WGP Season3 || Sakhir - Bahrain ??? '08 || PG;41 - Jacarepagua FP+Q+RACE [Very Big 56k]

Posted by MDBSnake 
World Grand Prix - Race of Melbourne - Australia

First to say, sorry for the delay! I've had some game crashes, I had a test week on school, and sometime lazyness played a factor aswell ;) Well enjoy this raceday from Australia ;-)

3 Lights on, Nick van der Voort on pole - will he finally have some luck today?? ;)

Damn that's a bad start for the Dutchman Nick! Other Dutchie Byron spurts away though! Taking P1 into Scolari's hands

It's Koen Wijns to follow Byron van het Bolscher through Turn 1 with Cantero on P3

Dan Mills passing the VDV Racing car of home GP driver Matt Houston

Ouch! 1 corner later also Gareth Spencer passes Houston for P21!!

After lap one the field looks like this

Guido Prins attempting an attack on the GP Racing car from Kyran Brazier

He's good on the inside now, P11 is for the Dutchman

Rookie-WGP driver Robert Mews goes into a mistake there!

He lost 2 places so far ...

WOW! With risc of getting his car hit in the back he drives on track! Forcing everyone to hit te brakes!!! Mews hold P12

Kurtis Turnbull doesn't seems to get used to the WGP cars, he's off in Turn 1

He steers it back on track forcing Capriosa to change his driving line!

P17 he rejoins ...

Woolhead sees a pissed off home GP driver in a VDV Racing car coming near ...

Damnit what a gap Houston makes directly! Already on the tail of Spencer there leaving Woolhead behind lonely on P22

Pole-sitter Nick van der Voort is put under pressure by Maikel de Boer in the DFR, Gui and Noriega following in the back

Oh nO! It isn't true is it ... is that AGAIN Turnbull going off? He makes it a tradition or so to go off track on many circuits ..

Yup, deeply into the grind, and also AGAIN he keeps the car 1 piece! (How will this go in Monaco??)

Well he is definatly down to P22 now ...

Thats Iván Cantero running wide in a fast corner .. he must really watch out Nick doesn't hits his BACK! :o

Nah nothing is going wrong .. Nick is pulling alongside Cantero though to gain P3 from his teammate

That one really seemed for the team as Cantero slams the door in front of Maikel's nose ...

It's Nick on P3 now, Cantero P4, De Boer P5, Cramer P6 and Noriega P7

It's invisible here .. but it was Marjanne almost knocking Panker out by hitting his rear tyre ..

Both struggled to keep the cars straight, but both managed it!

And eventually Marjanne still took the position of Gergo Panker!

Nick van der Voort getting tailed by teammate Cantero here now

Iván Cantero lining up .. it would really be Shadow Subaru's luck here if they would collied ..

But NO! It's going as clean as possible could!

Nick sees Cantero regaining P3 and himself is defending his P4

Byron van het Bolscher does have a gap towards Koen Wijns but it isn't much, the surprise of the first 5 races is doing great tailing the Dutchie!

Diego Noriega doesn't find himself in the standings anywhere near season 2, he is desperatly following Guilherme Cramer here in P7

Incredible, after 6 droven laps there is still a big train in the field! It's Capriosa in the middle for the former Yermo Racing team in P16
(Capriosa now driving for Force Alpha)

Marjanne is lining up to attack the front of this immense train!

Castello doesn't need to look in the mirrors anymore .. Marjanne is so close he only needs to look at his right side!

And a clean overtake hands P13 to Marjanne de Jager

Ainley thinks; what a girl can, I can do better! So he is lining up to Paolo Capriosa

He seems to be already on the same height ...

OUCH!! It's an Italian Thunder flying through the air .. by miracle non of the cars got any visible damage!

Capriosa didn't seemed to feel much of it .. he continues his way!

Marc Ainley on the other hand dropped dead last ....

Noriega then finally tries to come out of the shadows of the yellow Senna BR of season 1 champions Gui Cramer!

Diego comes out to wide and struggles with the Devil Fox Racing car!!

Roberto Yermo takes adventage while Cramer retakes his position

Also Spirit Racing driver Dan Mills takes his chance and overtakes Diego here, Diego dropped back from P7 to P9!

One lap later, on the same place where it went wrong last lap, he will try to overtake Mills back!

Here it comes!! OMG I don't dare to look! ;) ;)

Succesfull this time! Diego back to P8

Roberto Yermo opens the pitsession here, he is followed in this same lap by: Robert Mews, Gergo Panker, Matt Houston and Kurtis Turnbull

Well this shot is actually only because Nick sent in a pitcrew and he would probarly be wining if I wouldn't show it off ;) ;)

One lap later it's Diego Noriega to pit and with him joined Guido Prins and Gareth Spencer

Koen Wijns pits from P2 then and he was the first of the longest pit session today. Nick van der Voort, Maikel de Boer,
Gui Cramer, Kyran Brazier, Bruno Castello, Dan Mills and Paolo Capriosa followed him in this lap

Raceleader Byron van het Bolscher is the man to do the 4 pitting lap, Ivan Cantero, Mikey McClain, James Woolhead and Marc Ainley would be on
the same strategy

Marjanne de Jager is the last to pit here today, P3 for her ATM but she won't hold it here today!

**Pitbug appears ..** Marjanne de Jager comes in the pit while the team still needs to get out!

There they come .. Marjanne is already stopped for 4.2 seconds

When they stood ready, the crew still waited till the seconds counter hitted 10 seconds (**Pitbug**) so the final time of her stop would be 16.7 seconds ..

Meanwhile it's Byron still leading the race already since they came over the finishline when the lamps went out

Guido Prins with an attempt to take over P9 from Mikey McClain

He does it! Guido Prins takes his car inside the top 10 now for VDV Racing

Paolo Capriosa lines up in the same corner as Guido to overtake Turnbull ..

Succes!!

Turnbull seems slow ... Marjanne on his tail now!

Brake mistake under pressure from Turnbull ..

Woolhead needed to watch out there! But Turnbull couldn't hold him of taking advantage of his own mistake ..

Whoa! Houston missed his APEX,

He gets it on track quickly again ..

But that wasn't good .. Dan Mills was coming fast through the corner!

Well it's a race accident .. nothing to do about it but the fact is, Houston is spinned on the track now!

Lost 2 positions so far ..

And here 5 more of the oncoming train, Houston can start over going through the field!

Koen Wijns now got a too big gap to challenge Byron who is already in the corner in front of Wijns .. or can he still challenge the Dutchman??

Gui Cramer already spent his whole race so far in the DFR sandwhich in the same order, Maikel - Gui - Diego!

I missed how Turnbull got back in front of Marjanne but it's Marjanne now challenging Turnbull again!

Again a nice clean overtake from the Dutch girl!

Well that isn't clean! Marjanne going off a few corners later, same place where Mews went off earlier!

It costs her, her position to Kurtis Turnbull ..

Also Bruno Castello was able to take adventage!

What's going on here? :o

Doesn't seem right ...

Dan Mills parks his car against the tyre wall ... he would have suffered a technical problem would come out later, Mills - first DNF in Australia here

Byron is taking the last corner to lead in the last lap of this eventful race!

Koen Wijns is nowhere to challenge him now anymore .. is he??

Nope it's all over and it's Byron's second win this season! And with De Boer not in the top 5 this would mean he would gain P1 in the DC!!

Koen Wijns takes an excellent 2nd place for Italian Thunder here today :)

Ivan Cantero finishes the podium for Shadow Subaru, well Shadow Subaru had a well day here today with Nick right behind in 4th

Byron van het Bolscher, winner of the race and never got in any trouble since he grabbed P1 already before Turn 1, probarly he'll describe it as an easy victory ;-)

Race Results

Well the championship has changed again of course! Here it's updated after race 5 ;-)

Driver Champ

Constructors Champ

TestDriver Champ

Hopefully you enjoyed the race! Be sure to watch number 6 in Monaco ;-)

Signed,,
Maikel AKA MDBSnake

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
p2 and what an action from Paolo to Marc. Dont know why the race director not give him a penaltie.

Raymond Buijs - Thunder Design

Burn Rubber, Not your soul !
Great race, shame about my results but they made some good moves :)
Eventful race I Agree!

4th in the testers again, I badly need a win
Hopefully you enjoyed the race!

No, I did not, dammit! ;)
We seem to be losing touch with 10th. A quiet race, shame Mews made the mistake really.

Team Owner of ItalianEnglish Dynamics in GPG Super League
GP4 Season 5: 7) Jethro Walters. 8) Zsigmond Somogyi. TD) Stuart Ingers and Joel Henrique
GP3 Season 5: 14) Nathan Turner. 15) Tobias Kederer.
6 Time Race Winners
wow, a quite an... eventfull race for me

oh nice, you finally got your login details again! Don't forget them, dammit ;). And my race was uneventful, it was Nick's fault I finished 3 places back as I was behind him in the start and the bitch held me up!
Nickv Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Hopefully you enjoyed the race!
>
> No, I did not, dammit! ;)

I second that.

Jolly good solid race for Team Shadow the best we could have hoped for!

Ecstatic to be right there with DFR at the top of the Championship table and it's good to see both drivers moving forward in the DC. Finally Jo is still topping the TDC so this season is going very much to plan at the moment I just hope we can do as well in the following races.

Nice graphics Maikel.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
*oopsie*
Yup my mistake ;) probarly still was logged on there

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 03/09/2008 03:56PM by MDBSnake.
goddamnit (: i went off when I did a great move. =/
but i'm one place up *yeeeeah*
:( i dont like the way my car drives :(
turn ur car arround if u drive in the wrong way. :P

Raymond Buijs - Thunder Design

Burn Rubber, Not your soul !
Sheepy, I am sure the car doesn't enjoy being driven by you either ;)
My mate has done another livery and he says that he will join here if you like the car as he is interested in getting a team.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 03/10/2008 09:43PM by F33LTH3F0RC3.
Reminds me of the blue I chose for the Senna BR test car. It pretty much looks like the FIA GT Maseratti :p
First of all, no teams are to be taken over at this moment AFAIK. Also, (no offence intended with the things ahead) this friend of yours should register here first and take a look at this and get involved. We've had many people who hadn't even registered here and took a drivers' seat. They registered here because they had to, then posted once or twice and disappeared. If an entire team is taken over by this kind of person, it's gonna turn out in one big mess.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy