WGP Season3 || Sakhir - Bahrain ??? '08 || PG;41 - Jacarepagua FP+Q+RACE [Very Big 56k]

Posted by MDBSnake 
F33LTH3F0RC3 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> lol! Thanks for the team names guys but I dont
> want to be referred to as F.A.R.T. I prefer F.A.R.
> ;)

Far from the leaders? :P

:P We shall have to see won't we, maybe new management will push the team harder.

Also, when are the race results coming?
Oh, btw, Capriosa is out of the team now, Ptclaus is in instead, meaning there are two test vacancies left. Does any happen to know Ptclaus' name and nationality?
He said his name was Randy Winston so I'd guess his nationality is British or American or something :P
We have a livery update, a very random one at that ;)

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 03/03/2008 07:39PM by F33LTH3F0RC3.
yes, it's very erm.... random

It was my first one that I have done ;)
I'm American, by the way, do you need my helmet?
MDBSnake will, send it to him. What did you think to the livery?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/03/2008 08:40PM by F33LTH3F0RC3.
Why would you dump your best driver who has a good perf, and replace him with a driver that has a starter perf?

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Well actually I should have got rid of Capriosa but some reason it seems Yermo has been sacked. Would like Yermo back and Capriosa replaced with the new comer.
To be frank, the livery is awful. Change the brown and add some stuff, like lines and logos. Do away with the British flag to, out of place.

Team Owner of ItalianEnglish Dynamics in GPG Super League
GP4 Season 5: 7) Jethro Walters. 8) Zsigmond Somogyi. TD) Stuart Ingers and Joel Henrique
GP3 Season 5: 14) Nathan Turner. 15) Tobias Kederer.
6 Time Race Winners
Ryan im working on ur livery now. Can i use my own idea's a little bit ?
At the guy here above mate ur livery could beter be painted by some one with more expirience.

Raymond Buijs - Thunder Design

Burn Rubber, Not your soul !
@Thunder - Aye, use your own ideas

Team Owner of ItalianEnglish Dynamics in GPG Super League
GP4 Season 5: 7) Jethro Walters. 8) Zsigmond Somogyi. TD) Stuart Ingers and Joel Henrique
GP3 Season 5: 14) Nathan Turner. 15) Tobias Kederer.
6 Time Race Winners
Before removing a driver you should contact him over PM, even though I haven't seen Paolo around here, unfortunately.
F33LTH3F0RC3 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> We have a livery update, a very random one at that
> ;)
>
>
> [i17.photobucket.com]
> ng

I think it would be great with white where the yellow is.
the problem is just selecting a region and just having it be colored one way without a design :p.
New Livery to come tomorrow :)
[Team #05]
Name=Force Alpha,Honda
Performance=824,844,898
First Driver=15,Paolo Capriosa,16126,534,16156,534
Second Driver=16,Roberto Yermo,16091,564,16121,564
Matt,
Who has got the better perf here? It's not my team, but I would be keeping both drivers right where they are, as they have good perfs, when your test driver has done some sessions and improved his perf, then think about moving him to the main series, maybe at the end of the current season. Changing drivers now could drop your team further down the field in the constructors championship. If you had looked closely at the last round of points you would have seen that the latest tester in one of the series earned just one point. Given that fact, it is possible that your team could get a similar result with your new tester. Consider that the total driver points are accumulated to give your team championship points and a BHP improvement. I suggest you reconsider. Of course, everyone else might say yeah, go ahead and dump your best driver for a basic perf. It is to their advantage. ;-)

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Well, in that case then, yes I will keep my drivers. Thanks for the advice
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy