W300 Season 3 || New series being discussed

Posted by brunoboi 
good news. i should be getting a new computer in the next few months, and i can't wait to run gp4 on it!

X (@ed24f1)
On a quick note, ever since I started work at McDonald's I've been fiddling around with Excel a whole lot and I might find a nice and simple way of keeping perfs updated very quickly after each session by having the race director or Mal (or Lassie or Flipper or, or... ) simply input the place finish of the driver in the test session or in the race. I have actually just thought out the whole structure for it as I typed here, so Mal, could you send me the Excel sheet please? I promise to look into it soon :P
I've done something like that some time ago, if you want, I'll look for it and send it over, maybe it's useful :P

I'm against sigpics
Guimengo schreef:
-------------------------------------------------------
> On a quick note, ever since I started work at
> McDonald's I've been fiddling around with Excel a
> whole lot and I might find a nice and simple way
> of keeping perfs updated very quickly after each
> session by having the race director or Mal (or
> Lassie or Flipper or, or... ) simply input the
> place finish of the driver in the test session or
> in the race. I have actually just thought out the
> whole structure for it as I typed here, so Mal,
> could you send me the Excel sheet please? I
> promise to look into it soon :P

That's exactly what Mal's been doing since the beginning! ;)

Should I call Dave and the failboat? ;)
I'd like to see how my Excell sheet can output to the perf file in notepad format.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Is it safe to say that both the W300 and WGP have fallen into financial difficulty because of Max Mosely having to many goes with those Nazi prostitutes?
The W300 website was actually run by Gretna FC, until they ran into finacial difficulty, hence why my half attempted running is in place.

Team Owner of ItalianEnglish Dynamics in GPG Super League
GP4 Season 5: 7) Jethro Walters. 8) Zsigmond Somogyi. TD) Stuart Ingers and Joel Henrique
GP3 Season 5: 14) Nathan Turner. 15) Tobias Kederer.
6 Time Race Winners
has everyone lost interest in this cause i have ;)

[en-gb.facebook.com]
then get out and give your team to someone else ;)! I haven't lost interest, my real life is far busier than it has ever been, I wake up around 7am, leave for work some half hour later and get home well after 9pm as I go to the gym everyday after work (footy on Wednesdays and basketball on Mondays) and thus don't get the chance to publish my wild stories here anymore :P. Also, I don't want to put pressure on Tom, maybe in a few weeks he'll reappear with things done. Or not ;).
*crawls out from underneath rock to grab nearby chocolate bar then vanishes again*

*jumps up and down on top of the rock*
I dont get how this and wgp work. Is this an AI championship or do they drivers actually drive some laps to contribute?

Sorry, I cant see a guide but ill be happy to read it if im directed to one :)

[www.freewebs.com] ;-)

I'm against sigpics
cheerz

It's more dead than alive though...
I'll still give it some time, though if it's a bother/hassle for people to run I understand it stopping. It's just a shame as the website had been getting better and better
maybe we should merge the two series and bring in pre-qualifying! ;)

X (@ed24f1)
Lol, Not the tension of Pre - Qualifying :O ;)
I'll be back in a week - after my exams ;-)

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.
Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy