Iceman-Kimi schreef:
-------------------------------------------------------
> strekedesire schreef:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > why am I not in the testing perf?
>
>
> Becouse Scolari has 2 testdrivers.....

Scolari has 1 ;) Buijs is racedriver ;-) Tom just easily replaced the top driver of the team, personally I don't care wheter Fuh or Ray drives on Friday ..

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
I dont care if i drive on friday lol. My performance is eqaul with Fuh atm with 3 races less this season. And i dont get performance for the firday anyway. So andrew is u want to drive on friday its not a problem for me.

Raymond Buijs - Thunder Design

Burn Rubber, Not your soul !
MDBSnake Wrote:
>
> Scolari has 1 ;) Buijs is racedriver ;-) Tom just
> easily replaced the top driver of the team,
> personally I don't care wheter Fuh or Ray drives
> on Friday ..

As all great leaders do... I blame Mal :) the test driver is usually put in the second test seat, I think in the mod it's still set that way so I'll take a look and adjust accordingly ;-)

its fine, no change is needed, I just wanted to know why i wasn't there.

It is with great pleasure that I am able to announce Team Shadow Subaru shall be teaming up with Tourism Australia in the build up to the Australian Grand Prix on March 16th. We shall be part of a worldwide advertising campaign which aims to promote Australia as a holiday destination with particular emphasis being put on the World 300 Grand Prix in Melbourne which shall be supported by the opening round of the Formula One World Championship. It is hoped the event should raise enough awareness of this street race to ensure Albert Park's future as a motorsport venue.

I personally feel it is great to get Team Shadow Subaru involved with causes such as this one in Australia, it is a true complement to the team that the Australian Tourist board want to join with us to help promote the event. I am also happy to reveal some of the advertising posters which shall be used in the campaign and which feature the team's special livery which shall also be used for the Grand Prix itself.

LMAO! Great advert Tom! And good looking livery!
yes, the livery is amazing!
nice livery! better than the regular one! hehe

I'm against sigpics
wicked car!!! with my fav colors ;P

Is there a place for me in this team? lmao

Nice livery, but the Southern Cross is upside down ;)
looks great, well done!

X (@ed24f1)
Cheers everyone, positive comments are always appreciated ;)

autogyro Wrote:
> Nice livery, but the Southern Cross is upside down

not sure what you mean - there's only one Aussy flag on the car and that's on the nosecone, is that what you mean?

edit: Ah, I see you mean the stars on the sidepods? I moved them around so they'd fit on better which i guess wasn't the right thing to do lol

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/05/2008 03:50PM by brunoboi.
I love the writing on the last photo :P
Damn good looking car. Should use it more often.

Team Owner of ItalianEnglish Dynamics in GPG Super League
GP4 Season 5: 7) Jethro Walters. 8) Zsigmond Somogyi. TD) Stuart Ingers and Joel Henrique
GP3 Season 5: 14) Nathan Turner. 15) Tobias Kederer.
6 Time Race Winners
Brilliant Tom :-)

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Guimengo Wrote:
> I love the writing on the last photo :P

its actually a real life australian tourism campaign if you didn't know

here's the real ad [www.wherethebloodyhellareyou.com]

X (@ed24f1)
Superb livery :)!. I'm proud that I may drive in it :)

--------------------------------------------------

-GPGSL Career- Starts: 64 Points: 237 Wins: 3 Podiums: 8 Poles: 2 Fastest Laps: 2 Best Result: 1st (Mal + Bra GP S3, Jap GP S4)
Most consecutive races without DNF: 23
How annoying, I download the latest W300 and it says I need 1.25.331 or summats to run it, I have 1.26 so why am I unable to run it?
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.
Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy