WGP Season3 || Sakhir - Bahrain ??? '08 || PG;41 - Jacarepagua FP+Q+RACE [Very Big 56k]

Posted by MDBSnake 
Well, in that case then, yes I will keep my current race drivers, Yermo and Capriosa. Thanks for the advice
What nationality is Capriosa?
@F33LTH3FORC3

Better leave this until next race, it's getting confusing...
Force Alpha Racing - F.A.R releases there new livery;

think this could be an interesting season imo, lot of changes, lot of points scoring, go!!! Vk1 Racing and falcon, could the 2 viper drivers pm me please/

regards
Paolo is Italian, or Sicilian if they ever get independence ;)
That's a bit political for you int it Gee?

@ Matt - Still think it could be improved but keep at it and you'll get better

Thanks Tom. It is only my second attempt so don't expect anything fancy just yet ;)

@ Guimengo - Thanks
one tip, remove the white Canon, and do something about that straight line on the nose. I'd suggest you having a look at Arrows cars from 99-02
Maybe try asking some more expierenced painter to paint your car, its your 2nd attempt, and to be true its awfull ;) but hey my second attempt was awfull, and now I can paint decent cars ;)

To replace the Canon, you should put the Racing Revolution Circles there. A la RA106.
I'd suggest a blue/grey/black color combination
Anyone know when the race will be posted?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/05/2008 07:52PM by F33LTH3F0RC3.
As long as Mews is still 10th and goes on to win, I don't care.

Team Owner of ItalianEnglish Dynamics in GPG Super League
GP4 Season 5: 7) Jethro Walters. 8) Zsigmond Somogyi. TD) Stuart Ingers and Joel Henrique
GP3 Season 5: 14) Nathan Turner. 15) Tobias Kederer.
6 Time Race Winners
Two things for you, finally I have got a good livery that FAR will be sticking with - sponsored by Maynard's (Main Sponsor)Cowboy's and Honda.

Next, my mate randomly did this livery, wants to know what you think and was wondering if there were any teams to be taken over.

Cheers,

F33LTH3F0RC3
Your first design is much improved and there aren't many green and yellow cars, so go for it.

Team Owner of ItalianEnglish Dynamics in GPG Super League
GP4 Season 5: 7) Jethro Walters. 8) Zsigmond Somogyi. TD) Stuart Ingers and Joel Henrique
GP3 Season 5: 14) Nathan Turner. 15) Tobias Kederer.
6 Time Race Winners
First of all, no teams are to be taken over at this moment AFAIK. Also, (no offence intended with the things ahead) this friend of yours should register here first and take a look at this and get involved. We've had many people who hadn't even registered here and took a drivers' seat. They registered here because they had to, then posted once or twice and disappeared. If an entire team is taken over by this kind of person, it's gonna turn out in one big mess.

As for the liveries, I like the green/yellow one, but only because I like green and yellow, I'm afraid. The thing is that your cars don't seem to be one whole. What you did is just fill the bits on the template. If you'd make the nose cone and the fronts of the sidepods green, it would be improved a lot. I assume you want the color ratio to be 50:50, so make the rear wing yellow, and it should be better, I think/hope.

The blue/white livery. I like the idea, but it just doesn't seem to turn out well...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/05/2008 08:17PM by Nickv.
Thanks for the comments, and I shall let my mate know that.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/05/2008 08:19PM by F33LTH3F0RC3.
Edited my post. :)
My updated livery, this is final, no more changes ;P

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/05/2008 08:56PM by F33LTH3F0RC3.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy