GrandPrixGames SuperLeague - Test Driver Vacancies! - Off Season - Shape poll results P193

Posted by Nickv 
GPGTV LAUNCHES OFFICIAL WEBSITE!

As correctly pointed out by our Stoopid Reporter Ernie B. everything GPGTV published would get lost in the shuffle of this mega thread, therefore we give you the website where you can already find reports from winter testing,updated rules and regulations, stats, previews, things you might have missed.

Visit the GPGTV website here
[gpgtv.webs.com]

Our site's graphics are crap currently, but what else would you expect from the farked motorsport channel?

Race Director: Ernie B. Ecclescake

GPGTV Youtube Channel
mortal Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Sweet! :-) Looking like we're right on schedule.

Not for M.P.R. unfortunately as the painter is currently busy, which understandably delays the new Martini vehicle.
So if the deadline goes ahead,you might be seeing two Honda liveries on the grid, Raltwest 2008, and PTR 2006* one.;)
Ofcourse I wouldn't like to see that, so I'd prefer extended deeadline.

/*while better than a white car, f1 liveries just dont suit gpgsl, imo.
//2008 kind of makes it though, cause it's more universal...

GPGSL career;
Current team: Team ShadowSubaru, Previous teams: MPR, Minardi
starts:100 Wins: 12, Podiums: 34, Fastest Laps: 14, poles: 12 Points: 708
winner of Belgian GP (s1), Australian GP (s1), Canadian GP (S1), Brazilian GP(s4, s5), Hungarian GP(s3), Italian GP(s3), French GP (s5,s7), Monaco GP (s4) and USA GP

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 01/20/2009 10:37PM by BAR#10.
I'm aware that Kev is having trouble with tex files. I currently have literally no idea what that means. So what is the best solution?

Team Owner of ItalianEnglish Dynamics in GPG Super League
GP4 Season 5: 7) Jethro Walters. 8) Zsigmond Somogyi. TD) Stuart Ingers and Joel Henrique
GP3 Season 5: 14) Nathan Turner. 15) Tobias Kederer.
6 Time Race Winners
Having trouble with tex files?

Maybe he cannot save the tga files as tex files

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions
Something like that I think.

GP4 Season 5: 7) Jethro Walters. 8) Zsigmond Somogyi. TD) Stuart Ingers and Joel Henrique
6 Time Race Winners
realgpx.fr or something like that, there's a program for that
Guimengo Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> realgpx.fr or something like that, there's a
> program for that

Zaztools you mean jejeje.

07 No Tsm Track Pack__GPGSL08 Mod__range">97 TeamArt
Tutorial how to compile a No Csm Mod
GPGSL09 Mod Summary Progress:

Team cars done and delivered:
DER
Double F
Tss
Phoenix

Helmets sets done and delivered:
John Warrington
Monil Santilal
Byron van het Bolscher
Stuart Ingers
Jorge Caranti (Me jejeje)

-Awaiting the rest. If you know your team car or helmets are not going to arrive on time before the deadline please send a PM to me.

-If a driver is not going to change his helmet please send a PM !!.

Kind regards
Jorge.

07 No Tsm Track Pack__GPGSL08 Mod__range">97 TeamArt
Tutorial how to compile a No Csm Mod
Pressumably the drivers who will change their helmet should speak up, cause I assume most will use old ones?
in any case, I'm using my previous one, so Mal, send it please, since you still have it.

GPGSL career;
winner of Belgian GP (s1), Australian GP (s1), Canadian GP (S1), Brazilian GP(s4, s5), Hungarian GP(s3), Italian GP(s3), French GP (s5,s7), Monaco GP (s4) and USA GP
Jorge already has it. Matt needs to send his helmet as well. I'm using the same helmet.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Good to hear. As I only got mine at the end of the last season (you wouldn't find it in original CSM S1-08 mod release, there is a white one)

GPGSL career;

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/20/2009 11:59PM by BAR#10.
Well i will also use my helmet of last year. And if im correct you still have it Mal? If so could you send it to Jorge?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"If in doubt, Flat out."
Jorge, i;ve also sent over helmets of Dan and Kyran. These are white ones with sponsors and names on them only
i will be using the same helmet as last year as well

and where has my car gone, i was the first to send it to mal...

X (@ed24f1)
monil please can you send me (pm me an upload link) of our helmet template! i will paint one up tonight!) spankyou very much!

Jenson drives it like he owns it; Lewis drives it like he stole it
Dan, the link is at the top of the first page.

Order a giffgaff SIM from my link and get £5 credit, free!
Season 1 and Season 3 GPGSL World Champion!
Member of CTDP - Cars Tracks Development Program - 3D Carshaper
As far as I'm aware Rick is using his old helmet.

For now, I think Zak and Chris will be using white helmets unless otherwise stated.

6 Time Race Winners
I'm indeed using my old helmet, also pmed it to you Jorge.

nice website there :)

--------------------------------------------------

-GPGSL Career- Starts: 64 Points: 237 Wins: 3 Podiums: 8 Poles: 2 Fastest Laps: 2 Best Result: 1st (Mal + Bra GP S3, Jap GP S4)
Most consecutive races without DNF: 23
@vankeeken,
thanks, I changed the template/fonts in beetwen, you must have not seen my original messing with the fonts ;) You can also see the mobile headquarters of GPGTV, nice little tent we have, apart from the van.
This template chosen from their options suits it okay, me thinks.
It's about content anyway.

Ed, your car was last seen here:[gpgtv.webs.com]
Stuart has the car, I believe. Maybe Mal too.

Monil, testers wont need helmets, altough I guess it's good to have them prepared just incase they'd jump into racing during the season.

GPGSL career;

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 01/21/2009 09:26PM by BAR#10.
I'm a bit worried about our team, no tesing, no livery.

I'm happy on the beach topping up my tan, but I think we had better do some work if we want to do any good.

Kx
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy