W300 Season 3 || New series being discussed

Posted by brunoboi 
Well I just started my internship this week and been working about 8:30-9 hours a day but the driving to and back takes another 2 and a bit and my dad will be here this weekend, I don't think I am willing to get GP4 to frustrate me again ;). And I did stuff right, we were talking on MSN as I did it :p
Re: W300 Season 3 || Malaysian GP Pg,82 || RACE DIRECTOR NEEDED
Date: April 26, 2008 03:22PM
Posted by: Anonymous User
*is impressed by Malaysian result*

Especially as I distain at this circuit IRL.

Ta tar lads!
Yeah yeah, it's sort of a local track for you so what :p.
Is there an updated CSM W300 or can I use the one I have, I've got my new rig up and running, see if I can do the race, anything I need to know, like what was it about the pitstops again?

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
I do believe you need to set the race to 16-20 laps and pistops to happen between laps 4-11 or something similar
I usually run a 16 lap race with the pit stop window between laps 5 and 10. I'll show you how to do this later when I've uploaded the csm set

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Can we officialy say wgp and w300 died?

Hope not, I think everyone is on a winter break.

Team Owner of ItalianEnglish Dynamics in GPG Super League
GP4 Season 5: 7) Jethro Walters. 8) Zsigmond Somogyi. TD) Stuart Ingers and Joel Henrique
GP3 Season 5: 14) Nathan Turner. 15) Tobias Kederer.
6 Time Race Winners
No, I'm too busy moving house right now to do too much with it, so kick back and relax. :-)

I´m really happy to get the chance in Paul Willins Team and I hope I can make another step forward.
Last race was absolutly great for me and the Minardi Team, and I thank them for this nice car, but I personally think,that Willins Team can give me the chance to get some more points and to get further in my development.
Also thanks to Rico for his great managment,which helps and helped me a lot in this negotiations.
Iceman-Kimi Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Can we officialy say wgp and w300 died?

No but we can officially say your brain never went back home from France ;)
I've been the saviour of this series once and I'll do it again... later

We need the Press to show up and spark some rumors, it helps keep things interesting ;)
Is there an updated CSM version coming? I *might* be able to run a couple of races to prevent this sort of delay happening again (if I'm not busy with university). I won't be able to make a video and I'm not sure if I can do as much detailed coverage as you guys, though.
I thought Tom was going to upload something.

I can always volunteer to do race reports, I have in the past when someone else ran the race and took the shots and sent me the jpg pack.
I've just got back online after moving house, still got heaps of other stuff to do. Right now I'm not sure where we are at, I've got perfs to update for the WGP, I know that much.
I haven't even had the time to test this new puter with GP4 yet, that's how busy I am ;-/ Maybe on the weekend I can run a test.

don't rush anything, Mal, chances are that if you do you'll forget one little detail that will nullify your work and you'll just waste more time re-doing it! The last race was long ago and we've been fine up to now, there's no need to rush something that can be done properly in a week. Once again I shall not volunteer as I haven't even played any sort of games/videogame in over 3 weeks, and when I did it was for a very short period of time. Damn work, damn $12/hour, and damn not being a bum anymore ;)!
Well I can say that I got the chance to run a test and GP4 runs like a dream maxed out, PO at race start was 40 at 36fps. :-) All I need is the CSM set.

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.
Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy