), Hungarian GP(s3), Italian GP(s3), French GP (s5,s7), Monaco GP (s4) and USA GP
So are the tester numbers finalised?
South America TV !!

Your reported predicts that Sanital and KGrant are the best
candidates for championship. Both have had very good results in the past.

As for JC in the League, he told us that he only hopes for 1 podium in
any race, reporter comment says: that JC seems to be pritty optimistic considering
he is new to the league. Maybe he will surprise all as rookie,
who knows :)

Thats the news for now. :)

South America TV is a small tv company covering 1 driver
from that continent and a few comments from top drivers from
time to time.

07 No Tsm Track Pack__GPGSL08 Mod__range">97 TeamArt
Tutorial how to compile a No Csm Mod
GPGTV.org/farked Wrote:

[img513.imageshack.us]

Great too see the car in action, cant wait to get my first test of the new car :)

Monza972 Wrote:
> So are the tester numbers finalised?

Yes, all teams have been allocated their tester numbers. However, they are only to be used by test drivers, any regular race drivers included in the test perf will use their race numbers. Test numbers start at 24 through to 45. If a team has only one test driver, the first space in the team on the perf file will be taken by the first race driver, and the second by the tester. Therefore:

VanSmirren (2 testers)
Driver One = 24
Driver Two = 25

DER (1 tester)
Driver One = 11
Driver Two = 35

RaltWest (0 testers)
Driver One = 14
Driver Two = 15

Updates on the CSM mod and the 09 track pack status? Are we waiting on any cars from teams?

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy