W300 Season 3 || New series being discussed

Posted by brunoboi 
The Press has caught up with Marc Ainley after a disastrous race by one of his drivers. When asked about his reaction Marc could only express his feelings non-verbally

Then he was reminded of his soon-to-end stint as team owner.

Signed,

The Press

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/14/2008 06:21AM by The_Press.
no comment...lol

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
New tester for Senninha:

name: David PĂ©rez (GPG- gohan)
e-mail: songohan82@gmail.com

Default values for him, he takes the #2 slot and John has the #1 slot.
Was just wondering how often the site gets updated??

Oh crap. Cheers for reminding me.

Team Owner of ItalianEnglish Dynamics in GPG Super League
GP4 Season 5: 7) Jethro Walters. 8) Zsigmond Somogyi. TD) Stuart Ingers and Joel Henrique
GP3 Season 5: 14) Nathan Turner. 15) Tobias Kederer.
6 Time Race Winners
So, er, any news on the next round?
ROFL that photo is SO old!

Yeah but you already have the emo thing going on ;)
Heeeeeeere's Tommy!

Ayup you 'orrible lot, I'm back from my holidays (YAAAY) and straight into exams for the next couple of months (BOOO) so that basically means I'm not going to able to be a race director - Not at all - Not even for the odd race ;).

So if someone would be so kind as to volunteer to the post or we may have to close don the Great World 300.

Step Up! Step Up!

Yes I will volunteer...

...but I also got exams, so no. But I thought Mal was doing it? Or am I losing it.

Team Owner of ItalianEnglish Dynamics in GPG Super League
GP4 Season 5: 7) Jethro Walters. 8) Zsigmond Somogyi. TD) Stuart Ingers and Joel Henrique
GP3 Season 5: 14) Nathan Turner. 15) Tobias Kederer.
6 Time Race Winners
jup, youre losing it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"If in doubt, Flat out."
I'm moving house, and off overseas in June for 6 weeks. Might be able to squeeze one in. Will have to get it setup on my new puter tho.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
I just hope whoever volunteers has pit stop editor so he doesn't make the same mistake as mortal when he ran the race :p (I made the same mistake but because not everyone pitted I cancelled the race weekend here :(. Senninha had a 1-3, Rayman was 17th and Bobby Neil/Will Wood were around 10th)
You don't need pit stop editor - you just need TSM! It's massively simply to set up a race with pit stops

I need pitstopeditor :P because I won't use TSM, or CSM or anything like it ^^
For me it's amazingly simple :] I'll just have to edit the number of laps in the circuit dat file aswell to make sure it uses the right amount of laps, it doesn't always takes it when using pit stop editor

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
yes, with Pit/Lap Editor its easy to do this

X (@ed24f1)
With the W300 we use CSM so you have to use TSM in order to set the pit stops - It's just as easy (if not easier) than using pit&lap editor though.

*** D R I V E R - C H A N G E S ***

1. Paul Willins - Moving FROM Spirit Subaru W300 TO Spirit Subaru WGP to replace...

2. Vesa Valtonen - Moving FROM Spirit Subaru WGP TO Scuderia Minardi W300 to replace...

3. Kevin Schroder - Moving FROM Scuderia Minardi W300 TO Spirit Subaru W300 to replace

1. Paul Willins........

understand those who need to understand? ;)

if these could be done after the next w300 and wgp race, that'd be grand (Y)

[en-gb.facebook.com]
Remember how TSM did not work for me, Tom? :P
We could try it again if you like? I'm sure it was just that you were doing it wrong ;)

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.
Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy