W300 Season 3 || New series being discussed

Posted by brunoboi 
Nice respectable result for Italian. Expect the new look report up shortly

Team Owner of ItalianEnglish Dynamics in GPG Super League
GP4 Season 5: 7) Jethro Walters. 8) Zsigmond Somogyi. TD) Stuart Ingers and Joel Henrique
GP3 Season 5: 14) Nathan Turner. 15) Tobias Kederer.
6 Time Race Winners
NOOOOOOOOOOOO! ;) I shall be a whole perf point better next time, honest!
Now that's a lot better from me. Australia has always been a happy hunting ground for me (at least in my distant 05 career, anyway).
It has been a good practise for Team Orange. Dean also did a great great job. I hope that youll keep up this pace ! I cant wait to see what qualy will bring us !

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"If in doubt, Flat out."
Bruninho Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I hope that Mike and Montyn can go through the
> field in the race like a knife cutting hot butter :P

Surely you mean a hot knife cutting butter ;)

I'm against sigpics
Crap result for myself ! Good result for Italian Thunder.

Raymond Buijs - Thunder Design

Burn Rubber, Not your soul !
This is a great test. Thanks to the Scolari Team this car!
Paco Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Bruninho Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > I hope that Mike and Montyn can go through the
> > field in the race like a knife cutting hot
> butter :P
>
>
> Surely you mean a hot knife cutting butter ;)

Yah just did a bit of confusion because my work last friday went nuts :P

Unluckily and unsurprisingly for all you guys, I've been doing overtime time at work this week and so I expect the race and qulai to be delayed. Sorry but work pays and you dont ;)!

I'm also looking for someone to run the Malaysian GP in two weeks time ;-)

Get your priorities right! ;)
Of course. Life is more important than the W300.

Results if you need them:

Just made it for the website as I couldn't see any on here.

Team Owner of ItalianEnglish Dynamics in GPG Super League
GP4 Season 5: 7) Jethro Walters. 8) Zsigmond Somogyi. TD) Stuart Ingers and Joel Henrique
GP3 Season 5: 14) Nathan Turner. 15) Tobias Kederer.
6 Time Race Winners
Oh yeah knew I forgot somet...

Australian GP Practise Results

So Team Orange dominated the Friday Practise session, after their disppointing race in Oschersleben they appear have come back from the break even stronger. Their rivals however, were further down the order; Somogyj Zsigmond had an impressive debut for Scolari going fourth but his new team mate, Ray Buijs, was struggling down in 14th place. The two Shadow Subaru test drivers were equally unimpressive finishing 12th and 13th. Team Orange's biggest challenge came from Scuderia Minardi driver, Dean Kittleson, who went third for the Dutch-Italian squad. Keels Racing and Team Greidabus both looked consistant, getting both drivers well into the top ten whilst Spirit Subaru's rookie driver, Matty Smith, failed to climb out of last place.

Test Driver's Championship

That session has had quite an effect on the TDC, at the top Andy Jewitt keeps first place but his lead shrinks further to just 13 points ahead of Ross Cartwright. The TGP driver had another very strong result to put him second in the standings just ahead of testing veteran Jithendra Shenoy for Keels Racing. Ryan Gault drops to fourth despite not having taken part in the past three sessions but Liam Footitt finally saw a return to form down under with his first top ten position since Germany. Zsigmond's first test win on his debut for Scolari has pushed him up to 13th in the standings but he'll have to keep up those performances if he is improve further. Ed Greenhlagh made a poor return to the testing series after being forced from his Scuderia Minardi test seat, he only managed to beat the Spirit Subaru rookie, Matty Smith.

bwah, but Melbourne isn't my favourite track but hope for good result in quali
Not so good of a result, got beaten by my teammate

--------------------------------------------------

-GPGSL Career- Starts: 64 Points: 237 Wins: 3 Podiums: 8 Poles: 2 Fastest Laps: 2 Best Result: 1st (Mal + Bra GP S3, Jap GP S4)
Most consecutive races without DNF: 23
Hello everyone, i'm new to the forum and what you do here, but it looks a cool idea and i'm interested in getting involved if possible.
This is an AI based championship so you just get a drive with a team and sit and wait for results to be posted. I have a test driver space in my WGP team. ;-)
well if you want to stick me in i'd be happy for you to do so
Yeah sure, if you post in the WGP thread once I have announced it and could you send me ure msn over PM.
Not bad, well done my drivers

Kx
waiting... ;)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"If in doubt, Flat out."
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.
Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy