W300 Season 3 || New series being discussed

Posted by brunoboi 
Well done Ray, here's hoping Team Orange remains active for you to claim that seat next season.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/26/2008 11:04PM by brunoboi.
Hmmmmm, 3rd place is good, but hoped for better on one of my favourite tracks, we will try and get our first win of the season enxt round at Sepang, which was were i had my last victory with TOR.

Season 1 Team Orange: 4 Wins (Monaco, Germany, Interlagos, Malaysia)

Season 2 Senninha/Team Shadow: 2 Wins (Bahrain, Monaco) Both With Team Shadow.

Season 3 Team Shadow: 1 Pole (Nurburgring)

Season 4 Team Shadow: Hasn't Started Yet!
It'll come, I think over the last few rounds we have shown we have the speed of Team Orange so it's just a matter of time before that win comes ;-) for now just keep it consistant, keep scoring points, keep finishing!

Calendar section, Drivers + Teams section (including past teams and drivers) and the championship tables on the site have been updated:

[www.freewebs.com]
You guys are all cool. I like the way you take the piss out of each other.

I might have to sell my team for the next season as I have a proper job now, yey to me.

K xx
someone is playin mum :p

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"If in doubt, Flat out."
Nick, you have to remove Kevin Schröder from my testing spot and put John Warrington :P.

Keeley, I should be getting a job very soon too but still this is barely any work at all so it's no reason for you to quit ;)
Cheers Keeley - Would be sad to see you (and that livery) go but good luck in the new job!

Thanks to Guis whining, the seperate team sections have also been updated :P

And our home page is much tidier now.

[www.freewebs.com]
To whine a bit more, I think we need a new banner ;)
And I think you need to shut up ;)
Guimengo Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> To whine a bit more, I think we need a new banner
> ;)

It's a community website so if you want a new banner make one ;-)

Tom, we don't want a banner with half nude guys in it :P

I'm against sigpics
Paco, I won't make the banner to please only you, Paul, and Tom (and Keeley too, I suppose) ;). I might just actually come up with something, possibly tomorrow if I am bored :p
Theres only 1 mistake in the website, it says im the owner of team orange, as much as i like to, im not, its marc ;)

Now u are ! :P

Raymond Buijs - Thunder Design

Burn Rubber, Not your soul !
Go away for 12 hours and everyone complains about the website. If you want a new banner, make a new one, but don't make it so your precious Senninha are in it :) If there's a mistake in the website team files thingy, its erm, Tom's fault :) and for the love of god if your going to contribute something good to the website then don't whine (and maybe pay that little bit extra for the premium account with unlimited pages ;))

Team Owner of ItalianEnglish Dynamics in GPG Super League
GP4 Season 5: 7) Jethro Walters. 8) Zsigmond Somogyi. TD) Stuart Ingers and Joel Henrique
GP3 Season 5: 14) Nathan Turner. 15) Tobias Kederer.
6 Time Race Winners
Mike and Montys best results need to be updated after oschersleben in teams info pages :P

Bruninho Wrote:
> Mike and Montys best results need to be updated
> after oschersleben in teams info pages :P

All stats to be updated after Malaysia

Team Owner of ItalianEnglish Dynamics in GPG Super League
GP4 Season 5: 7) Jethro Walters. 8) Zsigmond Somogyi. TD) Stuart Ingers and Joel Henrique
GP3 Season 5: 14) Nathan Turner. 15) Tobias Kederer.
6 Time Race Winners
Gaulty Wrote:
If there's a mistake in the website
> team files thingy, its erm, Tom's fault :)

LOL I'll have you know that when I was running the site all names and drivers/teams were correct, just you havent updated them ;)

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.
Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy