W300 Season 3 || New series being discussed

Posted by brunoboi 

AIMING HIGH WITH B-SPEC CAR DEBUT
Australian GP - Spirit Subaru - Preview

Spirit Subaru will enter this weekend's Australian Grand Prix with a flash new livery and a bucket-load of car upgrades aimed at getting closer to the top three teams.

Seven races into the season, and Scolari, who finished second in the championship last season a massive 206 points ahead of SSR, find themselves in 3rd place - just one point clear of the British squad.

Paul Willins
"I personally can't wait for the next few races. The whole team has been working incredibly hard to find some more speed from the car to help us challenge the top three. Everyone in the team has a very positive feeling about what is to come."

"I think the most important thing for us overall is to stay 4th in the championship and start planning for an even better season 4, but to be 7 races in and only one point behind 3rd place is fantastic, and if we only even have a very small chance at improving on 4th, we (the whole team) must put 110% into making it a possibility".

"The B-Spec car is for sure the result of massive effort and passion and will hopefully be a bigger threat than the car used in previous events. The car was originally planned for debut at the Malaysian Grand Prix on March 30th, but we decided to through caution to the wind and bring it to Melbourne. So I think there's a healthy balance of excitement and wonderment as to how the new car will perform."

[en-gb.facebook.com]
Woo go us with the new car lol, hopefully we will start challenging more ;)
Judging by your apparent knowledge of BigBrother, I can conclude you are pathetic ;)
Here's hoping it's reliable...

Here's hoping it's the last update until next season kicks in...
;)
W300 Big Brother - Day 2, Bruno is working in a sand version of his beautiful RaltWest Mercedes in the garden, but Paul comes in and kicks his artwork :( Paul: "I refuse to have another car in W300 with a livery better than mine!"

* I would just like to say that everything Paul says about me is lies and I do not own any cushions! *

Thank you and good night

Alright. This one for the veterans of the W300 series. Can anyone remember who won the first Christmas GP way back in 2005? Please reply via pm.

Team Owner of ItalianEnglish Dynamics in GPG Super League
GP4 Season 5: 7) Jethro Walters. 8) Zsigmond Somogyi. TD) Stuart Ingers and Joel Henrique
GP3 Season 5: 14) Nathan Turner. 15) Tobias Kederer.
6 Time Race Winners
Trick question - there was no such race!

Or was there?

Edit: Maybe there wasn't

Team Owner of ItalianEnglish Dynamics in GPG Super League
GP4 Season 5: 7) Jethro Walters. 8) Zsigmond Somogyi. TD) Stuart Ingers and Joel Henrique
GP3 Season 5: 14) Nathan Turner. 15) Tobias Kederer.
6 Time Race Winners

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/13/2008 10:42PM by Gaulty.
There was a test race, on France i remember, Yermo won, I finished second, but it wasnt a xmas race.

when WGP started, the first race was the X-Mas race after several test sessions .. guess this was '05 - The idea from the W300 was created later on after that - The W300 has helt only 2 'X-Mas' races till now :)

Further the first W300 race I can remember is Surfers Paradise, race directored by Mini Meastro

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
Yeh, but W300 had 1 test race on Magny Cours before Surfers, who roberto won and i was second, then in Surfers it all went wrong for me and roberto ;)

Iceman-Kimi schreef:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Yeh, but W300 had 1 test race on Magny Cours
> before Surfers, who roberto won and i was second,
> then in Surfers it all went wrong for me and
> roberto ;)

ah yes now you say you and Yermo 'dominated', I remember :) and exactly as you said - this was NO x-mas race ;-)

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
Kurt dominated back then!
Australian Grand Prix Practise

Hello and welcome to Australia as we head down under four Round 8 of the championship! After a months gap since we were last racing all the teams are really hyped up about the chance to compete once more, and none more so than RaltWest Mercedes who of course took that historic one-two victory in Oschersleben. Before the racing starts we have a few changes to the test driver line up this time out, Som' Zsigmond jumps from a moderately successful test seat at KBR into Scolari Ferrari's testing spot, this move is vital for both driver and team as Scolari desperately try and improve their reliability. Ed Greenhalgh is puched back into his test seat at Scuderia Minardi as Kevin Schroder takes his race drive. And we have a new arrival in the form of Matty Smith who has already made an impact on the series by revealing some ambitious plans, he tests for Spirit Subaru.

The W300 is being supported by the Formula One Championship for this round only and as a result we are using the ITV cameras so I apologise for and loss of quality in the video coverage ;-)

">
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

[]

Full results and championship standings coming soon

Well I was expecting 22nd considering I think I am the only driver on a standard perf
ah. crap.

*shoots the engineers* lets work to make this bloody car have the same perf we had at Oschersleben! your lazy gits! :P

I hope that Mike and Montyn can go through the field in the race like a knife cutting hot butter :P the track is fast and flowing, so i guess that they'll be able to do it :)

Go Ralties!

very nice P9 from Liam. Matt, you're fired ;)

[en-gb.facebook.com]
iCeMaN pAuL Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> very nice P9 from Liam. Matt, you're fired ;)

*sends CV* ;)

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.
Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy