W300 Season 3 || New series being discussed

Posted by brunoboi 
The performance of TGP is very good in practise and qualifying, time to harvest in the race.

@ThunderDesign, how is it going with the helmets for TGP?

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
Hopefully I can move up to the field as Mike showed the pace is there :)
Yeah the pace is there, hopefully we will move up through the field. Let's see if the pit stop strategy will pay off...

Re: W300 Season 3 || Sepang, Malaysia - Apr 6th || Qualifying Pg,80
Date: April 08, 2008 05:15PM
Posted by: Anonymous User
Good qualifying, hopefully we can convert it into some solid points, maybe more if it goes well:)

Cheers:)
:(

Team Owner of ItalianEnglish Dynamics in GPG Super League
GP4 Season 5: 7) Jethro Walters. 8) Zsigmond Somogyi. TD) Stuart Ingers and Joel Henrique
GP3 Season 5: 14) Nathan Turner. 15) Tobias Kederer.
6 Time Race Winners
well well well, Kevin did a GREAT job in the qualy. Aswell as Dean did in practise he came in 8th. I hope he can remain this position for the race, or do even better !. Dean a biit dissapointning in the qualy but i think i know why this is. Anyway im happy with 4th for myself and Raymond right in front of me. Will be a great battle i hope. only thing that worries me is that Josh is on pole.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"If in doubt, Flat out."

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/08/2008 06:19PM by Rico.
Malaysia is going well for TGP so far. Me at the top in the TDC and the team 6th and 9th on the grid. Hope it gets even better in the race.
My first test driver is resurrected. ;)

Anyway, fantastic job Ross.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
Thanks
Well our team is really struggling. Let's hope that we'll be able to come back again!
with a name like that I'm not surprised!

If you advertise here saying you are looking for a test drive then hopefully a team manager will take you on ;-)

Race will be posted later today, it's pretty action packed and so the hundreds of videos are taking a bit longer to do.

Post deleted. The user account is about to be deleted as well. Both of them if he's not careful. Might be some vacancies.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
@ Mortal... wheres this about? and most of all, who?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"If in doubt, Flat out."
A post someone made with a different account. But that got removed and Mortals own post is still there, so it's a little confusing.
Who was it?
Oh right! What did he say that was that bad =s
No, the username was.
Ah ryt....and that was? :P

Just tell me politely to shut up if its too inappropriate hehe
it was all highly inappropriate jargon abtou the female reproductive organs - jolly unfortunate.

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.
Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy