WGP Season3 || Sakhir - Bahrain ??? '08 || PG;41 - Jacarepagua FP+Q+RACE [Very Big 56k]

Posted by MDBSnake 
woot my highest Position this year :P shame it aint come in Qualifying or race :P
World Grand Prix - Qualification of Monaco - Monte-Carlo

The weather forecast showed us a 75% chance of rain, so far though it's dry out here in Monaco, well the cars are ready, the engines are on - let's just go ;-)

Bruno Castello is going out in his Movistar Viper K1, let's watch what he can bring today ..

1m21.7, nothing as fast as the best lap in the FP - You should note though there has start a slightly amount of rain during his timed lap! :o

Dan Mills is trying to keep the line from the FP and goes fastest atm beating Castello with 4 tenths

Woolhead isn't able to beat his teammate here - 1 second down

Robert Mews is 8 tenths down - could he be able to keep the Falcon of the last row?

Marjanne is going into P3 in the Scolari, 6 tenths down - Mills' time seems pretty untouchable so far

Spencer in the falcon is little slower then his teammate, 1,1 seconds away from Dan Mills he is

Gergo Panker has made a few tiny mistakes, he is more then 2 seconds down :o

Clearly Turnbull was unlucky here, not the first time this weekend - 1 second down on the Spirit Racing car from Dan

Guido Prins lines his VDV Racing car on the front row - it would be nice if he can keep it on there!

Paolo Capriosa goes 4th fastest for Force Alpha, half a second down is still a little bit too much though ..

Iván Cantero doesn't manage to come closer then Paolo, P6 for him but that probarly won't last too long

Diego Noriega goes out to start of the 2nd run, no wet tyres yet so it should still be pretty dry out there :o

P7 for the reigning champion .. so far it isn't his season and it doesn't looks like he will repeat his win from last year here now

Guilherme Cramer is then nearing the Spirit Racing car, P2 for him but still 3 tenths of the pace

Maikel de Boer is the first to beat Dan Mills! Provisional pole for him, though he only dived 1 and a half tenth underneath Mills' time

Matt Houston is probarly pissed that De Boer drove in front of him .. P2 for the VDV Racing car, 62 thousands off the DFR's time

Nick van der Voort is 'just' 1 second off but the front pack is close and that gives him P10 for the moment

Woa! Yermo closes in to Maikel's time on 19 thousands

Koen Wijns is taking his line through the season into this session, he snatches a pole away from under Maikel's nose

Damn!! That's close .. Byron goes fastest by 5 thousands of a second!! :o

Kyran Brazier proves here it is close at the front .. 2 tenths of the fastest lap but it gives no more then P6!

Mikey McClain is the first in a long time to have a 'bad' time, almost 2 seconds off!! Nothing more then P20 for him so far ..

Could it be more close? .. :o Kelly Vermeulen goes 3rd while only be 14 thousands off pace!!! :o

These are the current standings after 2 runs! [1]: (checkout the gap between the first 7 ;-))

These are the current standings after 2 runs! [2]: (14 drivers within a second . :o)

These are the current standings after 2 runs! [3]: (look how close everyone is :) Just the numbers P21, P22 which are a bit off ..)

Robert Mews going out as quickly as possible, probarly he wants to avoid fully wet conditions .. you never know or it will still come!

He is unable to improve his time, he can only wait now and hope not to get pushed back to last row!

Prins improves, 6 tenths off now which gives him P9 - seems a pretty good position now!

Then finally someone again to grab P1! And not just P1 :o Almost 5 tenths faster then Byron van het Bolscher!

Marjanne de Jager improves her time, but she can't beat her teammate today! P11 atm, and cannot become better anymore ..

Dan Mills has had P1 for some time, but is now half a second of at Castello, P5 it gives him - good run for the Spirit Racing Subaru

Iván Cantero gaines some places, P10 isn't what he would have wanted though ..

James Woolhead doesn't even come NEAR Castello's time, he improves but being 1,6 sec off is just a little too much with the same car ...

Turnbull shows it's still pretty close even though Castello's big gap, he goes 10th by almost be 7 tenths slower

Spencer puts himself on the 10th row, could he manage that position for the rest of the session?

Gergo Panker improves to 16th being 1.3 sec off .. so it could mean Spencer dropped back to P21 again ...

Diego Noriega to start the final run of today then now, still dry tyres on all the cars!

He already was P18, he doesn't improve - so he won't ben happy .. reigning champion coming no further then row 9 at most ..

Maikel de Boer also doesn't improve, but happily for him his first time was good enough to be at the front 10 cars

Same story goes for Byron, it seems the track become some wetter as the ones in front earlier can't make anything of it now ..

Cramer can only confirm it now, I guess we could almost say the session is done! Or not? :o

Well Matt Houston ain't changing anything here ..

Same goes for Koen Wijns in the Italian Thunder

Also Roberto Yermo can confirm the track became too wet here today

I'm running out of lines now!! ;) ;) Kyran Brazier aswell more then 3 seconds down ..

Nick van der Voort sets a new standard!!!!! More then 5 seconds ;)

Well this is almost the last one - just enjoy the screens ;-)

Yup we are out of captions for today! New ones available during the race session! ;) ;) ;)

Well we can't see TSS or SRS dominating the session .. instead we have a Movistar Viper K1 topping the charts :o Buttonlover Castello grabs pole here today, behind him the pack is very close - we'll see what the race will bring us - it'll surely be exciting :) In a glamerous, possible wet Monaco street circuit!!

Day Results

Race will be up ASAP, don't expect it too soon though ;) The race will count 23 laps with 1 pitstop

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
yay! yay! P O L E !

*does a dance*

Wonder who will get my contract for S4 lmfao

@#$%& hell 20th again :(
Ah, crap, I hate these wet conditions, top teams usually come out when the track's already bad! Must try to salvage something, hopefully it will be a wet race
Yeah, I can only hope for that too. It'd be my only chance for a decent result from 17th :P

For my own team, it should stay dry in order to keep those positions...

Dilemma...
Poor. Very disappointing. Hopefully everyone crashes out at the first corner.

Team Owner of ItalianEnglish Dynamics in GPG Super League
GP4 Season 5: 7) Jethro Walters. 8) Zsigmond Somogyi. TD) Stuart Ingers and Joel Henrique
GP3 Season 5: 14) Nathan Turner. 15) Tobias Kederer.
6 Time Race Winners
We were obviously just unlucky with the weather, the WGP stewards have it out for us and made us go slowly, the Monaco circuit is too bumpy - it should be a night race! Any more good excuses?

P3 en P4 Awesome !!!! Amazing result by kelly great !

Raymond Buijs - Thunder Design

Burn Rubber, Not your soul !
great for dan, poor for mickey!

[en-gb.facebook.com]
Great positions for my guys, capriosa needs to improve a lot though.
Force Alpha Racing Announcement

Force Alpha Racing have just signed a young new hopeful who goes under the name of Rob Cambridge. This means that we have no filled up our test driver seats.

Team owner of FAR - Matty Smith commented;

I am very pleased to have signed this young new hopeful, since I took over the team after the melbourne qualifying we have gone from strength to strength. That is the second signing within a week, I am very pleased and hope he can do well"

Rob Cambridge was not available at time of going to press.
World Grand Prix - Race of Monaco - Monte - Carlo

Well not as much delay this time :) Just 1 day behind ;-) The conditions from yesterday have gone through and it's all wet here today on raceday in Monaco!! Hopefully this will spice the race up a bit ;-) Well enough talks, let's begin :) Ladies & Gentlemen!! START YOUR ENGINES!!

It's Bruno Castello on pole, with already all the lamps on he is on sharp! He'll try to defend P1 through the first corner

When rushing to the first corner he is on the wrong side there .. Byron is already next to him!

And there it's happend! Byron takes P1 while Koen Wijns in the back follows him in P2, Castello dropped back to P3!

Nick van der Voort seems to have won a couple of spot coming from P17

Robert Mews is holding up his teammate, James Woolhead and Mikey McClain as it seems ...

One lap done, the field looks like this now - Scolari driver Byron van het Bolscher is the leader!

Matt Houston steadily drives on P9 being chased by Senna BR driver Kurtis Turnbull

Meanwhile Byron has build a respectable gap towards Koen Wijns!!

Gergo Panker is in P16, being chased by Paolo Capriosa in the FAR and Diego Noriega in the DFR

Mews has let a big gap fallen in between himself and Diego Noriega, teammate Gareth Spencer is still pushing to go passed him!

Turnbull is a litle bit too enthousiastic here ..

Matt Houston desperatly trying to keep his car straight after the little touche from Turnbull ...

He can't hold back Turnbull from taking the position though!

That's weird .. Prins coming out of the corner with a pretty slow speed ...

There he sees Marjanne de Jager for Scolari passing by ... will this be end of the race for Guido Prins?

Well at least he managed to get back into the pits ...

And there he is out again! P22 now but he is the only one to have stopped so far; ALSO VDV Racing was smart enough to get the car of Guido refueled ;)

Nick van der Voort doesn't like this .. but he isn't the one in trouble here

It's Gergo Panker and his mistake which also made him cut the chicane

He lost the position to Capriosa but he scares the hell out of Diego! Diego almost crashed because Panker suddenly drove again! Dangerous move by the Hungarian ..

It's Marjanne de Jager (SCO) then to open the first real pitstop here today

While Nick van der Voort (TSS) is almost done with his pitstop, the Scolari drives away already again

Byron van het Bolscher then is still driving in P1, no threats to him so far .. no mistakes from him neither!

Marjanne de Jager threw he car right in front of Woolhead who had to hit the brakes!

One lap later it's the turn of Dutchy, Maikel de Boer (DFR) and Team Shadow Subaru driver Iván Cantero to hit the pits

Turnbull passing Brazier at the begin of the tunnel? That's odd .. we only saw that before with the slow driving Guido Prins!

Oh no! Brazier misses speed aswell .. Houston already passing by nearing the chicane

Well it's race-over for Kyran here, he pulls it off (not at a very great spot .. ;))

Kelly Vermeulen pits for Italian Thunder, hope her first stop goes right! Together with her Dan Mills (SRS), Paolo Capriosa (FAR), Robert Mews (FLC) and James Woolhead (VK1) pit on the same lap

Current race and championship leader Byron van het Bolscher (SCO) comes in from P1 one lap after Kelly

He is directly followed by second place driver Koen Wijns (ITA)

Bruno Castello doesn't await either! He comes in aswell from P3 for Movistar Viper K1; Followed by Roberto Yermo (FAR), Kurtis Turnbull (SBR), Matt Houston (VDV), Gergo Panker (GPR), Diego Noriega (DFR), Gareth Spencer (FLC) and Mikey McClain (SRS) - They all seem to be on the same strategy!

Well another easy race for Byron it seems, he doesn't even lost his first place :o

Gareth Spencer finally managed to pass by his teammate using the pitstops!!

Guilherme Cramer (SBR) is the last to visit the pits then, at least no hold-ups in the pits from him ;-)

Classification [Page 1] after the pitstops!

Classification [Page 2] after the pitstops!

Classification [Page 3] after the pitstops!

Diego Noriega faces one of his worst races ... P17 AND getting chased by the Falcon Racing driver Gareth Spencer

Woolhead has replaced Spencer and is now the one stuck behind Robert Mews .. Mikey McClain still to follow!

Iván Cantero then putting out the fastest lap

Guido Prins finds himself at 13th, he has been really lucky today to kept driving!

Gareth Spencer slipstreaming behind Diego Noriega throughout the tunnel ...

Oh no! It's just TOO clear this distance is too much to try an overtake ..

Diego Noriega becomes the victim here when he spins around and sees Spencer pass ...

Gareth Spencer leaving a big gap behind him towards Diego ..

Noriega was just in time facing the right way when the small train from Mews came ... P18 isn't something to like very much though as reigning champion

Kelly Vermeulen non-the-less is doing very good! P5 at this moment chasing the DFR car from Maikel de Boer, she lost the position to him during the pitstops!

Ouch! Gareth Spencer is pushing it too hard!

Well he has no other choice then visit the pits now ... he must watch out the nose-part doesn't come stuck under the wheel!

Diego Noriega probarly just laughs and retakes his old position!!

Robert Mews running wide when coming near his teammate and under pressure from James Woolhead

Mikey McClain tries to take adventage of the situation though!

There he goes ... finally free?

Yes! He takes on James Woolhead, shame for him he will be stuck behind Robert Mews now ...

Pitstop from Gareth Spencer for a new nose ...

Bruno Castello chasing Koen Wijns, I don't guess he would try an overtake though when driving 3rd!

Byron van het Bolscher just takes it easy now, P1 from him and just 1 lap to go .. what can go wrong now? Well it is Monaco ... :o

But the race being Monaco doesn't scare Byron off! He takes the chequered flag here today and it's his 2nd win in a row!

Koen Wijns finishing in a nice 2nd place for the Italian Thunder team!

Bruno Castello then to finish on the podium today, he already declared earlier that this was his aim! :) Also his 2nd podium this season :o

Well another 'easy' win for Byron, no threats, no mistakes - that seems to be the winning formula! His 3rd win of the season and 3 out of 6

Gareth Spencer then with new tyres to set a new fastest lap! :o It doesn't help anymore as he already had been lapped after his 2nd stop ..

What is this? Mikey McClain leaves the track for the pits for the last corner? :o :o :o

OMG!?! Mikey McClain giving it away ... Later we would find out he suffered electronical problems and just pulled his car off to the pits ...

Well the championship has changed again of course! Here it's updated after race 6 ;-)

Driver Champ

Constructors Champ

TestDriver Champ

Well this was Monaco - I don't know where next race will be driven :o I don't believe a Valencia track exists for GP4?? Well this will be to discussed the coming 2 weeks ;-)

Signed,,
Maikel AKA MDBSnake

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/17/2008 09:17PM by MDBSnake.
Am I cursed or something? Everybody wants to take me and my team out! ;)

Decent result, considering the problems and where we started.
p2 en p5 Awesome Result !!

Raymond Buijs - Thunder Design

Burn Rubber, Not your soul !
awesome :)

decent result, at least the team gathered some points and we made up a little bit for the catastrophic quali. Also, that Byron picture has been edited! That means he didn't win and this race was a setup! ;)
After quali I suppose that was the best result available to us. Not oo bad though, we don't lose too much ground on Scolari and DFR. Jo still charging ahead in the TDC which is cool.

nice by dan but mickey had a really really poor weekend

[en-gb.facebook.com]
hm, good result for the DFRs :) but I can say that my campaign for WTC is/might be over, 5th ay ay ay
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy