GrandPrixGames SuperLeague - Test Driver Vacancies! - Off Season - Shape poll results P193

Posted by Nickv 

Its just me or did I really flipped wrong the alpha channels in my car? look at the suspension :( ffs, I dont have the time to fix that :(

alpha needs flipping vertically, also you missed the W.A.N. before the K.E.R.S. warning sticker ;)
Bloody hell Bruno you've got a good eye! ;) Your tex was upside when I got it, so I flipped it. Somehow the alpha got flipped too.

@kizz lmao!

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian
kizz Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> alpha needs flipping vertically, also you missed
> the W.A.N. before the K.E.R.S. warning sticker ;)

@Stoopid: hahaha thats something called years of experience. Still I got to do mistakes =/

@Kizz well, as for the KERS sticker, I couldnt find a hires of the Honda using the RA106 and KERS with Mike Conway that I saw here in GPG forums. If I had that picture I would probably have done an more accurate version, but being a very tiny detail I just did an approximate of what it could be, based from my memory ;)

There ya go mate sorted ;)

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian
There wont be a tester specific mod. Testing is results screens only, no cars will be shown. So test drivers do not need helmets, and team owners do not need to supply test liveries.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
fantastic stoopid! thanks :)

mortal Wrote:
> There wont be a tester specific mod. Testing is
> results screens only, no cars will be shown. So
> test drivers do not need helmets, and team owners
> do not need to supply test liveries.

Ooops, Already done that
That car of Bruninhos is STILL missing the W.A.N in front of the K.E.R.S logo ;)

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
mortal Wrote:
> That car of Bruninhos is STILL missing the W.A.N
> in front of the K.E.R.S logo ;)

oh my good lord, show me the freaking WAN thing and I can think about adding it to the logo ;)

That's good Mal, cos I don't think I got a helmet! ;)

Everyone knows that million-to-one chances happen 9 times out of 10; indeed, it's a common requirement in fairy tales. If the human didn't have to overcome huge odds, what would be the point? Terry Pratchett - The Science Of Discworld

GPGSL S5 Race driver for IED.

oh my good lord, show me the freaking WAN thing and I can think about adding it to the logo ;)
He's not getting it is he? lol.

I don't believe he is LOL

lol. I didnt get it? was it a joke? what? :P

I am still confused as I had to add 113 pictures of products into a new website at work and I am still thinking about them :( crappy job I have

EDIT: NVM. I GOT IT. GOOD ONE, IT MADE ME LAUGH, mortal & kizz ;)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/20/2009 01:08AM by Bruninho.
mortal Wrote:
> There wont be a tester specific mod. Testing is
> results screens only, no cars will be shown. So
> test drivers do not need helmets, and team owners
> do not need to supply test liveries.

Already added some helmets and perf file for testers in the mod.
Sorry didnt know about this parameter when updating the mod to 2009

What do i do? Shall i keep it or what?

07 No Tsm Track Pack__GPGSL08 Mod__range">97 TeamArt
Tutorial how to compile a No Csm Mod
No need, we'll use the GPGSL mod, but with the testers perf dropped in so the names change. No screens are required for the test sessions, only the results screen. After each perf update, we'll just drop in the new perf, overwriting the original.

mortal@ Got it. Any other parameter i need to know or feature to be included?

07 No Tsm Track Pack__GPGSL08 Mod__range">97 TeamArt
Tutorial how to compile a No Csm Mod
We're pretty much done, if any teams don't make the mod deadline they can be added later. Hopefully everyone will make it on time.

good news, the trackpack will be ready by then as well

X (@ed24f1)
Sweet! :-) Looking like we're right on schedule.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy