WGP Season3 || Sakhir - Bahrain ??? '08 || PG;41 - Jacarepagua FP+Q+RACE [Very Big 56k]

Posted by MDBSnake 
I will take the test vacancy at Yermo.
Welcome aboard, Also, would like to say, can I own a team here but still keep my test vacancy in the W300? If so I would like to do that for the time being.
Yes you can

Team Owner of ItalianEnglish Dynamics in GPG Super League
GP4 Season 5: 7) Jethro Walters. 8) Zsigmond Somogyi. TD) Stuart Ingers and Joel Henrique
GP3 Season 5: 14) Nathan Turner. 15) Tobias Kederer.
6 Time Race Winners
But not in this case, as he also is driver in WGP. You can't drive in two series at the same time.
Well in that case, I step down as a race driver and will continue running this team but have my space in W300 back, that cool with everyone?
You can do what you want with your own team, but you'll have to talk to Paul about your seat. I doubt he'd reject you though :)

EDIT: You can't literally do what you want with your team. You have can change a driver only twice (so you could, in theory, have four race drivers in a year). Yermo hasn't changed drivers this season yet, so you have both your changes left :)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/02/2008 08:46PM by Nickv.
Yermo racing has now officially changed its now to Force Alpha Racing,
Isn't that a book series? Or is it Alpha Force, I forget. But that is always going to make me think of Force India.

GP4 Season 5: 7) Jethro Walters. 8) Zsigmond Somogyi. TD) Stuart Ingers and Joel Henrique
6 Time Race Winners
Lol, ok well i wanted to use the Force part of my name ;)
Or that of course.

6 Time Race Winners

Force Alpha Racing are pleased to announce there driver line up for the rest of the season after taking over Yermo Racing earlier today.

First Driver; R. Yermo
Second Driver; Capriosa

First Test Driver; Ptclaus98
Second Test Driver; FREE

Test drivers and the second race driver will be juggled around throughout the season so that I can see the racing potential of all of my drivers and how well they work as a team.

Cheers,

F33LTH3F0RC3

Team Owner - F.A.R (Force Alpha Racing)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/02/2008 09:44PM by F33LTH3F0RC3.
My name is Randy Winston, by the way.
Congrats on the team! You should name it Force Alpha Racing Tech, would just be a coincidence that it would spell out F.A.R.T. ;).

Anyway, very good result for me and hopefully I can pass the Dutchies ahead, and not finish behind my starting position. I also expect Kurt to gain some 4 spots, Melbourne is a nice track but T1 can be evil to drivers on the outside.

And Maikel, I had to go over the pink gravel as it reminded me I was supposed to stop by Victoria's Secret to get some undies for that model friend of mine ;)
Files updated for Force Alpha,Honda
driver line-up, current perfs for Melbourne Australia:

Name=Force Alpha,Honda
Performance=824,844,898
First Driver=15,Paolo Capriosa,16126,534,16156,534
Second Driver=16,Roberto Yermo,16091,564,16121,564

[Team #05]
Name=Force Alpha,Honda
Performance=824,844,898
First Driver=15,Paolo Capriosa,16126,534,16156,534
Second Driver=16,Randy Winston,16020,600,16050,600

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Do I need to send in a helmet?
yes please, to me: MDBSnake[at]hotmail[dot]com

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
Guimengo Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Congrats on the team! You should name it Force
> Alpha Racing Tech, would just be a coincidence
> that it would spell out F.A.R.T. ;).
>

Or Force Alpha Racing Toyota :P

lol! Thanks for the team names guys but I dont want to be referred to as F.A.R.T. I prefer F.A.R. ;)
I believe a FART has been there in the history of WGP ;)
Fortuna Audi Racing Team ;););)

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy